Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Should future Occults be in dedicated Game Packs (like Vampires)?

Comments

• SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    Supernatural Expansion Pack (slower. can only happen once. but a lot of occults in one pack!)
    @MasonGamer @SinaMegapolis How would you do werewolves to have them have enough content to have a dedicated GP? In all past iterations of werewolves, all they do is get hairy when the full moon arrives, and then get some new interactions with other Sims, other werewolves, pets, and furniture. They've never been as involved or dynamic as vampires or witches, and I can't think of any way they could be made as expansive as vampires, since they don't have access to magic and you'd really be only picking flaws like "Likes to chew the sofa" and perks like "Wins more in fights." I don't particularly see them as needing a full pack to themselves for this reason.

If they get a dedicated pack for themselves, it gives time to developers to focus more on the Perks/Weaknesses tree they would get. Their "Wolf" form might as well get more customizable options (like what happened with "Vampire details").
    And in case of running out of ideas for Werewolves' Perks/Weaknesses there are a lot of ideas given by multiple simmers in the community. Most of them focusing on the transformation process and "Wolf form" appearance. Some simmers went as far as even suggesting a Pack system (like clubs in Get Together) as well as asking for Werewolves that can turn into a full wolf. There were also some neat little details i saw and suggested in between all of these. (like pick locking locked doors with claws and/or an optional werewolf break-in event where a random werewolf comes at your house to steal food present in the refrigerator and scratch furniture at random times)

If you want to read some suggestions for a werewolf GP look up "Lycanthropy in the sims 4: what i want" (or something like that, the key word is Lycanthropy) on the forum posts. I recall reading that post and it had some good ideas.

@TheGreatGorlon Here's the post i was talking about: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15042688
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited February 2019
    Some need dedicated Game Packs, others should be in a Supernatural Expansion Pack (write in the comments)
    Anmirla wrote: »
    IceyJ wrote: »
    The comment about "at least three years of content" was how many months ago? :D
    Yeah, we've chewed a chunk out of that time already - I'd say we've at least nom nommed it down to at least 2 1/2 years.
    I don't think we will be getting a substantial amount of content in the time left, so we may need to accept that we Occult players probably won't see many more Occult Sims introduced into game. It's been over two years since Vampires and at that rate, we might be lucky to see two more if they dedicate them to their own GPs. If we expect to see any trace of many more, we are probably going to have to accept some of them as NPC/temporary states.
    Another possible issue is that the dedicated teams appear to be gone. It looks like they might be down to one team working on all packs. This could mean it will take longer to see any meaty material available (which definitely includes Occults).

I wouldn't mind seeing Witches and Fairies brought together under a Magic EP because in that sense, you could tie the themes together. They would both need to have the Vampire treatment though and we should expect that if they are presented in an EP.
    It would be nice to see fully fleshed out Werewolves also added to it (if you approached it as a general Supernatural EP) because Witches should be able to curse Sims to cause them to turn in the light of the full moon. My concern with having all of these Occults together is that they will not be their full potential. If they can do it properly, PLEASE! Bring it on!

One.

Graham (I believe) originally tweeted this some months ago...
    Maybe it was Grant, but the point I'm making is that this number has been repeated for months.

Yeah, it was Grant. My point is that they haven't reduced the time frame (3+ years,) even though it's been months. So, 3+ years is still a valid estimate, even today.
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Supernatural Expansion Pack (slower. can only happen once. but a lot of occults in one pack!)
    @SinaMegapolis That article has a lot of great points in it! However, I feel like having 3 different states of being - Human, Werewolf, Wolf, would be a bit too much and overcomplicate things, so I think it'd be best for just human and half-wolf form. It could be very comparable to Vampires if a pack with those ideas came with it's own town and some kind of tree for werewolves.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2019
    Dedicated Game Packs (quicker. but only one occult per pack)
    @TheGreatGorlon
    Welp You done got me started now!

I would imagine Werewolves would be Life State to benefit off of, and the only life state that could essentially mimic the Vampires GP the most. More so than Sorcerers (Witches) actually. It begins with the kind of Werewolf you want to play with.

