Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I need your help with these sims

MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
my game play has become stale but I want to start a new story. But I need help from you. I have made four sims that I need help with their names,personality,job,aspiration,and background. If you think the style they currently have does not fit them then please tell me and suggest a style that might suit them!
I usually play families right off the bat. no cheating or drama.I want something different

Sim 1
33146423998_86a691f05c_o.jpg
46297617734_75617b8865_o.jpg
33146423878_abc347cc2c_o.jpg

Sim 2
46297617574_564735af66_o.jpg
33146423778_4769ebce62_o.jpg
46297617434_dbaf8b7105_o.jpg

Sim 3
33146423588_571c6b5b4a_o.jpg
46297617324_8e5e33ef9d_o.jpg
33146423478_f0db813fe1_o.jpg

Sim 4
46297617204_3b26c664c0_o.jpg
33146423368_630e7b4ddd_o.jpg
46297617034_7c321e9906_o.jpg
Happy Simming!♥

Comments

• Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    These are all beautiful sims! I'll give it my best shot. :tongue:

Sim 1's style is a little hard to read. To me, his good looks don't mesh well with the messy attire. I think he should wear something that is a mix of sporty and refined. He seems like the nice jock. The one who talked to the outcasts and didn't treat them like...well, outcasts. :lol: Despite his sportiness, he's actually quite a smart guy. He makes a living as a fitness trainer currently, but his real dream is to be a doctor. His dad died of pancreatic cancer and, ever since, he has wanted nothing but to help people. Despite his sporty circle of friends, he found out post-college that the snobs he usually hung around with aren't very loyal and ended up pretty much alone. Sim 4 was the first to contact him after college. See, she always had a crush on him. He embraced her unique style, when others just couldn't seem to understand it. She, Sim 2, and Sim 3 have all been friends for years, which is how Sim 1 came to know them through Sim 4.

Sim 4, Sim 2, and Sim 3 all share a love for the arts, but they aren't exactly the same. Sim 4 has always loved fashion. Immediately post-college she got right to work at the local salon and had dreams of being a world renowned designer like her idol Tara Chang (see what I did there? :lol: ). She has an admirable ambition and dedication to her job, but she doesn't let it get in the way of her social life. Not even her highest aspiration could keep her from the clubs and parties. Her parents were brutally strict and cut off all contact with her after her rebellious teenage years. She grew up with her Aunt before venturing out on her own after high school. Because of this, she has a bit of a hard time trusting people and prefers being with her group of friends than with strangers.

Though Sim 2 shares Sim 4's love of fashion, her true passion lies in film. Her family was close knit and she made sure she took every opportunity to film her family's lives. From birthday parties to weddings, she was there with her video camera. Unfortunately for her, her career took her to a city far away from her home. She doesn't get to see her family often, but is thankful that the move brought Sim 4 and Sim 3 into her life. She and Sim 3 are best friends. They're both vegetarians and lovers of the planet. Sim 2 doesn't limit this to taking care of Mother Earth and animals, she makes sure to pay it forward by donating whatever she can to the world's most important causes. She makes a living currently by writing and selling scripts she creates for films and TV shows. Of course, she'd rather keep them to herself, but doesn't exactly have the means of doing that. Currently, she's putting all of her faith in her pursuit of film, while making meager wages as a clerk at the bookstore. She hopes some day one of her scripts will get her noticed just enough for her to get her foot in the door.

Sim 3, as mentioned above, loves the planet. He's a simple guy who tries to make a living with his gardening and painting. He's always a bit dirty because he works in the garden so much, but people look past that when they learn how sweet and funny he is. Though his kindness hasn't stopped him from getting sucked into the gang life. See, gardening alone won't pay the bills. His brothers were all a part of gangs growing up, and so he kind of naturally fell into the lifestyle. It's easy to label him as a dirty, uncouth criminal, but deep down he wants nothing more than to be happy just like everyone else. But, sometimes, he finds that happiness through woohooing anyone that moves, which naturally worries his friends and roommates. Surely that and is criminal life will eventually be his downfall, so the other 3 look to help him as best they can pursue a brighter path in life.

Names

Sim 1 - Derrick Biel
    Sim 2 - Asia Greenwood
    Sim 3 - Matt Thomas
    Sim 4 - Nicole Daivari
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    @Emily4331 those are some amazing back stories you thought of! I will definitely change sim's 1 style
    Happy Simming!♥
    Update
    I'm making a wordpress to start stories on. I'll be posting them on the stories part of the forum but I am also making another couple. their names is connor Frio and Persephone(forgot last name and cannot check. and I will probably be making a few more couples and put them all to a vote as I will be starting with 2 stories to start
    Happy Simming!♥
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,745 Member
    Cool, try to add the link of the blog here so that people that see your sims may get there faster! ;-)

Great backgrounds and ideas. The sims are very beautiful indeed
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    They seem to be a cool group, @Emily4331 gave you some great background stories :smiley: Great CC - I especially like Sim3's jacket with the open shirt and T-shirt! <3 It will be fun reading about them! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
    @thuggishsplicer @jillybg yeah the backstories @Emily4331 made are awesome. I will give her credit in coming up with them. Maybe i should play the four sims in a world like bridgeport but I am unsure yet
    Happy Simming!♥
    For one of the options I was thinking maybe a legacy? But I do not want it to be like my other legacies. Perhaps start with a tiny garden,scupting as the main skill, but unsure wether to make a male or female founder
    Happy Simming!♥
  • OntariosVeryOwnOntariosVeryOwn Posts: 3 New Member
    I need help with the Sims 3 my game is deleted
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,255 Member
    edited February 2019
    I need help with the Sims 3 my game is deleted

@OntariosVeryOwn, you might be better off asking this question over in this thread
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/893122/thread-for-new-members-to-post-their-sims-3-game-issues#latest

Or here
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/bd-p/the-sims-3

Or try to get in contact with customer support.
    https://help.ea.com/en/

But if I were you, I would try EA customer support for your issue first before trying the other options.
  • aglitteringsimmeraglitteringsimmer Posts: 56 Member
    Just want to say I love your sims! agree a lot with @Emily4331 . Sim1 is great but needs a bit more character and style. Sim2 and 3 are my favorite, they're absolutely beautiful!
    An average simmer wasting her life away
    --just kidding, will find a photo of my fave sim soon--