Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Movie Hangout Stuff Coming Feb 19th (Now Available)!!!!

13...Next

Comments

• RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    UndeadFox wrote: »
    Installed 'Movie Hangout' and Sims is totally unplayable now - first off about 5 Sims camped out in my garden and wouldn't go - they're standing there stinking and complaining :( and now my Sim can't get into her own house but her Boyfriend can - she's left standing in the Porch, it's a total nightmare. :s When you look through the windows there's no furniture (like when the house isn't yours). But I can assure you the house is mine coz I built it! :/ Tried closing down the game completely and that doesn't work. I just don't know what to do - it's not as if xbox has a repair facility. Obviously, it's not any mods I've installed as xbox doesn't have them. Please does anyone have any ideas, I'm at my wits end. :'(:'(:'(

That's unfortunate. Worst thing that's happened to me after installing Movie Hangout (outside of the bugs that's happened since pretty much the game came out) was a Sim in the kitchen was hugging an invisible Sim. The "invisible Sim" was actually in the living room next door watching TV, eating breakfast.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I love everything in this stuff pack , bright, colourful and the patterns. The movies and popcorn are a lovely touch. I'm hoping EA releases 2 packs per month , we might just catch up with pc sooner than we think. I think EA wants us to catch up just as much as we do . What am hoping for this year is that we catch up and get the gallery.
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    It just seems like a good choice for adding more to that everyday life. I'm curious as I haven't bought it yet are the movies strictly restricted to the new projectors or do regular TVs carry them too.?

I often wonder how well the console game versions are selling but then again if they keep releasing DLC it must mean its doing well enough.

Oops off topic a bit. Hopefully soon I'll get it! At least it's out now ^^
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    It just seems like a good choice for adding more to that everyday life. I'm curious as I haven't bought it yet are the movies strictly restricted to the new projectors or do regular TVs carry them too.?

I often wonder how well the console game versions are selling but then again if they keep releasing DLC it must mean its doing well enough.

Oops off topic a bit. Hopefully soon I'll get it! At least it's out now ^^

Yes, movies are for regular TV sets too ;)
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • UndeadFoxUndeadFox Posts: 119 Member
    > @RionAgrias said:
    > UndeadFox wrote: »
    >
    > Installed 'Movie Hangout' and Sims is totally unplayable now - first off about 5 Sims camped out in my garden and wouldn't go - they're standing there stinking and complaining :( and now my Sim can't get into her own house but her Boyfriend can - she's left standing in the Porch, it's a total nightmare. :s When you look through the windows there's no furniture (like when the house isn't yours). But I can assure you the house is mine coz I built it! :/ Tried closing down the game completely and that doesn't work. I just don't know what to do - it's not as if xbox has a repair facility. Obviously, it's not any mods I've installed as xbox doesn't have them. Please does anyone have any ideas, I'm at my wits end. :'( :'( :'(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > That's unfortunate. Worst thing that's happened to me after installing Movie Hangout (outside of the bugs that's happened since pretty much the game came out) was a Sim in the kitchen was hugging an invisible Sim. The "invisible Sim" was actually in the living room next door watching TV, eating breakfast.

@RionAgrias Went back on this morning and everything is back to normal. Infact she was sat on the couch watching the TV, thank goodness, so panic over (until the next time a big fat hairy bug raises its head)! >:)
    My builds in The Gallery are under the username DeOnlyUndeadFox

forum-banner.png

My Speedbuilds:Click Here
  • SimptuousSimptuous Posts: 82 Member
    Do people not think the cats in get famous parked up and all was a big hint? To getting cars soon or am I just thinking too much lol

I think the cars parked in GF are a definite hint.

Fingers crossed!
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    Apparently the gurus have already said no cars will be made
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member

No they haven't confirmed this. They said they are possible.
  • Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member

No they haven't confirmed this. They said they are possible.

That's why I said apparently I wasn't sure if the person who had said was just saying that or not
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    I bought it!!!!
    I haven't used too much of it yet because I also picked up Perfect Patio Stuff and Outdoor Retreat. But I love the clothing and objects that came with it and the movies are just fun little distractions! A great addition. I love the descriptions on the buy most objects so overly descriptive which is just so unnecessary but so perfect!