Pre-Patch:
    Lunar Phases - Every night of the week will be a new Lunar Phase.
    Starting with the Initial First day in game, Sunday, with a New Moon, that way the player has time to build up to a full moon if they have Werewolves.
    With the way the Sims 4 is currently: Every night is a full moon and I want the build up of Adrenaline.
    Plus, Nights of Lunar Eclipses would be epic.

CAS Content
    Human Form + Lycan Form, Similar to how Vampires have a Dark form, when The full moon rises the Sim will shift into Lycan Form.
    Smooth transition animation, into Lycan Form.
    Facial customization, Eye Glow, Claws, Fangs, fur (takes on hair color, if you want it to match)
    Ripped Alterations to sims chosen outfits when shifted.
    New Aspirations:

New Traits:
    Loyal
    Adventurous
    Hunter

Build Objects:
    Vampires was done in the Victorian Style, I was thinking Colonial Period + Victorian for new clothing, Build,Buy objects
    Maybe more greco-roman architecture.

Buy Objects:

Hobbies:
    Archery: Bow and Arrows, Cross bows, Target
    Gardening: Wolfsbane, Mistletoe, Rowan Berry.
    **Wolfsbane, Yes it came with Vampires, but It should also come with Werewolves, considering it is their bane.
    It weakens a werewolf if they get close to it, So if a werewolf goes to even the "seed" of the flower they can be knocked out.
    like Garlic to a Vampire, it repels them also.

Decor
    Wolf Head Wall Mount
    Moose/Deer Head/Antlers Wall Mount
    Bear Head wall Mount
    Bear/Wolf/Buffalo Skin rug.
    Wall Chains -To give an idea of restraint
    I want to build a Abandoned mansion I have the Mansion, but I need to burn it down, also to give it the appearance of broken glass and torn curtains, and such to give it the state of disrepair
    Fallen Chandeliers.

Aside from all that Werewolves would also Benifit off of the Strengths and Weakness System

By default werewolves have:
    Heightened Senses: Smell, Sight, Hearing, Tasting, and Touch. {Finding/locating collectables, tracking other Sims (When they get their scents), when they learn about Wolfsbane they can taste if their meal has been poisoned if Wolfsbane was used as a garnish.
    Rapid Healing & Immunity: Not invincible but should they survive a fire, electricity, or what have you, they'll heal faster. Immune to human viruses, Can no longer get Drunk or High.

There Are Four Ranks
    Rank I: Omega; Rank II: Beta; Rank III: Alpha; Rank IV: Delta
    Werewolves will have multiple options to increase their ranks.
    - Sparring/Fighting
    - Researching Lycan Lore
    - Participating in Packs
    - Using Werewolf Powers
    - Nights of the Full Moon & Lunar Eclipses

Each Werewolf Rank unlocks another row of Powers and Weaknesses to choose from. When Werewolves reach a new Rank, they will be required to choose a weakness, or else they will not be allowed to learn any new powers. Note You cannot become an "Alpha" of the pack if their is already an Alpha in your pack. However you can learn Some new Abilities, Like Howl III and Strength III, but certain powers are Alpha Exclusive, like The Bite. Convince them to become a Delta, If they wish to share the burden with you, if they are dying they may bestow the responsibility on you, gain the support of other pack mates (Severe consequences if the current Alpha finds out you are trying to usurp them) or You can fight it out directly!

Strengths: I used Pack Dynamics to map out Powers, Alpha, Beta, Omega, and Delta You aren't an Alpha because You're powerful, but because you earned that power.

