Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me pick a Stuff Pack?

Hey everybody!
It's been a while since I've been on the forum, but I'm back and looking for some advice.

Finally have the funds to beef up my collection of games by purchasing 3 bundles, but I can't decide on my last stuff pack.
Which would you choose: Perfect Patio or Movie Hangout?
And, why did you choose the one you chose?

Thanks!
Current Play:
Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
See the Tree
Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png

Comments

• annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Hey! I would personally choose Movie Hangout because I get a lot more use out of it. It's actually one of my favourites as I'm a family player and I enjoy watching my sim couples cuddle up to watch movies and eat popcorn at the cinema, and I also like the CAS and build items. Perfect Patio is nice too, but it's a fairly small pack - it's basically hot tubs, which I rarely use. It really depends on what sort of player you are though. I would recommend checking out the SimsVIP and Carl guides and reviews if you haven't already to see which appeals to you the most.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Both are equal to me.

Perfect Patio has the great hot tub, I love this item. Cas is a bit lacking though and the hairs I have never used since they give sims huge foreheads. Movie Hangout has a popcorn machine that I really like plus movies and two big screens. Sims will react to the movies and eat popcorn at the same time it's a fun little thing. The movies can be seen at any time on any tv as well.

Up to you.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • itsmegamoitsmegamo Posts: 277 Member
    edited February 2019
    @annaliese39 @Sigzy05
    Thanks for your replies!
    I did check out the SimsVIP breakdowns, but also wanted some personal takes on gameplay.
    I, too, am more of family/storytelling player, so I can definitely appreciate getting more mileage out of Movie Hangout in that regard.
    Again, thanks for your answers and have a great Saturday!
    Current Play:
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor Family (Chris Bradshaw and Corey Minor created by PlaidDisco)
    See the Tree
    Ojetade-Bradshaw-Minor%20Family_zpsujwo0a8f.png
  • VisleslideVisleslide Posts: 31 Member
    Laundry Stuff for the realism, but I really like the items in Patio stuff.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Movie hangout! I use the items a lot in different builds/homes--there are swatches that aren't as vibrant if that's not your thing. it also is great for clubs if you have GT because they can watch movies together etc. You also can make a movie theater with the bigger TV--I made an outdoor one!
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • VisleslideVisleslide Posts: 31 Member
    Hard choice. I like the Patio, because I like to have parties outside. I personally had the same problem to pick Movie or Patio.