Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 StrangerVille Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!

12345679...Next

Comments

• BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    mnlxyz wrote: »
    can we not buy it in a bundle? it offers me the option...

From the build a bundle deal, yeah I recall the past EPS when released they were allowed to be bundled
  • DaisyDoesSimsDaisyDoesSims Posts: 1 New Member
    Yeah so I quickly pressed the buy button and it's shown up with the purchase page and people have said they're downloading but has anyone actually finished downloading and played it yet? just in case the game inst ready to be played and I've wasted money lol :)
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    Yeah so I quickly pressed the buy button and it's shown up with the purchase page and people have said they're downloading but has anyone actually finished downloading and played it yet? just in case the game inst ready to be played and I've wasted money lol :)
    It’s ready to play.
  • annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    I have a question. I've only ever played with one family through the generations. If I start a new game, is it just added to my saves, or will my other game disappear?

it gets saved in a seperate "slot" of which you can have tens if not hundreds of slots, so click away and dont worry! so long as you are saving to a different slot both games will be saved and you just decide which game to load up when you launch the programme x
  • CellyellygamesCellyellygames Posts: 12 New Member
    > @annalephant said:
    > Cellyellygames wrote: »
    >
    > I have a question. I've only ever played with one family through the generations. If I start a new game, is it just added to my saves, or will my other game disappear?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > it gets saved in a seperate "slot" of which you can have tens if not hundreds of slots, so click away and dont worry! so long as you are saving to a different slot both games will be saved and you just decide which game to load up when you launch the programme x

Thanks! I've had the same family for so many generations, so I don't want to ruin it!
  • dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    I keep seeing everyones pictures and I'm so jealous

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top