Omega
    • Agility I - Find yourself faster than the average human
    • Control I - 0-25% Control over the Shift during a full moon. most likely your sim will go on a rampage on the town without your approval and have no recollection of the night when they wake up some place. The fun part is for you find a way to keep your sim contained until you learn of a creative way how to control your sim. Advice: Hang out with your Alpha that night... if you have one. don't have an Alpha? I'll pray for you.
    • Howl I - You sound like someone stepped on my aunt's chihuahua.
    • Strength I - You are strong but you also don't know your strength.
    • Empathy - Syphon away another's pain, Physical, and Emotional into you, by simply making physical contact. Example - Sim was Very Tense or Furious for 8 hours, after Werewolf made an Empathetic connection with Sim. Sim is now Tense/Angry for 2 Hours.
    • Werewolf Charm - We invented the "puppy dog" eyes no one can resist.

Beta
    • Agility II - faster then you were as an omega.
    • Control II - 25%- 75% Control over Shift Sim becomes easier to control on a full moon. Can bear their fangs and Claws at will.
    • Endurance I - Ability to withstand painful situations/Environmental Conditions (Can Exercise longer, last longer in the Subzero/Extreme Heat
    • Howl II - Convincing, good enough to gather your buddies, and Howl at the Moon.
    • Strength II - Strong enough to break through walls, and bones.
    • Intimidating Glare - Something the Alpha taught you to terrorize the Omegas, and humans, make your eyes glow with the intensity of the moon. Making them obey you.
    • Wolf Form - The power to turn into an actual Customizable Playable Wolf (Cats and Dogs NOT Required)
    • Child of the Moon - For past millennia, weak werewolves have always feared the moon, but the powerful ones know how to harness it's power. Using less of your own Energy.

Alpha
    • Agility III - faster than you were as a Beta
    • Control III - 100% control over your shift during a Full moon, also control over your Beta's and Omega's Shift. "Command to turn" Animation = Howl/roar. However you are still subject to being a lunatic, during Lunar Eclipse
    • Endurance II
    • Howl III - A Roar to make your friends and enemies to tremble with respect and/or fear.
    • Strength III -
    • The Bite - The power to turn a Human into a Werewolf, If an Alpha bites their Beta a child of theirs who is a werewolf, biting them, takes away their power and turns them human. Three Places: The Side of the abdomen (for faster results), the shoulder, or the Wrist or the Leg. It takes 3 Days max for the sim to turn, Your sim will be in a fragile state, and internally, your sims body will be at war with the Supernatural Forces.
    Indicators that the Bite was a success: the bite mark has Healed the Next morning, Your sim is Confident when they get out of Bed, The Headaches and Anxiety the full moon brings when it's only in the Crescent moon phase. Else: Your sim will die. (We are dealing with the supernatural here, it's not all glitter and unicorns.)
    Drink a Tea of Wolfsbane, and you will live. But forfeit the potential of the Bite being a success should 2 of the 3 indicators have occurred
    • Imbued Claws - This is an ancient trick great Werewolves have devised to "do away with tedious conversations and getting to know others. (Sim Name) will learn other Sims' personalities instantly by visiting their frontal lobe himself/herself." Delve your claws into the vertebrae of the specimen and you will have access to their memories, Traits, Skills, Relationships. You can "Dig Up" that information, "retrieve" The information to learn about sim, "Bury" that information to make them forget.

Delta (Still working on it)
    • Ultimate Control - Control over Self, during
    • Invincible Fur - While in Lycan/Wolf/Beast form, Sim is invincible to the Elements

Weaknesses: Some can be viewed as Strengths but I don't think but do have harsh decisions behind them.

• Beast Form - For those who want their werewolves to to be those big bad CGI Beasts, in movies.
    - Conflicts with Wolf Form
    - Completely Customizable in CAS
    - originally I thought werewolf would Sim would forfeit their Human form. When this is chosen their Human form would be locked, and the sim can only shift back into Lycan form other Than Beast form.
    - To regain Humanity, It could be a cure, it could be the thing/person that kept them human once.
    • Impulsive Canine Disorder "I.C.D." - Makes sim behave more like a Dog than a Human, unlocks:
    - "Belly Rub" animation if a Child/Toddler tried to pet or rub a werewolf with "Hates Children" train they will growl, bear fangs, and scare the child.
    - "Play Fetch" animation
    - "Sniff Inappropriately" animation
    - "Roll in Trash" animation
    -"Dig for no reason" animation
    • Intense Heat - Sim will feel the need to mate periodically in waves.
    • Senseless - All your Heightened senses don't work like they use to
    • Slow Healing - Sim is no longer immune and doesn't heal as fast.
    • Lone Wolf - Unbinds werewolf from the Alpha that bit them. If you don't wish to be part of the Pack, Sim will be made an enemy of said pack. Not permanent, You can revive the relationship obviously with the original Pack, or Build your own.

