Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What popular idea do you NOT want added to The Sims 4?

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    A combination of these // OTHER
    Active school mode, everything supernatural and free the babies.
  • simuellesimuelle Posts: 100 Member
    Free the babies and zombies.
    tumblr; punchella origin id; liujiaxie
    NNePthn.png
  • MaiaPlaysSimsMaiaPlaysSims Posts: 218 Member
    Farming
    Probably farming. I don't think I'd buy it. As a vegetarian it doesn't appeal to me. Plus, I already use gardening minimally so a whole farming pack just sounds boring to me.
    Zombies, free the babies, werewolves, and island paradise I don't really want or need, but I would probably by them eventually when they are on sale and I already own everything that I really want. Actually, I wouldn't buy free the babies. If they ever added it, it should be a free update. But I'd rather they didn't. It seems unnecessary. They're babies for so short. I wouldn't mind a taking babies on walks as an interaction, but I don't mind them being in the bassinet most of the time. It's never bothered me. I wouldn't be upset if they freed the babies, but I would much rather they flesh out another lifestage that we have for longer and that is more interesting to play.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Not a fan of #freethebabies, island theme, or another lifestage(preteen, "older adult", etc.)
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • TechbiltTechbilt Posts: 258 Member
    Active school mode (i.e. going to school with your Sim)
    Active school, or university. I have a hard enough time keeping the family alive when I go on an active career unless they pause time while at college on the main family I see university being a headache with a lot of loading screens in the future.

not a fan of Island/beaches either just because the worlds are so small I don't really see any benefit to having them?

Also not a big fan of the add a new life stage thing, just make teen a bit shorter, and add something like a midlife crisis to adult so that way we're not dealing with 3 stages of young adult.

Horses/Farming - I love 3 for the horses but I just don't see it working for 4, worlds/neighborhoods are too small.

Cars - again LOVE cars but I don't see this working in 4 either. in 2 it worked because your sim called a taxi and you waited half an hour (sim time) for the taxi to arrive and a carpool came an hour earlier to pick your sim up for work, with your sims owning a car you no longer had to wait for the taxi or go in early to work. There would be no benefit to owning a car in sims 4 because there is no waiting for travel. You just fall off the edge of the lot.
  • Teena94Teena94 Posts: 65 Member
    Witches
    Nothing supernatural/occult. So no witches, werewolves, zombies, etc. It all freaks me out lol
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    #FreeTheBabies
    Free the babies, height, or pre-teen stuff. Too much work for what is given and too late in the game. Should be for something like Sims 5 where they can be implemented before hand.

Zombies is mixed. It could be fun, but idk. Neutral on school stuff (although I'd like teaching career + university). Witches are a must, though. Farming would be fun.
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Werewolves
    There is nothing attractive about werewolves to me. I really want witches, but not werewolves. Granted they are rivals to vampires which we already have, but the types of werewolves we've had in previous sims game aren't attractive. They're weird, furry-like humanoid monsters that walk weird and are super obvious.
  • ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    I want all of these in my game!
    I actually don't want all of these, but I also want all this stuff to be made for the people that do want them. I don't care about zombies for example, but then I just won't buy the content that includes them. Those who do want them though, I'd like to see them get them, and if it came out before something I wanted I could still be happy for them.

I think the game is better as a whole when it has more content - even if I don't like it - because it makes more satisfied customers. The more ways to play, the more simmers that are pleased, the more successful the company and the better the games become, as well as a more positive online community.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Werewolves
    Ah I picked the wrong one lol
    No werewolves, zombies and witches. I feel like witches and zombies would still be sims though but werewolves are a different species.
    Witches technically are not even anything special in real life. Regular people so I might turn the other cheek on that.

