Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gulf Shore WIP

Recently I accidentally uploaded a world I am currently working on. It is Gulf Shore. The version that got uploaded is near completely empty of lots except for the City Hall and some lots on the farm side of the world. If you have already downloaded it thank you and I apologize for any issues you may have as I am currently play testing the world with lots complete. If you have downloaded feedback is welcome for improvement.

This world was designed to play Sims 3 with a bit of every EP involved, so it is a large world. When it is complete I will upload the final version. Most lots are EA lots taken from various worlds from the EP's and some lots contain store items. The store lots will not be included and there will be several empty residental lots in the final version.

Here are a few pictures.
(Sorry for the low quality as I am using my kids computer and they need a graphics card upgrade. My husband has taken over the other CPU for streaming).

View from the Lighthouse Isle
js0ktf.jpg

The Cove
hsnnt4.jpg
b46geq.jpg

Boardwalk and Uptown
2yngtoj.jpg

The Hills (contains celebrity and high end homes off the cliffside of the cove)
1qolsn.jpg

Uptown (still have a couple lots to build here before it is complete)
ju7bli.jpg
2eecz9c.jpg

Considered downtown but lies just below Uptown (includes the studio lot, science facility, junkyard, and supernatural hangout)
2db1f8n.jpg

Downtown
ajtt6q.jpg
2u4k1ed.jpg

Moon Mountain (contains military base and a dive lot)
6pur6a.jpg

Old Town (which includes a resident suburb)
2m7gs8x.jpg

Mystic Wood (while most of the map is surrounded by trees this is the dedicated residental space)
av0it2.jpg

The Vineyard
in62ol.jpg

The Countryside
s5k3vc.jpg

The Bayou
2yvvvk2.jpg

Considered part of Mystic Wood is the Fantasy Forrest
v2yae9.jpg

WbUrFQm.png

Comments

• Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    Your world looks lovely :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
  • KesminlixKesminlix Posts: 252 Member
    What an absolutely BEAUTIFUL world!! :o I love worlds that cater to different EPs/play styles and I love how all the different regions in your world cater to that! I can't wait to see more! Keep up the great work! B)
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    So far I don't really have any routing issues despite it's a large world and I've used nearly every inch of it. The only routing problem I keep running into is Sims getting stuck by the entrances of lots. Not really sure how to correct this so if anyone has any ideas please let me know otherwise it might just be something I have to deal with given the size of the world.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • PinkySims123PinkySims123 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey I know it’s been a year but any updates on the final version??? This is by far my favorite world and everytime I want to play I have to handfill the lots myself
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Hey I know it’s been a year but any updates on the final version??? This is by far my favorite world and everytime I want to play I have to handfill the lots myself

Sorry I never uploaded the version with lots on it. If you are still interested I will see if I can this coming weekend. Last time I tried to upload with lots it didn't go through.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    I'm interested too