Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The standards of a simmer :D

SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
lol I dunno if this even deserves a topic or where exactly but...
I was just on this dating website and saw a pic of this guy. He had a shirt on that said EA. And my immediate thought was "What!? Like The Sims?" And then read on and it said "Emporio Armani" and I was like "Oh whatever then". :D Now for real if it had been Electronic Arts I would have been like "Okay, I'm listening". But the Armani thing doesn't impress me :D The standards of a simmer :D
Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Comments

• Options
    scrutyniscrutyni Posts: 49 Member
    That's hilarious.
    Online dating is hard...but one of my bottom lines is if I can't connect with you on games and on certain kinds of games, including the Sims, then you're just a distraction from my simmer lifestyle.
    Current SimLit Blog (Rotational Play): https://newcrestsponsorsims4.home.blog/
    Rookie builder and casual Simmer || Gallery: https://tinyurl.com/ycummopq
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Hey, had it been EA and had it been Sims he was into, maybe yall could have met, married, and got pregnant by 5pm on date 1 and it would have been an epic sims love story. :D:D
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    mannannamannanna Posts: 466 Member
    Hahaha, thank you for the laugh :D
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    Oh gosh. That's funny. 😀
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    ForkySporkyForkySporky Posts: 91 Member
    ChelleJo wrote: »
    Hey, had it been EA and had it been Sims he was into, maybe yall could have met, married, and got pregnant by 5pm on date 1 and it would have been an epic sims love story. :D:D

Just keep an eye on who he's high-fiving excessively... we all know what that leads to >_>