January 17 - Ready for a -not tiny- livestream? Click here!
Return to top
February 21st 2019 Patch notes
UPDATE: 2/21/2019 - PC 184.108.40.2060 / Mac 220.127.116.110The Sims 4:
- Sims will no longer be able to lie about employing each other in order to avoid marriage.
- Fixed an issue where the Audio for the tutorial references skill levels for career progression.
- Fixed an issue where terrain manipulation might crash the game when players were manipulating to close to the edge…
- Fixed an issue where clicking various spots with terrain tools would cause an error.
- The scroll bar in text messages will no longer reset the text field back to the top.
- Fixed an error that would happen when adding an extended roof to the top of an object.
- Corrected texture issues for the solid blue pants.
- Corrected texture issues for rolled jean pants.
- Corrected shadows that were being added to clothes from a few necklaces.
- Fixed and error when players would switch between children that were created through genetics.
- Fixed a few instances where terrain paint would not correct clear when using the bulldoze option in Build.
- Fixed an error when trying to place a Nightclub on a lot that is smaller than the lot that is provided.
- Fixed an error when trying to exit the pool in First Person Camera.
- Corrected heavy framerate slowdown when using trims on glass roofs.
- Fixed a small glitch in the 24 hour live stream buff. Please excuse any technical difficulties.
- You Sims acting agent will no longer give you false pay information when completing a gig. Those agents are always trying to skim a little off the top.
- Fixed a texture issue with the SciFi Helmet and Straight Skirt.
- Corrected placeholder text on the Celebrity Home lot Moodlet.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Sims from staying longer on a gig to practice their acting skills.
- Corrected text issue in the Charity Stream Moodlet.
- Fixed floating Sims while wearing one of the high skirts.
- Corrected Text issue in the Tiresome Energies buff from the Crystal Healing Helmet
- Fixed an error when bulldozing a Denzin Pond on specific lots.
- Fixed a few graphical issues with the ice in Seasons.
- Fixed an issue where the chef was unable to adjust ingredient quality when playing with older save files.
- Fixed an issue where nosey campers knock on your campsite door.
- Fixed an error where Sims would vanish into the Forest Hideaway lot in Granit Falls.
- Corrected texture issue on Buttoned Pants.