There is no cure for Lycanism, only the Alpha's bite again will undo it... if they want to.

and if there is room for a a world I'd like a Vast Oak/Pine/Birch forest as a residential Neighborhood. The Forest/Woods could be one giant "National park" with wild life, Also, it's private neighborhood, but tourists could come to see the Mansions, Like Newport Mansions.

Two 100x100 Lots
    -On the west side, of the Map (The Great Oak section of the forest) I need a 100x100 Lot on a cliff side by a Lake or Ocean for my Werewolf Family, The Jordans. Think Xavier mansion in X-men Evolution, I have the mansion, I just need the lot, I want to design their entire estate myself.
    - On the East side, I need a 100x100x lot (Incase we don't get a Farming GP/EP) this lot will be in a clearing outside of the Birch section of the forest.

Two 85x85 Lots.
    -One to the North, the Pine section in the More mountainous terrain, overlooking the Forest
    -The other to the south at the foot of the mountains, near the opening of the Forest.

Two 64x64 Lots,
    Mid East and Mid-West lots between the North and South Mansions.

So a total of 6 Lots. Also! to the South of the forest, I'd like a Skyline in the Distance of a City Maybe New York City, Providence, San Myshuno if you must. Just to make it seem like it's not the middle of no where.

That's all I'd offer for the pack.
    Shall I go on to Sorcerers? It's really not that much, and not that complicated I would think, when you consider half of this content already exists, they just need to manipulate it into another pack. it's just new animations a new world and a slightly different concept. but the skeletal structure already exists.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    ctthomas wrote: »
    True, they might end up "half-baked", but I think we have to be realistic about this "three more years of content" - or probably less at this point, as many have suggested. There's no way that they're going to release dedicated game packs for all of the occults that people are requesting in that amount of time. Sure, they could make a dedicated Supernaturals EP, but wouldn't that lead to the same issue? Additionally, I just don't think a Supernaturals EP would sell nearly as much as a combo EP, like the ones I've suggested. I think EA is aware of that. My guess is we're going to see a lot more of these. Possibly a dedicated Witches GP because it's so highly requested, but I don't think we'll see any other packs dedicated solely to supernaturals.

Also, couldn't they introduce a toggle for supernaturals regardless of how they're introduced?

Yes as mentioned a toggle could work, but again the part about them being "far away" from people who want realistic gameplay. Like no content involving the occults. Take the vampire lore skill for example it does unlock some cool stuff like garlic decorations and what if someone wants that stuff but without the occults? They would be forced to slog through it. A fix would be to have it available by default but with the occults already being half-baked they would lose even more content.

Not trying to be rude or anything especially with how right you are about needing to be realistic. Just kinda sad with the occults being shoved to the side, especially since they're a large part of the series.

Also @MasonGamer love that idea for a werewolf gamepack also pls stop getting my hopes up
    EMrBkJP.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,836 Member
    The comment about "at least three years of content" was how many months ago? :D Yeah, we've chewed a chunk out of that time already - I'd say we've at least nom nommed it down to at least 2 1/2 years.
    I don't think we will be getting a substantial amount of content in the time left, so we may need to accept that we Occult players probably won't see many more Occult Sims introduced into game. It's been over two years since Vampires and at that rate, we might be lucky to see two more if they dedicate them to their own GPs. If we expect to see any trace of many more, we are probably going to have to accept some of them as NPC/temporary states.
    Another possible issue is that the dedicated teams appear to be gone. It looks like they might be down to one team working on all packs. This could mean it will take longer to see any meaty material available (which definitely includes Occults).

