Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Future World Locations

Comments

• troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Africa
    Eliharb wrote: »
    keekee53 wrote: »
    Africa only if they add dangerous animals sims need to be aware of...like hippos in the water, snakes, Elephants(getting too close), rhinos etc.

Australia was a close second for me

We have snakes in Jungle adventure, but they're just a harmless effect. JA was an opportunity to introduce some wild animals like panthers/tigers and monkeys, but it's bland as usual instead.

Now back to the topic at hand, I would love an African world with safaris and lots of wild animals sims could interact with as part of a reserve. It would be a nice vacation world for sims, and it would be big enough for some residential lots as well if we wanted to create some african locals.

The continent of Africa is so much more than a safari. The world should not be stereotypical, but instead focus on the unique contributions of the 66ish nations in Africa from: Egypt to Morroco; from Benin to Cameroon; from Tanzania to Zimbabwe; from Algeria to South Africa -- the food, languages, culture, architecture, idioms, dances, geography changes so drastically.

I want it more fleshed out than just mummies and safaris.

wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    Africa
    LMcGE wrote: »
    I choose Africa but as such a diverse continent there is so much from there that could be chosen and still fit the them, from the Mediterranean basin, through the centre down to the southern tip. So many different ecologies, animals and art styles as well as diverse groups of people. I think that would be great.

Certainly something chilly would also be a great addition, so either of the artic areas, or the Siberian tundra. I would definitely like to see greater diversity. That said, I am also happy with a new desert world, having played very little in Oasis Springs originally, lately I have been enjoying it hugely so another warm, dry area is fantastic. I hate the rain and cold! :smiley:

This. Especially Egypt, while I do wish we have a world that resembles how beautiful Abuja, Nigeria and South Africa are.

Well said, and I agree the Siberian tundra would be interesting, though I am not a winter person, the northern lights or ice castles/houses they do in Hebei (I think that's the city) China would be nice too.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
    Africa
    I actually want all of these bc it’s to have a lot of diversity in worlds so that each one has a different experience but i would love to see an asian inspired world first with martial arts and lots of asian inspired foods dances etc would love if it had a culture skill like the one form jungle adventure it made the world much more interesting and different i would also love a world similiar to moonlight falls from ts3 i LOVED that world

I always thought San Myshuno was based on Hong Kong. Everytime I play it, it reminds me of my short visit there.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    edited February 2019
    Europe
    I would love something based on (in a perfect world) Helsinki or Venice.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • EliharbEliharb Posts: 476 Member
    Africa
    troshalom wrote: »
    The continent of Africa is so much more than a safari. The world should not be stereotypical.

Sorry if what I said sounded ignorant, I didn't mean to reduce Africa and its sub cultures to just safaris. But I'm saying it wouldn't be a bad thing to have an african inspired safari pack in the sims for the first time, as opposed to a very specific culture that they're recreating or drawing from that would be too specific and get boring fast. To think I meant that all of Africa was just a big safari would imply that the devs thought all of south america is a jungle.
    Playing on Intel Core i7-5960X 16 core CPU - 32 GB DDR4 Ram - GTX 980 Ti
  • angelicsamuraiangelicsamurai Posts: 41 Member
    Australia
    Something i'd like to see happen, is have the ability to have a house built half in/half out of a cliff. I know we can terrain manipulate to get the effect, but it looks silly when everything else around is flat and you have a mountain on a plot. Maybe a world where you can build into a cliff, or even a fantasy pack where you have a whole community living inside a mountain.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Europe
    Thinking about it, a whole world based on Finland could be amazing.
    There could be one neighbourhood based on Helsinki, one as a sort of archipelago based on Ahvenanmaa/Åland, another set further north like Rovaniemi, and maybe another with an old town feel like Turku.

Gallery ID: babysquare
  • doogeriedoogerie Posts: 765 Member
    Europe
    I would like to see an alpine world
  • DanaanhornDanaanhorn Posts: 38 Member
    Asia
    ctthomas wrote: »
    Well before I start - just in case the gurus are reading - I'm really excited about StrangerVille. Can't wait to move my family in there!!!

