Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille - Livestream

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Would you like to know more (but not too much!) about The Sims 4 StrangerVille? Don't miss out on today's livestream where SimGurus will offer a short intro to the new Game Pack.

Let's watch the livestream together here!
Post edited by EA_Mai on

Comments

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    And... livestream is starting! :smiley:
  • Kathy090660Kathy090660 Posts: 813 Member
    Its not playing on my computer is there something I need to do to get it to start?
    newsims4siggg_zps62d6d1ba.png

A Rainbow is a promise of God
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,224 Member
    So.. they got their sim possessed and now it's over?
    image.png
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Looks awesome!
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    So excited to play with all of this. EAT THE FRUIT!
    egTcBMc.png
  • smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    When will we be able to purchase it? It says tomorrow as a day its released right? Is there not a pre-purchase option like other packs?
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Tomorrow yes :). I'm loving the music in this pack.. build/buy. All of it...
    egTcBMc.png
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »
    When will we be able to purchase it? It says tomorrow as a day its released right? Is there not a pre-purchase option like other packs?

Only EPs can be prepurchased.
  • Genie1221Genie1221 Posts: 223 Member
    edited February 2019
    I have my Origin Launcher open right now and I cannot purchase Strangerville.... It just gives me a link to "Visit Official Site" which is just the sales page for Xbox and Playstation. I would like to purchase this for my PC.
    What's up?!!! Why has there been no pre-orders avialable?

EDIT: I live in Germany... It is ten minutes before 1am... why can't I buy it?
    Genie1221 wrote: »
    I have my Origin Launcher open right now and I cannot purchase Strangerville.... It just gives me a link to "Visit Official Site" which is just the sales page for Xbox and Playstation. I would like to purchase this for my PC.
    What's up?!!! Why has there been no pre-orders avialable?

....only EPs can be prepurchased. Going by past releases, you should be able to buy it at 10am PST tomorrow (convert for your locale).
    Genie1221 wrote: »
    EDIT: I live in Germany... It is ten minutes before 1am... why can't I buy it?

Because it will be released in your area at whatever local time corresponds to 10am PST on 2/26. Right now it's 4:31pm PST on 2/25. So, roughly 17.5 hours from now.

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It looks like a lot of fun! even if I only play through it once or 1 and 1/2 times, I am good with it!
  • BrexoxoBrexoxo Posts: 228 Member
    smurfy77 wrote: »

Only EPs can be prepurchased.

I had this same question, but it seems you've already answered. Thanks. I never realized EPs can be pre-ordered. I just bought them all when ever they came out lol
  • BrianZBrianZ Posts: 12 New Member
    In the future, maybe post somewhere on the announcement page that the release will be 10 AM PST? Because some publishers allow new stuff to be purchased at midnight local time, and a lot of them release new stuff at the stroke of midnight their time (nearly always PST).
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    Only Expansion Packs have a midnight rolling release. Gamepacks are always released at 10 AM PT.
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member
    Hmmm, I'd like to watch this but don't want any story spoilers. At all. Could someone who's watched it please let me know how spoilery it is?
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Hmmm, I'd like to watch this but don't want any story spoilers. At all. Could someone who's watched it please let me know how spoilery it is?

I didn’t feel like it spoiled anything for me, but then I also left the stream when they were going to visit a venue that I didn’t want to see beforehand. For me it was a good stream, a little bit of overview, some tips on getting started. Very happy with the 90% that I did see :)

Now I just have to wait for it to be released!
  • loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

I didn’t feel like it spoiled anything for me, but then I also left the stream when they were going to visit a venue that I didn’t want to see beforehand. For me it was a good stream, a little bit of overview, some tips on getting started. Very happy with the 90% that I did see :)

Now I just have to wait for it to be released!

OK, thank you. I think I'll avoid it completely :#
  • Lizziesim1987Lizziesim1987 Posts: 2 New Member
    Looks quite cool, but I really want a supernatural expansion pack!!! with witches that cast spells, people own dragon eggs that then hatch and grow up to be pets or released back in the wild, ghosts, zombies and demons, old castles and witches cottages that can be explored and find supernatural treasures in them. :D
  • Lizziesim1987Lizziesim1987 Posts: 2 New Member
    Witches could go through different levels, low ones can learn spells from books but only cast them from books and with help from other witches, intermidiate can cast with their hands but still need the books, and high level ones can cast spells with just their eyes, and create new spells and potions lol I have thought about this alot, please make it!!!
  • ScreamingFangScreamingFang Posts: 21 Member
    I would like to know if Strangerville is coming to Xbox One and PS4.