Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is it possible to change two sims attraction for each other?

2...Next

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    That is still next to no information. The Optiplex is a product line, like a brand name, not a specific model. And they are really meant for business use, not games.

The GT 730 is an entry-level card, too weak to carry the entire game (all EPs). Can't really imagine wanting to put one into a new computer all these years later. If the Optiplex has no dedicated card at all, the questions becomes whether its system board will accept one and then how much good is a 730 really going to do it anyway.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    It did a good job on my old computer. This one has no dedicated card. I can barely see the sims at night. The last computer had a dedicated card but the one we are speaking of is better. I honestly thought it did a great job but I dropped the cpu and then got the blue screen of death. It seems like I paid $75 for it about two years ago and it was recommended by someone that builds computers. Maybe I got ripped off.
    @igazor Hi. First, I want to say I appreciate all the help you have given me with the game throughout the years. May I humbly ask you another question? If I take the mod out, and the save all the individual houses and households and then create a new world without the mod should that new save file be okay?
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited February 2019
    The houses/residential lots will likely be fine. The sims will likely not as they will potentially have traits and skills that will then be undefined without the mod present, as well as other things changed about them. You could try, but not predicting much of a chance of success.

What should work would be bringing each sim into CAS within the existing game, making a SavedSim template out of them, and applying that template to all new sims in CAS or CAH within a new game. I think. But again that's all new sims, so not really the same thing as moving sims and their household from one ongoing game to another with their histories, experiences, relationships within the household, and inventories intact.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    Thank you. It should be fine. It was a new neighborhood and I tend to back my sims up like crazy just because the game tends explode every now and then no matter what I do.
  • alexjoanrowwalexjoanroww Posts: 63 Member
    Sometimes, when a sim asks another if they're single,the attraction reaction will pop even though they didn't find each other attractive to begin with