Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Farming, Witches, University or...

Comments

• GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Witches GP
    Well before StrangerVille I would have voted University hands down but now I have this whole story going on in my supernatural save thanks to the recent GP and now I kinda need witches to carry on this story that I have in my head! I can wait a bit longer for university...
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    Farming EP
    Honestly...really anything but University and beach type packs. They're just not really how I play, but if they're done well, maybe they'd convert me 😉

I've never played with witches before, so I definitely want to try it this time around. I'm also super interested in seeing some all new content, like strangerville but more original (just seems basically like stranger things to me, but still cool). It might be cool if they could figure out a way to do some sort of space/futuristic/upgraded aliens pack type thing. I just really want aliens fixed tbh.

Anyway I chose farming though because honestly I love gardening in Sims. Still upset about the grafting changes that happened around seasons, but otherwise would really love a faming pack as long as it's done well. There's a thread on here somewhere that talks about some in-depth ideas that sound so cool, like a sewing skill, canning, knitting, juicing.
  • BluelleBluelle Posts: 327 Member
    Witches GP
    Witches. I want WITCHES. Magic, spells, different schools of magic, evil and good magic... all of it. I'm not interested in anything else in the occult faction, but I want witches with the whole of my heart and beyond.
  • AeshmaAeshma Posts: 1 New Member
    Witches.
    A pack that allows us to built our own governmental/legal system and have it be enforced by the police.
    Crime.
    Unspecified ownable businesses with entrance fee (for cinemas, amusement parks, nightclubs, concerts...)
    Height sliders.
    Religion.
    School/university.
    Historical and futuristic stuff.
    Unequal relationships (like unrequited love).
    Darker and more mature content all around.

In no particular order. They are all dearly missed.
  • Remy_GenevaRemy_Geneva Posts: 142 Member
    Something else completely, please specify below...
    Freetime. I want my sims to have a One True Hobby, I want my sims to genuinely want to do certain things and follow skills and interests.

I also desperately want a chemistry/attraction/ turn-on, turn-off system.

I just need distinct wants, drives, interests and some personality!! Some more autonomous activity and romance would be wonderful too.

This a million times over.

I don't think there's anything more important than giving sims actual personality. In my opinion it should be the sole focus of the team right now (and bug fixes). What good will witches or university do when every sim feels like a clone?

Oh look I just made a geek sim, but it doesn't matter, because every sim will acquire the gaming skill if left near a computer for more than 10 seconds.

Oh no, there is my sims mortal enemy, :o maybe they'll fight. "Dag dag!" ¬_¬

FYI, I have no problems with witches or university etc, but sim personalities really needs to come first, 4+ years is enough. Especially when it is claimed that you can already create sims with unique personalities, which is a outright lie.
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    I don't want witches. And university and farming are very low on my priority list.

I would much rather have amusement parks, island paradise, and mountain paradise. My sims want to own, manage and visit resorts and amusement parks! They also want banks so they can get business loans to buy them. They need more activities like water and mountain sports, tennis and amusement rides.
  • Concept0rConcept0r Posts: 1 New Member
    I want this : the Sims 4 Worlds expansion pack
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Witches GP
    Witches. Always witches. *need* :naughty:
  • kittenwalruskittenwalrus Posts: 25 Member
    Witches GP
    Witches for me, personally. I'd love to see the chicken coop and cows back but that is all I think about w/ farming and Uni is always welcome.
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2019
    University EP
    Us: University, Witches and Farming!

Gurus next quarter: How about My Second Pet Stuff?

:D
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    University EP
    I want University. But what I want the most is better personalities.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    University EP
    I want them all. But I am ready for a university. get my sims some education
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • paradiseplanetparadiseplanet Posts: 4,421 Member
    I would like to see all these pack ideas come into the fray anytime in 2019, but I know in my heart it'll be something completely unexpected and not the currently most popular pack opinions people are screaming for. *cough* StrangerVille *cough*
    Origin ID: paradiseplanet27
    tumblr_ojq4r339Ni1usy5rpo1_100.png
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    University EP
    I think University is gonna be this year's EP.
  • HejixHejix Posts: 1,056 Member
    Sims in spaaaaaaaaaace!
    I want to play ALL the premade families! One day...
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I chose 'something else' because I want an education pack, not university as it's been done in the past. It was much too scripted-time management and American-centric as it was implemented in S3. I want education options for all ages. I'd also love another 'Free Time'-type pack. And I wouldn't be disappointed by either a farming or witches pack.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Witches GP
    1. Witches
    2. University
    3. Tropical vacation
    4. Farming

These are the top 4 that majority of simmers want next.
  • DaniSnowDaniSnow Posts: 5 New Member
    Witches GP
    This was a hard choice, because I spent countless hours playing The Sims 2 University, and I would love to see what the Sims 4 would have to offer in a university EP. However, I love occult, and spooky additions to the game. I would also like to see some depth added to the Jungle Adventure pack, maybe some kind of castaway, or off the grid pack.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    University EP
    There will not be any multi-generational play for me until I have University.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    Witches GP
    All I'm waiting to release for Sims 4 is Witches. I want werewolves too, and Spiral Stairs, but to me, those are a Bonus, not a Must.
    After Witches, they can launch Sims 5 for all I care.
  • snikkipoosnikkipoo Posts: 31 Member
    University EP
    I hope it's a general education pack with a teaching career and private school like in the Sims 2. I thought it was fun hosting a dinner to try to get the kid in. And OF COURSE university.
  • ElenPinkElenPink Posts: 541 Member
    Farming EP
    Farming is a different EP that has not been made before, and I think a lot more players would enjoy it more than they think they would. I dont understand why the supernatural is so appealing (Witches). I am totally excited for a University pack to come out though.
    webp_net_gifmaker_by_sarcasmisbetter-dcfn6tz.gif
  • DESERTFLOWER1981DESERTFLOWER1981 Posts: 90 Member
    Witches GP
    While I chose Witches because Making Magic was my absolute favorite expansion, I would have to say that University is only behind that by a point and farming just after. They could make any of these three and I would be an ecstatic camper. Regardless love the Sims.
    I am writing a story, want to read it?
    Visit my blog here
    Visit the latest update for the discussion here
  • SunStone02SunStone02 Posts: 107 Member
    Farming EP
    I think it would be cool to have farm animals!
    ~SunStone~ <3
    A Sims 4 player and fan!
  • KathesaurKathesaur Posts: 58 Member
    I want werewolves more than anything. However, I certainly wouldn't turn my nose up at witches either.
    Basically, if it's an occult pack, I'll buy it lol

After that I'd pick a farming pack. University doesn't really appeal to me though.