Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is there anything you use mods for that you never want in the game officially???

Just curious
tumblr_pjpuetVQKC1vjcb7vo1_1280.jpg

Is there anything you use mods for that you never want in the game officially??? 8 votes

Yes (comment bellow)
0%
No
100%
soko37thenightcourtGrumpyGlowfishJasonschick80Lady_BalloraBabycakelingscherrysimmer2Zilo863 8 votes

Comments

• soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    No
    Not sure why anyone would go through the trouble of having a mod if they didn't want it in the game.
  • BabycakelingsBabycakelings Posts: 100 Member
    No
    @soko37 Yeah, my sister was talking about how some of her mods she would never want to be added and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same.
    tumblr_pjpuetVQKC1vjcb7vo1_1280.jpg
  • soko37soko37 Posts: 593 Member
    No
    @soko37 Yeah, my sister was talking about how some of her mods she would never want to be added and I was wondering if anyone else felt the same.

That's odd. All the mods I have i use them cause of a lack of them in game. I have heard some people on here talk about flipping back and forth from using mods to vanilla. I guess there's people that dont like to use them all the time and like to have the option. I could see not wanting 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in base game. I would never want my sims world deciding pregnancy for me. I'm also glad the sex mods that make woohoo more real are not in game cause I just dont need all that. I play to create characters not make a 🐸🐸🐸🐸.