I wouldn't mind seeing Witches and Fairies brought together under a Magic EP because in that sense, you could tie the themes together. They would both need to have the Vampire treatment though and we should expect that if they are presented in an EP.
    It would be nice to see fully fleshed out Werewolves also added to it (if you approached it as a general Supernatural EP) because Witches should be able to curse Sims to cause them to turn in the light of the full moon. My concern with having all of these Occults together is that they will not be their full potential. If they can do it properly, PLEASE! Bring it on!

Grant even commented on this today.

"No end in sight"

So plenty of time left for more occults.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    I don't really care as long as they are fully fleshed out like Vampires
    Some are vast and varied so need dedicated GPs (e.g. Witches) while simpler occults/creature could come with relevant EPs (e.g. Mersims)
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i do not care as long as they includes toggles to turn them off in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Aside from deadlines and what they can realistically implement, why would they put all their effort into Vampires and leave the other Supernatural GPs half-baked? Not saying they won't, I just would like to know the reasoning behind that if they do.
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    There's a lot to witches, with spells, honing craft, and so many skills to develop or not that it should be a GP like vampires. Just, please, can we be a dark witch without having stupid green skin? Please dont bring that back. I know it was from sims 2, but it could still happen.

Werewolves, however, seem simple enough to not be a GP on their own.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    soko37 wrote: »
    There's a lot to witches, with spells, honing craft, and so many skills to develop or not that it should be a GP like vampires. Just, please, can we be a dark witch without having stupid green skin? Please dont bring that back. I know it was from sims 2, but it could still happen.

Werewolves, however, seem simple enough to not be a GP on their own.

Then Werewolves could fit in with Witches in a Makin Magic Expansion.

Fairies are also rather simple, they are normal Sims with visual wing effects, a "levetating" walk style and some powers like using fairy dust
    a256aFi.gif
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Some need dedicated Game Packs, others should be in a Supernatural Expansion Pack (write in the comments)
    I want both occult game packs and a Supernatural expansion I guess with some occult states that won't really be in game packs idk
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    edited February 2019
    @MasonGamer @SinaMegapolis How would you do werewolves to have them have enough content to have a dedicated GP? In all past iterations of werewolves, all they do is get hairy when the full moon arrives, and then get some new interactions with other Sims, other werewolves, pets, and furniture. They've never been as involved or dynamic as vampires or witches, and I can't think of any way they could be made as expansive as vampires, since they don't have access to magic and you'd really be only picking flaws like "Likes to chew the sofa" and perks like "Wins more in fights." I don't particularly see them as needing a full pack to themselves for this reason.

Werewolves can be different from the past iterations. The team could easily implement a back story, new hidden locations, missions and tasks, probably a new skill for hunting lycans and curing them like in the Underworld movie.

Werewolves don't need the same gameplay as well. For us simmers who want werewolves, we'd like for sims to look like werewolves and behave like them as well.

There could be exclusive 'werewolf only' skills, moon phases on the UI bar, traveling to an exclusive cove that has a hideout with markets, pubs and competitive wrestling for titles, aggressive or dissociated behaviors, longer lifespan, toddlers that start off with higher skills.

Werewolves can have new traits assigned 🤷🏽‍♂️ There could be different traits besides the ones we have for cats & dogs.
  • SinaMegapolisSinaMegapolis Posts: 244 Member
    edited February 2019
    They do not have to be like Werewolves from the past iterations. The team could easily implement a back story, new hidden locations, missions and tasks, probably a new skill for hunting lycans and curing them like in the Underworld movie.

Werewolves do not always need the same gameplay. For us simmers who want werewolves, we'd like for sims to look like werewolves and behave like them as well.

There could be exclusive 'werewolf only' skills, moon phases on the UI bar, traveling to an exclusive cove that has a hideout with markets, pubs and competitive wrestling for titles, aggressive or dissociated behaviors, longer lifespan, toddlers that start off with higher skills.

Werewolves don't have to be same in past iterations. The team could come up with different traits besides the ones we have for cats & dogs.

Now that you mention it, i'm actually copying the big list of ideas i had for werewolves to the ideas corner and enhancing what i want to see in a Werewolves GP. You can read the ideas here: Werewolves and Lycanthropy: what i want to see
  • SimsBroSimsBro Posts: 134 Member
    I'd prefer a fully Supernatural focused EP for one reason: while GPs might be nice they'd also take absolutely forever to get released this way, besides Witches which would probably come first. Even if we still have ~2 years of TS4 content I'd rather not have to wait until 2021 for my occults.

However, there are some like robots and mermaids that I could see them including in packs not fully occult focused akin to Sims 3 Island Paradise and Into the Future, so long as they fit the content's theme.

Even though I like Witches more, I still think Mermaids are one of the occults to be really excited for. After all, even if you couldn't care any less, their addition would mean underwater exploration, diving and possibly sailing mechanics, something that cannot be replicated by mods/cc to the date. That is a big part of a life sim to me, considering how interactions with the ocean have played a tremendous role in our overall development as the human race. I mean, sailing and diving aside something as simple as going to the beach is still hugely popular and we don't have access to that currently in the game.
  • boykinater18boykinater18 Posts: 237 Member
    I don’t care really. Im confident we’ll get witches but I can’t see every single occult people want in separate game packs. We have like 2 and a half years left of content? This would mean every game pack from here out would have to be occult and I don’t see that happening. I have no clue what they’re gonna do. It would be weird for them to have started separate occult packs then release a supernatural expansion. I’m assuming they’ll make witches in its own game pack. Maybe add fairies in it. Then they might clump together the rest in another. Which even then is weird. No clue.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    As someone who loves vampires but doesn't really care for other supernaturals, individual packs allows a person to pick and choose what they want. I'm glad vampires got their own pack for precisely this reason.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Some should get GP's, others with less potential should be in an EP. For example, witches and fairies have a lot of potential so they should get their own GP's and be fleshed out to their limits, but occults like Zombies should be in an EP. Honestly, I'd be fine either way, since I am desperate for new occults at this point. Hope they expand plantsims with time too.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I don’t really care as long as they’re fleshed out.

I’m currently waiting for witches, fairies, and mermaids.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,019 Member
    SimsBro wrote: »
    besides Witches which would probably come first
    I wouldn't be surprised if EA put them out last. Like they know how popular they are, so they put them off just to keep people on edge and curious about each pack. ("Will this pack have witches?" "Next pack for sure!" "This small detail in the detail is evidence that there might be witches.") Teasing the cow before you milk it.

TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • YammzzYammzz Posts: 25 Member
    I just really want my werewolves! That’s all I truly care about.
  • LMcGELMcGE Posts: 226 Member
    I really want witches, and the more I read of people wanting other occults the higher up my list I want some of them to be. Fairies and werewolves definitely. Zombies - no. Thank you. So perhaps a really wonderful magical EP with strong supernaturals, the table for their strengths and weaknesses has already been made with Vampires and reused in GF, we shouldn't have to keep paying for new versions of it, not at full price.
  • Arcanine4PresidentArcanine4President Posts: 31 Member
    It would be great if they managed to fit a ton of Occults into one game pack and still be dedicated to every single one. Maybe they could split it into multiple parts...
    Like Mythical and Occult and sell them separately?
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    I love how fleshed out Vampires are. This is the kind of treatment I believe Supernatural packs need.

My only fear is the time it would take for all of the Supernaturals to be released in doing it this way; it’s been so long since Vampires were released, so how much time would it take to release others? Would they be years apart, as well? So, that’s where my conflict is.

Otherwise, I do also agree with the points made in the first comment on this thread.
  • BewitchingSashaBewitchingSasha Posts: 63 Member
    If they focus properly on occults, there's still hope we get most of them. For instance, a gp for witches one for werewolves (one for fairies?), and implement the other occults in ep... Like aliens. The question is, indeed, if they decide to focus on occults. 😡