Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Drifter's Isle - complete and all version uploaded and available

13...Next

Comments

• tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Thanks Missy :) I finally have the uptown and downtown areas completed. Yeah!!
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    I really love the autumn pictures of your world, they're beautiful!

I'm also really impressed by the military section; coming from a military family, it looks very realistic and makes me want to play my simself and my husband there :D
    Aww thanks Khemkat. My husband is a military brat and served 4 years himself when we were first married eons ago ;) so I had a lot of fun adding lots to the military base area :p

I've also finished the beach/boardwalk area : https://tammyssims3cawworlds.wordpress.com/2019/08/15/drifters-boardwalk-beach/
    screenshot-34.jpg?w=1100
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    That boardwalk area looks stunning, @tammyjo329 <3
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
    Aww thank you missy :p
  • KhemKat19KhemKat19 Posts: 129 Member
    That's awesome! What branch was he in? Mine is Air Force :D
    Agree with Missy on the boardwalk area! It looks so fun (and I really love that little green cottage, can I live there in real life? :D )
  • Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    I do want to go and explore the boardwalk :) Love the detailing with the air balloon and the lighthouse in the background <3
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita
    KhemKat19 wrote: »
    That's awesome! What branch was he in? Mine is Air Force :D
    Agree with Missy on the boardwalk area! It looks so fun (and I really love that little green cottage, can I live there in real life? :D )

He was in the army and he was an air traffic controller while he served :D

Thanks Betty and Khemkat for the compliments on the boardwalk. My sims often go down to the boardwalk when they need some entertainment :D I wish I had a little green cottage just like it on the beach too. I would walk out to the beach every morning if I could ;)
  • KiearaPhoenixKiearaPhoenix Posts: 212 Member
    Wowee, that really looks like an enjoyable coastal area of town to live and explore in.
    I have that same exact wish! Except I want a blue cottage on the beach with white trim.
    HI Kieara, sorry for the late response :smile: My aunt has been up these past 2 weeks for a long visit with my mom and life just has not permitted me any time on my computer for fun, until now :)

There are a few empty spots on that beach for a blue cottage ;)
    edited February 2020
    Hi everyone :)

I have been busy with life and the holidays but also working on and off on this world since my last post. I am very close to uploading the final version of Drifters Isle. So I thought I would share an update with some pics.

Version 3 has added more store content and lots of new homes and community lots. There will still be plenty of empty lots for you to move your simmies into and a few community lots for you to develope.

screenshot-37.jpg?w=1100

screenshot-3.jpg?w=1100

screenshot-2.jpg?w=1100

Version 3 has now been uploaded and shared :smile:

My word press page for this world: https://tammyssims3cawworlds.wordpress.com/

download here: thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9362155

screenshot-4.jpg?w=1100

I hope you all like it :smile:
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @tammyjo329 :)

I am really looking forward to exploring Drifter's Island No 3. Versions 1 and 2 are fabulous already but with all the new lots added it looks awesome <3 !!!
    Thank you for sharing this gorgeous world!!! :D x
    awwe thanks Hidehi! :smile: I hope you like it.
    Beautiful and I am sure it will get lots of downloads <3
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.

Sim enim est vita
    Hi Betty thanks and how are you doing?
    Getting there slowly :) I should be starting cardio rehab soon and that should help get me moving again. Thanks for asking :)

Sim enim est vita
    That is good news. So glad to hear you are starting to feel better. :smile: I hope this means we will seen some new updates soon on your progress with Fenbury!
  • Lilia1971Lilia1971 Posts: 391 Member
    Hi. I’ve downloaded and it looks great. Not had chance to play it yet. Can I just ask how many schools are included. I might need to add more. Thanks.
    Hi Lilia, there are 2 schools. I thought a world this big needed at least 2 schools :)
  • Lilia1971Lilia1971 Posts: 391 Member
    Thanks for the reply. I agree yes. I always have at least 2.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top