Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A thread to thank the gurus for an amazing rollout!

Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
I just have to say that the rollout for this new pack Strangerville was absolutely amazing, and so much fun, so I just thought I would start a thread to thank @SimGuruKate and the entire team for a rollicking good time yesterday! Please all join me in giving them the kudos they deserve whether in writing, GIf, or pics!

giphy-downsized.gif

I should add this

Post edited by Pamtastic72 on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,861 Member
    edited February 2019
    Can't remember when I've had so much fun with a pack release. Thanks Gurus!!
    ZzyrIZx.png
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I have to agree I've had so much fun with this. I do wonder if it was helped along by the theme. Not sure this roll out can be topped.
    Are you up for that challenge Gurus??
    egTcBMc.png
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Yes, thank you to the devs and Gurus for an awesome hype. And also for what looks like a great pack! I look forward to exploring it and uncovering the mysteries within! You guys rock! <3
    #Team Occult
  • Meegie1977Meegie1977 Posts: 224 Member
    I agree, after all these years they can still bring the excitement and anticipation to the community and I appreciate that!
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    (Not sure if I want the game yet) But the rollout was awesome!!
  • Kniga_SitaraKniga_Sitara Posts: 414 Member
    It was funny, but short :D
  • AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    It really was a great way to do it.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Agreed. It was a lot of fun. :)
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • ctthomasctthomas Posts: 136 Member
    Yes! I hope they do more rollouts like this one. It had me guessing all day. Even my boyfriend was eagerly awaiting the trailer and he doesn't even play The Sims!
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Awesome and creepy. Love it. Thanks gurus!
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    Loved it! Haven't felt this excited for a pack since S2! Great job @SimGuruKate et al.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Thank you for this amazing pack! I love the whole atmosphere of it
    a256aFi.gif
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    It certainly was fun. Got me so excited lol.
  • JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    Thank you to everyone for a fantastic roll out. But you guys almost got me fired cause no phones at work. :)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    It was an awesome rollout! Wasn't sure what to think of all those strange people though :D
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I'm so looking forward to this! :smiley:
    giphy.gif
  • AHolyToiletAHolyToilet Posts: 870 Member
    Agreed. I saw the twitter feed and messages and was VERY confused. Which meant it worked perfectly.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    Massive Kudos to the Team! I'm intrigued.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    I was trying to stifle a laugh when I saw the pictures. Jolly good show!
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • MondayMonday Posts: 385 Member
    Thank you, gurus! Excellent job! The pack looks great and the rollout was a lot of fun. It was great watching the developers in action and to see the players getting into it on social media and here on the forums! Thank you for making such a fantastic looking pack, as always!
    a63ftuN.png
  • TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    2019 is really going to be suprising! First pack of the year suprises me! ❤️❤️
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I am looking forward to 2019 ! Last year was a great year with Pets and Seasons and this year will be even better :)
  • JediMuppetJediMuppet Posts: 98 Member
    This GP roll out has brought me back into the Sims online community simply because it's been so enjoyable to be involved in. Kudos!!!
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    Absolutely! It's been done great and I had a blast puzzling over it.
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.