Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Just saw them in the Gallery! :smiley:
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    thanks!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Oh... Lilith, what did they do to you?
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    I think they did well! Can't wait to eventually add them to my General Save!
  • So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited February 2019
    Meh, very few Maxis creations excite me. As “official” sims they’re not very inspiring tbh. It feels like an intern knocked these together in five minutes and called it a day.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    Oh... Lilith, what did they do to you?

I think they are looking cool... Just thought that Mary Sue was supposed to look a Littleton bit more asian...
  • CaityTrinaCaityTrina Posts: 555 Member
    Mines better
    caitytrina.png
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Added them to my game in Willow Creek :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    They managed to make those girls look so old.. :D
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Well, they look... different.
    9d1z2m12k175.png
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Where do you find the Maxis site in the gallery?
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Hmm they look nice, but I use a Pleasant family from the gallery that I am used to (and that looks closer to TS2 imo). But they look great! Hoping for Brokes next.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I don't have the Pleasants in my game yet..one of the few so I might grab these and tweak them a bit and call them mine. I always had definite thoughts on how Mary-Sue should look so definitely tweaking her and maybe changing the girls eyes some. I might make Daniel look a little more handsome in my book given his extracurricular activities.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Stardust123Stardust123 Posts: 127 Member
    I love this idea so much! Visiting the old sim games :D I used to make the old sims myself but now we can have officially made ones? Nice!
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    edited February 2019
    Nice~ I had remade them like a month or so when I was doing a fresh new game and I really like having them. Been re-vamping and making families from previous games. Hope to see more sims from odler games and spin offs. Can't say I cared for mary-sue having the romantic trait though.
    94kJtmm.png
    3q4XySq.png
    c4GO7Rs.png
    5vJrxmT.png
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    nice.
  • MuggyQuasarMuggyQuasar Posts: 169 Member
    There are definitely way better versions of the Pleasant family on the gallery.
    lgYUYx0.jpg
    Cupid wrote: »
    They managed to make those girls look so old.. :D

@cupid its Sims 4's problem... This teens looking like YA.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited February 2019
    That's great, but it would have been better if we actually had better personalities.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I really don't get the point. couldn't I just start up a new game, and they will be there? B T W, I am not so interested - been there done that, and I don't like their personalities either.
    I really don't get the point. couldn't I just start up a new game, and they will be there? B T W, I am not so interested - been there done that, and I don't like their personalities either.

@Simsister2004 I wish they could care and add them to the actual game, i don't even feel like the gallery is official enough for me to consider them official... Also, if you don't like a sim/family the game gives you the tools to delete them in the manage households. I heard some simmers delete the entire worlds and populate them themselves...
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    I used better looking one in a Gallery for a townies in my game.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited February 2019
    I loved the Pleasant family but I have the feeling they are not the one and the same, I will give them an try and see if they can make my play an little better with this game.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    So_Money wrote: »
    Meh, very few Maxis creations excite me. As “official” sims they’re not very inspiring tbh. It feels like an intern knocked these together in five minutes and called it a day.

To me, without CC, they all pretty much look alike.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    It's weird how teens in this game look just like YA. There is no visual difference it drives me crazy. So annoying.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1