Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are normally the meshes of CC pieces?

SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
I wanna take out the CC that I do not currently use and only put it back once I give a makeover to a sim. And later remove it again.
It's a lot of workI know but I just have too much of it and don't use most of it all the time.

Now as I'm removing it I realise a lot of the CC has meshes somewhere. Like there is a top for example that comes in different colour and pattern sets. Is it the plain colour one that is normally the mesh? With hair I get it but it's clothing I have problems with.
Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)

Comments

• MaddyMcMoodyMaddyMcMoody Posts: 105 Member
    It really depends on the CC, there's no way of telling which one is the mesh. The mesh is just the original CC, recolors can be plain or patterned and the original itself can also be plain or patterned, so there's really no thumb rule. If you get the Sims 4 tray importer you can select a family in your library there and see which CC their wearing, and the programme also shows you whether there's a dependency (i.e. whether the CC relies on a mesh)
    みんな自称ヒーロー
    嫌気がさすよ日替わり悪役
    CHANMINA
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    It really depends on the CC, there's no way of telling which one is the mesh. The mesh is just the original CC, recolors can be plain or patterned and the original itself can also be plain or patterned, so there's really no thumb rule. If you get the Sims 4 tray importer you can select a family in your library there and see which CC their wearing, and the programme also shows you whether there's a dependency (i.e. whether the CC relies on a mesh)

Ah that's what I thought. Okay thanks.

The Tray Importer sadly doesn't show all CC on sims :/
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)