Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friday Highlight February 22nd - Δ Ŵ€€Ҝ ØŇ ŦĦ€ ŞƗΜŞ ₣ØŘỮΜŞ

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Sul sul Simmers and welcome to the Friday Highlight of the strangest week ever!

I'm going to jump right into the announcement -and what an announcement!- everyone is talking about this week: The Sims 4 StrangerVille will arrive to PC/Mac next Tuesday. I hope you enjoyed this week's events as much as I did - there's no better way to summarize the last few days than this!:

60nukes41a36.png
My SimSelf discovering StrangerVille

Now... 'which threads are you recommending us this week, Mai?' Let me show you!:
  • Starting with StrangerVille related discussions because I love reading your speculations, ideas, and opinions while you discover what's coming up, and it looks like you enjoy it as well! ;) First discussion is a poll this week: opened by @simgirl1010, head over to 'StrangerVille: What are you most looking forward to?' to leave your vote and share some excitement!
  • Many of you are getting your games ready for StrangerVille, and the time to decide what you will do first with the pack is approaching. @LiELF is in the middle of this difficult decision, and they opened a topic for everyone to share their ideas: 'What Sim will you take first to StrangerVille? What are your plans?'. Who will come up with the strangest ideas? ;)
  • Would you prefer to leave the strangeness aside? I have some links for that as well! First one leads to @ladysweettart's 'Describe yourself with Sims 4 traits'. A funny little game - give it a try!
  • In our next stop, we will be helping @ctthomas satisfy their curiosity ;) They created a poll to ask 'What style house do your Sims live in?'. < Click and take a minute to choose your style, screenshots and examples are also welcomed!
  • Let's continue with an interesting question from @SelinaKyles: 'What is your Sims deepest or darkest secret?'. Even if you can't think of anything, this topic has very interesting scenarios and it's worth a visit!
    Also, the title of this topic raises a question... if I post my Sims deepest/darkest secret on the forum, it won't be a secret anymore, right? And then I'll have to think of my next deepest or darkest secret, post it again... it will no longer be a secret and this will become an infinite cycle :D
  • Ok, ok - I'm going to stop here and move on to the next topic before I end up like the Sim in the screenshot! @Jude525 is reopening an old game in The Sims 3 section: 'Gift of creation game'. Anything you would like to see created for The Sims 3? Do you enjoy creating things other players ask for? Check it out!

Before closing for the week, allow me to ad-lib for a second here to ask you to read the following post and familiarize yourself with the spoilers tool: 'How to - Spoilers on the forum'. Next week we will be sharing our experiences with The Sims 4 StrangerVille, and considering the importance of the story in this pack, I'd like to ask you all to use spoiler tags when needed in order to avoid ruining any surprises. Please, respect the enjoyment of your fellow Simmers and allow them to decide when they are ready to see the information you are sharing!

And last but not least, in case you missed the news amongst all the excitement: we also had a patch for The Sims 4, and if you ask Alexa, you can now listen to The Sims 4 StrangerVille songs!

I can't wait to see all the strange and funny screenshots you flood the forums with next week!

Happy weekend!
-Mai

Comments

• Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Congrats to everyone featured! I can't wait till the pack drops - so excited!
  • Options
    ladyankh40ladyankh40 Posts: 27 Member
    Wow this is so all of a sudden I haven’t even finished all the gameplay four get famous yet (IDK) i just might be a slow gamer. Anyway this looks riveting and stories coming from this pack are going to be very entertaining.
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Happy simming! I'm excited about this new pack.
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @EA_Mai -Strangerville is also one of the towns in Sims 2 and I've played games in a terrain version of it in TS2.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    HeyItsKoffeeHeyItsKoffee Posts: 99 Member
    This pack gives me so many memories with the name, reminds me alot of strange town
    Youtube @ ItsKoffeeh

Legacy Challenge
  • Options
    PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    I don't have sims2, what is it like?
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @Jude525 Did you see this?! Thanks for highlighting the re-opened thread, EA_Mai. Anyone who would like to own more Sims 3 store items come have a look!
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Thanks for the events! It was so much fun, and the hype was real!
  • Options
    boredbeauty111boredbeauty111 Posts: 25 Member
    Happy simming!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Patrice -Sims 2 was the first sims game to go beyond being a virtual dollhouse and become a town simulator and I've played it for years and still play TS2 UC.
    @EA_Mai -I love the building new towns from the ground up even in TS3 and wathing my town grow from a single household settling in an area to a larger sized town bustling with activity.That would take generations to get there.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    Queenb0ssbreQueenb0ssbre Posts: 2 New Member
    this is so awesome
  • Options
    Rachie_rabbitRachie_rabbit Posts: 26 Member
    I'm not sure where to leave this but in sims 4, I've joined the military career and when it says "give orders" I've given out tons of orders but it still says "just started"

I'd use the tag spoiler but not quite sure how to do it lol