I don't like supernaturals much as I like realistic gameplay and also their powers are limited and no use to have the same powers by different appearances.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • EnjoyfulSimmerEnjoyfulSimmer Posts: 1,242 Member
    Farming
    I want active school for teens/children i dont care how many people vote against it.

without that , teens and children dont have anything important going on in their lives and it seems very empty. i love education packs.
    "Let Our Hearts And Hands Be Streched Out In Compassion Toward Others."
    Farming
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    I don't care for University, active schools, island/beach stuff, or zombies. I honestly just don't find them interesting. I don't mean this in a judgmental way, but I would love to know why people like these things. I feel like I'm missing something. It must be the way I play. I don't want to just sit around waiting for my Sims to swim or tan, waiting for them to finish school work, and zombies...well... they don't do much. I'm just not sure the long-term gameplay is really worth it.

@luxsylvan How do you play your game and why do you like it?

Same reason why others like what we like.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    luxsylvan wrote: »
    I don't care for University, active schools, island/beach stuff, or zombies. I honestly just don't find them interesting. I don't mean this in a judgmental way, but I would love to know why people like these things. I feel like I'm missing something. It must be the way I play. I don't want to just sit around waiting for my Sims to swim or tan, waiting for them to finish school work, and zombies...well... they don't do much. I'm just not sure the long-term gameplay is really worth it.

@luxsylvan How do you play your game and why do you like it?

Same reason why others like what we like.

This is what I meant though, because we probably have different ways of playing and reasons why we like to play that way. For me, I play in a very goal-oriented way that aligns with my own stories. I also tend to have a flair for the dramatic and supernatural. So anything that is focusing on routine tasks or that I can't really progress with I don't really like to play with in my game, because it feels like a useless diversion from what I'm doing. But that doesn't mean it's like that for everyone. And there's nothing wrong with playing that way, or liking any of the stuff I don't. I was just curious how others play, if it's similar to me and they incorporate these things or maybe it's very different, and they like to play realistically and enjoy the journey.
    Farming
    Not only would it allow me to play realistically, I am very into my sims being career driven and smart. And going to college. However, its very unrealistic and immersion breaking, if my sims dont also go to elementary and high school along with Uni @luxsylvan
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    Don't want zombies, extra kid stages and I don't really need werewolves either active school mode+university is okay IF it stays optional so you can just send your kids to normal school and not go to university if you feel like it i mostly skip out on baby teen and child anyways because i just get really bored with those so i don't mind extra gameplay but still optional is the key even with babies i dont feel like waiting x sim days to age them up because of some slow change or whatnot
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    I want everything. LOL!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Briah42Briah42 Posts: 35 Member
    Werewolves
    One of the reasons why I became a member was to talk about the possibility of a farmer expansion pack! I think it would be so fun, and there are so many options and awesome opportunities. Could you imagine your sim having a cute little lamb to play with or an awesome cow that has a silly personality?! Obviously, there would be A LOT of things that would need to be worked out, but I think it would be such a fun expansion pack. :)
  • nufusimsnufusims Posts: 41 Member
    Witches
    I'm really not into the supernatural packs (I feel like vampires are enough)
  • TubbieHeadTubbieHead Posts: 48 Member
    Farming
    Farming and more supernaturals aren't going to enter my game, thanks.
  • FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Any more mythical or supernatural creatures. I think this should all be covered in one EP. I feel the last pack has a major dedication to mermaids which I find a very childish subject. I understand there are a lot of people interested in stuff like this, but it should never feel like this is the core of anything. Everywhere I look now it's MERMAIDS, OMG MERMAIDS.. Even more then the tropical swimable world with it's water activities that I feel should be the main core of this pack and feature of the game. I wish they had spend time in expanding these things more since they always complain how short their time and budget is already.

I just do not want The sims game to turn into this type of game. I feel its getting a little too much.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Island Theme
    Life is full of disappointments, isn't it?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Zombies
    I just hate zombies in general. (Though I did like playing Resident Evil 2 and taking out the mutated zombie-like things.)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited June 2019
    I want all these things! Not because I'll play with all these features but because I know other people want these features. I don't play with occults but I know others do. I really want an updated baby life stage and hope one day we can even create them in CAS. I also would love a tween life stage because I think there is a big gap between the kid life stage and the current teen one we have.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Zombies
    Unless the zombies are like really detailed or something (not like in Sims 3 where they just teleport and come eat all your plants ARGH) and if they could turn other sims by biting or something... That could be cool
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Preteens.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top