Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Winning A Fight With Werewolf

Will a sim with maxed athletics and martial arts win against a werewolf? I can’t find the answer anywhere.

Comments

• MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    I believe so. Given that the werewolf likely would not have a high althetic skill. I believe if you have a heigher athletic skill than your opponent that you will win. Werewolves are human size puppies
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Satanu_ReevesSatanu_Reeves Posts: 402 Member
    The Sims 3 wiki states that they always win in fights. But a separate source says they have a high chance of winning fights. If you try it, please report back.
  • AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Werewolves are human size puppies

This made me laugh so much.

It would have to be tested with a new were since we're evolving quickly with practice; I mean they are.
  • ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited February 2019
    I believe so. Given that the werewolf likely would not have a high althetic skill. I believe if you have a heigher athletic skill than your opponent that you will win. Werewolves are human size puppies

Werewolves gain the Athletic skill faster than other sims and they don't tire out as quickly even inactive ones can have a high or maxed athletic skill as the game constantly pushes them to train at the gym.
    Maho-Gamer wrote: »
    Will a sim with maxed athletics and martial arts win against a werewolf? I can’t find the answer anywhere.

Chances are no as werewolves will keep fighting until they win.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
    @ScottDemon thats good to know. If the game is pushing them to the gym I need to stay away from werewolve xD
    Happy Simming!♥
    edited February 2019
    @ScottDemon thats good to know. If the game is pushing them to the gym I need to stay away from werewolve xD

Tomb Mummies are the only thing that can beat them and even then it's a toss up. I took my werewolf with no Athletic skill and no Martial Arts skill fought 4 mummies and he won against 2 of them.
    If by some chance you can catch a werewolf while still in human form and fight them before they transform you may have a chance with other sims but if they transform before the fight forget about it.
    edited February 2019
    Werewolves are tough little suckers.
    ScottDemon wrote: »

Tomb Mummies are the only thing that can beat them and even then it's a toss up. I took my werewolf with no Athletic skill and no Martial Arts skill fought 4 mummies and he won against 2 of them.
    If by some chance you can catch a werewolf while still in human form and fight them before they transform you may have a chance with other sims but if they transform before the fight forget about it.

That is some serious stuff. I never knew werewolves were that powerful :o
    Happy Simming!♥