Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Love Day to your Sims!

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
It's Love Day - let's share some lovely pictures of our Sims enjoying the day!

giphy.gif

Your Sims don't have any plans for today? Take a look at your Screenshots folder! Any 'love' themed pictures in there? A screenshot of an unforgettable date or one in which your Sims are exchanging a loving look? <3

Share the love with us!

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    This is the couple I played for the first 3 years of the game. <3
    wxcPT8u.png
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    An engagement with an amazing view!! <3
    quI7jb2.jpg
    uIwj9be.jpg
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

<3 Young Love <3
    nhDpNSA.png?1
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Here is my global-superstar-to-be (he's a long way off yet) with his latest fling:

Love%20Day.png?dl=0
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,848 Member
    pkbrifvl.png
    URSWpbjl.png
    ms3tykSl.png
    When you know, you know :smile:
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • scrutyniscrutyni Posts: 49 Member
    Such cute couples and sweet pictures! Happy Love Day~! <3

Most of the Sims I'm currently playing are still really single, but my formerly wealthy snob was the first to find love.
    pYRHumo.jpg
    Current SimLit Blog (Rotational Play): https://newcrestsponsorsims4.home.blog/
    Rookie builder and casual Simmer || Gallery: https://tinyurl.com/ycummopq
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2019
    This screenshot will always be my favorite. It was taken just after OR came out and depicts my Simself and Hubby's Simself enjoying a fireside snuggle in Granite Falls. <3

Tu3T0Ng.png

Here are one of my all-time favorite couples, Leonardo and Iris. Iris was the star of my Elder Homeless Challenge and Leonardo was a community gardener she met, fell in love with and eventually married.

jUpc13L.png

My one and only vampire, Delilah Devine and her lover, Caleb Vatore snuggling after a bit of coffin woo hoo. They're engaged now. :)

fuHpwgd.png

Elder Josh Hunter embracing his ghost wife, Zoe (Patel), the first time she emerged from the grave. Love is eternal! <3

z3E9rdv.png

Last but not least, my Not So Berry Founder, Velamint Berry and her husband, Brooks on their wedding day at the Chalet.

Kpecgtx.png

Happy Simming and Happy Love Day Y'all! <3
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    k8vp4FX.png
    This is me and my girlfriend
    hZaq9d7.png
    There goes my best friend Rich kissing his girlfriend Krystal
    nYlkQkc.png
    It has revealed that Dustin has a girlfriend named Hazel

<3 Happy Valentine's Day everybody! <3
  • littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    edited February 2019
    Love Day is always a nice day to send my sims out to renew their vows. . . or to just send them out in general!

HOkTQyO.png
    4YvkEGh.png
    EHoIMO3.png
    6riwm5.png
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Happy love day! I found this pic of one of my couples on Halloween, stealing a moment alone together.

wSCcLwA.png
    #Team Occult
  • emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Yay @EA_Mai actually I played a few days ago a special Love Day for one of my oldest and loved Sims ( I have over 50 households lol in my save):

She is Marguerite, with her zombi hound, she is a 19th century ghost that I created with CL release. At the beginning of her story she was trapped in an apartment, afraid of going outside. She has lived many sims lifes full of drama :'(

BQ60XCc.png

But her life changed when she meet her current husband, Caleb Vatore. They have been married for many sims years. For the Love Day Caleb needed a new lot for Love Day in order to renew their votes. So I built a Greenhouse Bistro as Marguerite love gardening and sunny days. The date day arrived:
    i2k30uh.png
    dDkuGc4.png
    x4CZgDT.png
    O7qc3nt.png

After the perfect meal Marguerite and Caleb reached the Gazebo at the backyard of the bistro. The option to renew the votes is so sweet and great for my inmortal sims:
    rwdDuF9.png

After the ceremony Caleb has another surprise for Marguerite thanks to the Magic Tree:
    VsQcMfW.png

A second honeymoon at the Sylvan Glade Hideout
    2KWOqcF.png
    b9RXGwk.png
    ewd5T58.png

Usually my vampires are a chaos for love, they are "free spirits" lol. But Caleb Vatore is the exception thanks to Marguerite.

Happy Valentines Day! <3

• EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited February 2019
    These screenshots are adorable!! <3 Happy to take a peek at your Sims love stories - I can't stop awwwwing as I scroll down :smiley:
    Thanks for sharing!

