Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please bring back the vibrating heart shaped bed

We need it for romantic builds and honeymoon suites. Sims 1-3 had this bed.

If we get it I want to see the following

Longer woohoo maybe 25 to 30 seconds vs 15 seconds on normal beds.

A special moodlet for woohooing in the vibrating bed.

Option to try for a boy and try for a girl

It would be good if the vibrating bed had a different woohoo animation just like the play in bed in TS1.

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Yes I'd love the vibrating heart shaped bed! It has been in every Sims game so far.
    a256aFi.gif
  • katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    I did not know of this bed until recently. But yeah, agree it would be cool if there was a Sims 4 version.

Sometimes I wonder if I need to play Sims 3 just to get all these little references. ^_^;;
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • munroelemunroele Posts: 286 Member
    I feel like try for a boy/girl is unrealistic, as we can't do that IRL, but bring it back, absolutely! the rest all sounds wicked! There is a cc for it, but it looks like TS2/3, so it doesn't quite fit in with the aesthetic of TS4.
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Am I the only one that thought it looked ridiculous in TS2/3 considering how much more freedom we had regarding woohoo in those games?
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Ah, the magic fingers of love bed. True magnificence! :wink:
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • IiyonceIiyonce Posts: 32 Member
    thanks for reminding me how much the sims 4 is lacking yet again LMAO
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,387 Member
    munroele wrote: »
    I feel like try for a boy/girl is unrealistic, as we can't do that IRL, but bring it back, absolutely! the rest all sounds wicked! There is a cc for it, but it looks like TS2/3, so it doesn't quite fit in with the aesthetic of TS4.

We had the try for boy/girl in TS3 with the sauna from the store.