Anyway, Selvadorada seems very South or Central American to me. We do not have an Asian world, but we already have SO MUCH Asian decor. If we got an Asian world, I think it would come with even more Asian objects, which I just don't think we need.

Yes, we do have Windenburg, but I think Windenburg is meant to represent Germany. There are so many other parts of Europe with unique styles that I feel could look really cool in game. For example, a Paris inspired world, Venice, or Greece!

This wasn't an option, but I would also LOVE to see a Middle-Eastern inspired world. With mosque-looking buildings. I'm not even sure if this would be possible but this

957877-old-medieval-middle-east-city-on-the-hill.jpg

would be really cool in game.

you know the middle eastern area is part of asia right? asia is not just china and japan, its also india, and UAE and a lot of other places.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Europe
    I chose Europe because I grew up there, and I'd love to see more worlds that remind me of my childhood - German villages, cobblestone streets in Italy, beaches in France, vacation houses in Norway, the canals in the Netherlands, the coast of Ireland, the villages in the United Kingdom...

But I'd also love to see stuff inspired by the towns and cities in the Middle East, or some of the small outback villages in Australia, or just some of the beach towns in Australia, or something representing part of Africa - something in the mountains, or something on the safari, where there's more danger, I'd love to see jungle villages in Brazil, or islands like in Greece. So many options - I'd love to see more international locations.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • gnelso1239gnelso1239 Posts: 190 Member
    Africa
    I'd love to see a rendition of Santorini in the Sims4 w/ buyable vacation homes.
  • Aeren90Aeren90 Posts: 65 Member
    Europe
    Mediterranean world, please! I don’t know if I want it because I’m from Spain, but I’d love to see something like it.
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    Antarctica
    Antarctica would be cool, we don't have any worlds that are consistently cold but have a couple of desert worlds now that Strangerville has been added.

Africa would be really cool too.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Africa
    Based on countries such as Ghana, Botswana, Nigeria, Kenya, and Ethiopia
  • HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    Europe
    I think italy or france would be a nice world, anywhere with a nice sunny beach that we can build sand castles is what i want! xD
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited March 2019
    Asia
    Anything would be welcomed except desert worlds, I'm tired of them. I want one where it actually snows.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Asia
    I'd give anything for a japanese type world, perhaps with a lot that is alot like Akihabara
  • RedSunBluesRedSunBlues Posts: 143 Member
    North America
    Definitely Australia! All the beaches, the oceans, perfect for a beach vacation! Ocean swimming, sunburns and tans....so much fun!

And danger! Could be an awesome pack.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    edited March 2019
    Africa
    We pretty much have the entire United States for gameplay now. Including the German inspired world that just looks like a German US neighborhood. Soooooo, literally ANYWHERE else would be great:)

Please....no more deserts though.

European like Monte Vista from sims 3 would be cool. Bring back the fire brick oven too.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Europe
    No deserts or beaches. Those are old and tired. I'm sure they can do something beautiful with Europe as a backdrop. Maybe somewhere like Ireland?
  • Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    North America
    I desperately want a location like Savannah GA or New Orleans. Old, a little spooky, great architecture. It would work amazing for a witches pack.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Asia
    I know San Myshuno is supposed to be inspired from Tokyo, but we don't really have many Asian inspired places.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • kathdelinekathdeline Posts: 38 Member
    Australia
    I’d love to have an Oceanian style world with exotic animals, surfing etc. We need a beach God 🐸🐸🐸🐸.
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    Asia
    For some reason they still haven't touched Europe for some odd reason; my bet is if they're wanting to continue to add with the "variety" of diverse Sims, it'll be an Asian location for a possible future destination before anything European comes back into the fray, if any. Windenburg might well be the one and only European-based locale we're gonna get.
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    Europe
    Italy please :smiley: i would love a world based off of Italy. With different themed neighbourhoods. One area could be the country like monte vista from the sims 3, another like venice with rivers etc