Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don Lothario's 100 Babies

I did something crazy ;)

I kind of wanted to try a 100 baby challenge, but I knew I wouldn't have the patience to stick to the original rules, so I made up my own "easy" version, where you don't have to take care of the kids.
Basically I turned the concept around and had a male Sim have 100 babies with different female Sims within his (young) adult lifetime. You can find the "rules" (there are rather few) on my blog here.

Of course I needed to test this, and I used Don Lothario (who else?) as my test subject, so I now have an absolutely crazy family tree, with no less than 100 children (52 boys, 48 girls) by 81 different women (64 single births, 15 sets of twins, 2 sets of triplets - 3 of the kids are vampires).

You can find the family tree on the plumtreeapp here - it's so big it doesn't even fit into a single screen when zoomed all the way out.
This is picture of the family tree a little while before it was complete:
tumblr_pn52vmK0SA1v8k7elo2_1280.jpg

Anyway, it was super fun (or should I say hilarious?) to do, even if the gameplay was rather repetitive.
This picture is from the start, when Don wasn't super smart and went into the Caliente household to meet Nina after getting both Katrina and Dina pregnant...
tumblr_plzkujnKxK1v8k7elo1_1280.jpg

And this is at the end, with a lot of pictures gracing Don's wall:
02-12-19_8-48-36_PM.png?width=1116&height=628

Also, now that Don is "retired" he's trying to become a celebrity by streaming footage of his everyday life, where he practices yoga, tends his money trees and paints abstract master pieces (he's a reformed man now - too much woohoo is too dangerous at his age).
02-16-19_3-43-37_PM.png?width=1116&height=628
02-16-19_4-48-23_PM.png?width=1116&height=628

I've only recently started posting my playtrough of this challenge on my blog, but I thought I'd share here anyway, since I have completed the challenge and updated the family tree accordingly.
Eventually all the kids will be up for download on SFS - I've only uploaded about a third of them now, didn't get round to the others. So if anyone wants to download them (as toddlers) look here. Also, if you want to see larger pictures of Don's offspring, let me know and I'll share them - I think it would be a bit much to share them all beforehand, it's a lot of pictures you know ;)
Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    This is glorious! Just keep him away from my sim...LOL.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    I like how Lily Feng (The Woman Who Hates Kids) ended up with triplets!
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited February 2019
    @losarutaiyo don't worry, this Don isn't going anywhere ;) until he dies of course, then he's going with Grimmy.
    @strangerthan I know! I found that very funny myself, it kind of feels like "you didn't want kids with Victor, so now Don will give you three".
  • orangehippogrifforangehippogriff Posts: 946 Member
    Okay, I have to do this now. This is utterly brilliant!
    It'll be especially fun to see how the genetics play out :D
  • verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    edited February 2019
    I like this idea, I have a sim I made trying his best to gingerfy the world lol, but he only made it to I think 20 children. Of course he could only have children with other gingers. Maybe I will try again with one of his sons. Of course he took care with the help of one baby momma who had triplets and then a single and one daughter whose mother died right after the birth.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • carlrichcarlrich Posts: 2 New Member
    This idea a great, so much so I'm gonna try it myself.
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    This is absolutely brilliant! :D:D:D
    I finally made a picture of all of Don's offspring, so I kind of need to share it here too ;)
    Tile_10.JPG