PS. @12JEREMIA I guessed your tag meant 'merge please' - done ;)
  • FirandeFirande Posts: 816 Member
    A bit late but I thought to celebrate Love Day, I'd share all the beautiful ways in which my Sims have proposed - with MC Command Center proposals can be autonomous... and I love nothing more than those beautiful absolutely spontaneous proposals! I think you can guess which two were scripted and which ones, well, weren't. :sweat_smile: Honestly, it's those spontaneous ones I absolutely love the most - none of my pairings were thought up by me, either... with all of them, it kind of just happened.... Actually, for a lot of Sims I had completely other Sims for them in mind, but they decided they wanted someone else... o:)

n2c3P1r.png
    ZFkY9ua.png
    2TrOakX.png
    4HFqCWC.png
    Mjktsbo.png
    JyPzwWn.png
    ggFTcAD.png

Some more romantic pics in case you're interested...
    nMauEG4.png
    hwuWRVF.png
    keIxKxW.png
    LvCXHvM.png
    BPSMIAE.png
    CihYz8L.png
    jytXZcy.png
    cNEI22L.png
    TUuBjrm.png
    dvTJKUr.png
    QwF8BOt.png
    Origin ID: Fierande | Simlit | Tumblr

fgQIHTb.png
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited February 2019
    it's new year's eve in my game right now :D
    But...
    43310301820_2a1af785a3_b.jpg
    one of my sim couples went out to dinner one time and someone died at the restaurant. I cancelled their actions of witnessing the death cause I didn't want them to be sad.

43306671130_eb929704d0_b.jpg
    Then this happened on one spooky Love Day. My ghost threw confetti at Vlad. He didn't like it.

29055532037_f5743e1a06_b.jpg
    And this too. It was my sim friend's birthday on Love Day and there was no furniture in her house. My tot had to sleep on the ground.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member
    edited February 2019
    I didn't think of it at the time, but yesterday I had to roll back a save again, due to a very strange glitch and that meant I had to redo the wedding. Things went far better this time around, I'm happy to say. But, I've never been one too invested in Valentine's Day, so it never even crossed my mind that I had my Sims marry on it, until I saw this thread. :open_mouth: Pretty cool in its own way

5XblPCW.jpg

1WmaKuF.jpg

QFmFvfh.jpg

pQ64BQp.jpg

Q8lidUL.jpg

mYZFrgy.jpg

i4g0AeB.jpg

iMiwPoB.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    You should sticky this.
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    02-15-19_10-16-36PM_zpsv4uwshzy.png Lol i was in dark corner during valentine due being single so here mine now plus i had fix pose player
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • NoTalentNoTalent Posts: 384 Member
    I am unsure if killing your wife for her money is considered good spirits, but that is what I did and my Sim has never been happier. Lost a wife and got a new television. Life is good.
    edited February 2019
    Ben and Michelle met on a blind date in Sims 2 and they fell in love and got married. Their still married after all these years and still very much in love.

02-16-19_12-26-23nbspAM.png

02-16-19_1-08-51nbspAM.png

02-16-19_1-15-10nbspAM.png

02-16-19_1-14-04nbspAM.png

02-16-19_1-32-05nbspAM.png

02-16-19_1-10-51nbspAM.png

02-16-19_1-11-17nbspAM.png

02-16-19_1-12-04nbspAM.png

02-16-19_1-27-14nbspAM.png

02-16-19_1-28-00nbspAM.png

02-16-19_1-29-04nbspAM.png
    I love that you've had this couple from Sims2. What a love story!
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Had my sims at a nice restaurant for love day and saw this townie couple across for them. Thought they were pretty cute. Bjorn flirting with a NPC in the background. Hope Clara doesn't find out. :#
    8mU0auQ.png

But they started arguing and looks like she may have criticized his woohoo techniques if that's the usual animation for it. Love day is a bit rough for some sims. :D

DnbGtQy.png
    5vJrxmT.png
    I love that you've had this couple from Sims2. What a love story!

Thank you.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    @GalacticGal i love the blonde couple. I hardly use the blondest hair, especially on men but I wanna do an all blonde couple now :D
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
    Simpkin wrote: »
    @GalacticGal i love the blonde couple. I hardly use the blondest hair, especially on men but I wanna do an all blonde couple now :D

It didn't start out that way. I purposely made five potential brides for Erik and placed them in different 'worlds'. He met Leila, who had dark brown hair with tinted ends and he got engaged to her twice, before they broke up for good. Then he met Alyce who has short, reddish hair, but they never really dated, but are friends. Then he met Tillie who is more of a light brown, reddish color hair. He almost made it down the aisle with her but she pitched a fit at the wedding castle in front of the paparazzi she invited to their 'quiet' wedding. He decided at that moment, she just wasn't the Sim for him. Then I changed Kaitlyn's traits, since I never saw her out and about, to make her a music lover and then she ended up at the Discotheque in Windenburg when Erik happened to be there. Another chance encounter. They hit it off and I had her move in with his sister's family (giving her a backstory of having been Brianna's roommate at college). They took it from there.

Personally, I can't wait to see their children. I always wanted to be blonde, myself. Both my late older brother and my younger sister had that platinum blond hair (tow-heads as it used to be called) and they both had the blue eyes to go with it. I got the red hair and green eyes. Talk about feeling like the odd person out. LOL

At any rate, I need to go play my game. Baby is due!