Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Writer's Created Language Word Searches

reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
Hi. I don't normally post to forums. I've been working on a couple of books over the last few years, in my spare time. I created foreign languages for several of the different inhuman species that exist in my book worlds. I used to make word searches for some friends in an online game, but I stopped playing, last year. I thought some of you might enjoy the word searches too. So, I've opted to post one as a trial run. If you enjoy this first one, let me know, and I'll post another as soon as I can.

The rules to the word searches are simple. You will see the sixteen words on the left side of the image. The blue words on the left side of each hidden word are what you are looking for. The black text words that are beside the blue text words are the English Translations to let you know what they mean. Words can be up and down, down and up, run left to right, run right to left, or they can be diagonal.

If you get stuck and want me to check your answers, just post an image of how far you've gotten. I can tell you whether you've completed the puzzle. I will consider posting a second puzzle, when I'm sure whether the first has been well received. These puzzles are fun for me to make, and I get to use words ^.^ that can be found in my books, which helps me immerse myself in the species' culture.

hUukqcg.png

Comments

• reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    If anyone has a preference on words, I'll try to make the next puzzle with them. They need to be G Rated words though. ^.^ Just let me know.
  • reiureyareiureya Posts: 80 Member
    Even though I haven't received any feedback, I thought I might go ahead and post a second puzzle.
    UXkCtoz.png
    I hope you enjoy them.