Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What popular idea do you NOT want added to The Sims 4?

Comments

• Options
    SunStone02SunStone02 Posts: 107 Member
    Zombies
    Too late! Zombie sims were added in StrangerVille.
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • Options
    SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    Zombies
    SunStone02 wrote: »
    Too late! Zombie sims were added in StrangerVille.

1-They aren't exactly zombies since they don't look like them
    2-They don't attack your garden trying to Shove Plants vs Zombies into your throat
    3-They actually do interesting stuff as zombies. Instead of growling and doing disgusting stuff they talk nonsense and plant weird stuff.

So i'd say it isn't too late
  • Options
    HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    A combination of these // OTHER
    I want new stuff, not remakes of the same old expansions unless it is way improved!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Island Theme
    Island? So another sunny and warm location, yeah, because we don't have enough of those ;)
    Honestly I don't care for most of those things listed, but I didn't care for seasons either, til I got it and I like lots of things that came with it...so...if an Island came with mermaids, that could win me over!
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited March 2019
    I’m not interested in seeing anything else Supernatural added into the game.
  • Options
    xPIXLxxPIXLx Posts: 34 Member
    I want all of these in my game!
    > @Bagoas77 said:
    > There's already been too much energy, content, and time spent on including, attempting to improve, and/or add to the baby/toddler/kiddie stuff already in the game... in my humble opinion. It's time to put some of that energy into content for players who are not into creating families and all that that entails but want to also have fun with the franchise with content outside of the family-making realm.

I would really appreciate more dynamic babies but I really think this may be able to be done in a patch, just like the toddlers were. I don't think we need a pack for it. But you are right, we need some more fun stuff to do that doesn't revolve around building a family
  • Options
    AllisimAllisim Posts: 19 Member
    Zombies
    What is #freethebabies?
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Any supernatural creatures is a NO for me.. just like the realistic sims, nothing weird or strange for me.
  • Options
    SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    edited March 2019
    Zombies
    Allisim wrote: »
    What is #freethebabies?

Basically a fan made campaign requesting EAxis to update Babies the way they added Toddlers into the game so they are more than an object
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Active school mode (i.e. going to school with your Sim)
    I wouldn't want following Sim to school. I used the school mod for awhile and finally I decided it was rather boring as boring as working at the hospital after a few times.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Zombies creep me out. Farming is useless to me, as I spend most of my time with tech-savvy sims.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    I don't think we need preteens. I think it would be better just making teens shorter and more like teens. Anything you want a preteen to do imo could be given to teens or children depending on what it is. It just feels like they're wanted cause you go from child to skinny adult rn because teens themselves need reworked.
    caitytrina.png
  • Options
    lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Witches
    I don't really care about witches or any supernaturals like werewolves, fairies, etc (but witches seem to be the most asked one).
  • Options
    SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    #FreeTheBabies
    Babies are a nuisance as they are now for me, I don't really want them to be even more of an hassle.
  • Options
    mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Bagoas77 wrote: »
    There's already been too much energy, content, and time spent on including, attempting to improve, and/or add to the baby/toddler/kiddie stuff already in the game... in my humble opinion. It's time to put some of that energy into content for players who are not into creating families and all that that entails but want to also have fun with the franchise with content outside of the family-making realm.

100% agree. And I don't need cars and University either, or werewolves or zombies...
    I've never played witches so I am okay with those and farming have never been done so I am curious how that would play out.

• Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    Werewolves
    1universaty 2turn off and turn on 3supernaturals 4romance to name the most important ones on my list
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SimmermartySimmermarty Posts: 44 Member
    Keep the babies in their crib firstly. Honetly, toddlers are enough struggle and I dont need babies being left on the floor each time they are removed from the crib, I say #LockUpTheBabies . Also I don't really want more occult sims. Don't attack me.
    I also really do not want a colour wheel. That thing lagged my sims 3 game out like crazy. I don't want open worlds either. Remember in the sims 3 you'd go to the bar and there'd be literally no one there? That's because open worlds has the doing their own thing. When you go to a public lot in the sims 4, the loading screen loads in more people so you aren't really bored. I wouldn't mind a non rabbit hole school as long as we have a choice not to go.
  • Options
    SimmingAspieSimmingAspie Posts: 25 Member
    Zombies
    Sims 3 zombies were just a pain in the neck, I don't want them in the Sims 4, unless the devs find a way to make them interesting, and give the option to TURN THEM OFF
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Destin2016 wrote: »
    I don’t care for the occult, so I don’t want witches, werewolves, or zombies. But yes to everything else.

This is how I feel except for mermaids, more Grim stuff, and maybe and afterlife pack. I do like the idea of unicorns, dragons, ect., but not the supernaturals past vampires.

• Options
    BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    Zombies
    I don't care for any of the 'creepy' occult creatures. Zombies and werewolves are a definite no for me. However, I voted zombies because I hate them more than anything else. Not only do I find them horribly creepy, but they were the only creature in The Sims 3 that could not be turned off without mods, which was really bad.

I also don't care for island worlds. But I voted zombies over everything else because they are that bad.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • Options
    jheyjuneicejheyjuneice Posts: 335 Member
    Zombies
    I don't use occult, I can stand witches but absolute no to zombies.
    6Y6GB8R.png
  • Options
    Slayer_RoseSlayer_Rose Posts: 56 Member
    Werewolves
    to be honest I'm not that keen on the idea of witches, werewolves etc, but I know a lot of people would love this so I won't complain if they go into the game. The game is what you make of it and what you chose it to be!
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Active school mode (i.e. going to school with your Sim)
    I tried the mod version and I didn’t like it. VERY different from having a Sim to college. It wasn’t as fun.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    YardenroYardenro Posts: 376 Member
    i dont want ANY occult. I only bought the vamp pack because of the clothes and build mode. when they add occult (because they will.) they HAVE TO put a toggle off option. have to.

-Yarden.
  • Options
    ahirugirlahirugirl Posts: 2 New Member
    Island and farming are the only two I would be interested in seeing. I don't really play kids or teens and I don't really dabble in the occult side of sims
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top