Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anything new over the horizon?

I've been away, just popping in from time to time, internet issues, and hopefully, now have that resolved. I do have the latest patch and was able to add (I think it's called) Lunar New Year items to my game. I was just wondering if they have mentioned anything new involving the PC version of this game?

Comments

• Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Nope.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    They haven’t mentioned anything yet other than the update, but I feel like they’re working on something.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Don't believe so. It's very quiet. Too quiet. But I kinda like the tension.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,672 Member
    edited February 2019
    I've been away too, abroad and away from my game for weeks, but with access to the forum. Missed my game, but t's also weird reading about patch additions that you can not test in your game. I installed the patch yesterday, and will check out the Asian goodies this weekend. Might need to build an Asian themed restaurant or something.

On subject, no, did not hear about any future packs, they might shed some light soon.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    Kartel112Kartel112 Posts: 17 Member
    We have Alexa.......thats.....that's about it....
  • Options
    TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    @Kartel112 If Alexa's Sims skill gave us hints and teasers, as well as insight into upcoming content, she'd be 100000x better IMO.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I've been away, just popping in from time to time, internet issues, and hopefully, now have that resolved. I do have the latest patch and was able to add (I think it's called) Lunar New Year items to my game. I was just wondering if they have mentioned anything new involving the PC version of this game?

No and I dont expect an announcement till sometimes in March.
  • Options
    NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    If we go by previous releases and the time it took for the next, we will not be getting much until late March or early April.
  • Options
    Kartel112Kartel112 Posts: 17 Member
    Still looking for cars
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    Nope.
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    I'm crossing my fingers for an announcement soon. The closer we get to March the more likely it is were going to hear about something.

The free updates are ok but I want a new pack. I also want a big update with cars added to the game.

If we could get a car update I could wait a little longer for a new pack.
  • Options
    Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    I'm crossing my fingers for an announcement soon. The closer we get to March the more likely it is were going to hear about something.

The free updates are ok but I want a new pack. I also want a big update with cars added to the game.

If we could get a car update I could wait a little longer for a new pack.

Same, eventho I'm still waiting for an overhaul on personalities.
    Lu4ERme.gif
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I want an open world and I want my Sims to be able to swim in the ocean, miss boats.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    candy8 wrote: »
    I want an open world and I want my Sims to be able to swim in the ocean, miss boats.

Open world is not going to happen. Imprint that in your brain. It's just not something that can be altered.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited February 2019
    Honestly, nothing in the horizon. To me the game is really boring/stale as of now and 0 new impactful content coming out makes it very uninteresting. I have resorted to mods to make my game better and just slightly fun. Thankfully there are mods that can change the poor design decisions in this game, namely certain interactions and emotions/moodlets.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    Well atleast consoles are catching up to PC. Movie Stuff comes out Tomorrow.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    One sentence for ya: €ΜβŘΔĆ€ ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ŞĦ€ ŴIŁŁ βŘIŇG ¥ØU P€ΔĆ€
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€