Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SFS is back!

KalopsianDreamerKalopsianDreamer Posts: 183 Member
Just an fyi, I just managed to download cc from it, so looks like it's up, online and working! :)

SFS = Sim File Share, and is one of the more popular sites that CC makers upload their work to download from!

(also i now realise this is probably in the wrong area, im very sorry i got too excited)
ĆØΜ€ ŦØ ŦĦ€ ĆŘΔŦ€Ř - ΜØŦĦ€Ř ĆΔŁŁŞ ¥ØỮ ĦØΜ€

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Aaaaand SFS is....?
  • tipsytangtipsytang Posts: 6 New Member
    > @elanorbreton said:
    > Aaaaand SFS is....?

SimsFileShare!
    It's the easiest, cleanest way to download CC and it's been down for what feels like AGES.
  • tipsytangtipsytang Posts: 6 New Member
    > @KalopsianDreamer said:
    > Just an fyi, I just managed to download cc from it, so looks like it's up, online and working! :)
    >
    > (also i now realise this is probably in the wrong area, im very sorry i got too excited)

Thank you!! I was beginning to lose hope o_o
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Thank goodness!
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Just an fyi, I just managed to download cc from it, so looks like it's up, online and working! :)

SFS = Sim File Share, and is one of the more popular sites that CC makers upload their work to download from!

(also i now realise this is probably in the wrong area, im very sorry i got too excited)

Thank you for letting me know! I purged my CC a week ago, not realizing SFS was down and I'd have to wait forever to be able to CC shop for new CC.

I am so glad it's back (Though it still seems slow, as I'm downloading something now and it says 5 minutes).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    Yay thank you for letting us know!! For the past few days I've been bookmarking everything into a folder so that I could download it once SFS was back up. Time to exit my game >:)
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    What SFS?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CogshellCogshell Posts: 164 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    What SFS?

It's short for Simfileshare. It's usually what sims content-creators use to upload their CC and share it with others. It's kind of like an alternative to Mediafire but without the annoying ads and pop-ups.
    ZnG1wMG.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    ah now I get what you mean thanks!!
    6adMCGP.gif
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I didn't even know it was down? When did it go down? :confused:
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • KaydenTKaydenT Posts: 2 New Member
    SFS (Sim File Share)
    Is Down Once Again. Luckily Its Nearly Finished Moving To A Different Server, They Have Just Copied Every File (10TB Worth!) Over.
    Should Be Up Within A Week
  • mellodieh81mellodieh81 Posts: 3 New Member
    4/17/2020 down again. i hope it is temporary