Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

GIFT OF CREATION GAME

Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,699 Member
I don't know if this belongs here or not, but I believe it does, even though it is also a contest.

I am running the GIFT OF CREATION GAME, which is a "competition" of sorts.

If you want something made for you. This is the place. If you are looking for inspiration on what to make next, this is the place. If you need more SimPoints for the store and have any building skill at all, this is the place.

If you are a creator (Sims/stories/lots) then you come and draw inspiration from a group of Wish Lists to make submissions to win SimPoints.

If you are not some one who creates, but have something you would like created for you, then please come by and submit a Wish List of your own. Whether it be a specific house, park, commercial lot, CelbriSim from TV or anything else that you've dreamt of having but can't/haven't created for yourself. Wish Listers don't win SimPoints. Your prize is the creation being made for you.

Or, just come hang out and watch the fun. Creations are posted for anyone to download and enjoy. So, even if you didn't ask for it, you can certainly enjoy it. Thanks.
aka Jude
I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner