Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should I play/write about?

mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
I'm finding it hard to focus on one sim story at the moment and I think a writing project would help me.

1. Claire Stripes & Syrup Pancakes - Criminal girlfriend
Syrup started dating a girl nextdoor but turns out she's a klepto criminal. How to proceed?
7sfePXX.png

2. Harry Harmaja & Hilja Hyrskynmyrsky - One sister or another
Harry moved on his own just recently, the house is just across the road from his parents. He used to date Hilja's sister but I decided that Hilja will be a much better match for him. They disliked each other so it could be a bit of work.
KpUvwb3.png

3. Jacob Black - The romance goal
Jacob is currently romancing several sims and the ultimate goal for him would be the unreachable Judith Ward. He has a wife and a toddler girl at home.
aCsFGBO.png

4. Urpo Luotto - Joining the police force
Urpo is an irresponsible sim who has been doing random street musician gigs. Now he wants to start a police career but the problem is his aunt who is higher up. They don't get along. Urpo knows a devastating secret about his aunt but who would believe him?
VPiATHa.png

Who should I play/write about? 37 votes

Claire Stripes & Syrup Pancakes - Criminal girlfriend
43%
GalacticGalxbecky685ximhappyStardust123BloosmootaydevDestin2016thatsnotswegWolfiumcitysimmerJasonschick80WallSims4everWildIrishBansheeAngelsgamingZilo863goldenwhisker 16 votes
Harry Harmaja & Hilja Hyrskynmyrsky - I'm in love with your sister
13%
Colorist40UmbralFlowerannaliese39GeekMonkey34B21Finnadora 5 votes
Jacob Black - The woohoo goal
10%
Bagoas77hadklaxBerryCharmingMonday 4 votes
Urpo Luotto - Joining the police force
32%
vancanuckfan86stilljustme2MindofyChelleJoduhboy2u2papertongueBubbles1996xxxMDianaSimsTiaDogAfterMidnightAmandèlehermionia 12 votes

Comments