Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question on how to get a lighthouse to show up

Hello like the tittle says how can i get a lighthouse to show up in a cc world? I have Surgar Legacy Stables 2018 Christmas Calendar SLSHickoryRidge but the lighthouse is not showing up at all.Tried finding lighthouse lots but none work.Here is a pic.
etKBzuI.jpg

Comments

• igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited February 2019
    Lighthouses in TS3 are not lot types or on lots (except in one of the console versions, but those are different). They are CAW assets. If you or someone such as the world designer moved the lighthouse in the regular World Editor, not in CAW, this will tend to happen as the building may move or disappear while the light effects stay put or the other way around.

There may still be a solution for this, but I think one would have to dig into the world design with CAW or SuperCAW.

Paging @Rflong7 :)
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited February 2019
    Hi :)
    The only thing I can come up with is, it's a Store world lighthouse you don't have or you don't have the CC lighthouse installed.

*the lighthouse effect would still show up since it's not tied to the lighthouse but placed in CAW on it's own. :)
  • SummerskydreamerSummerskydreamer Posts: 1,681 Member
    Thank you both guess i will just have to say it is a ghost light from a lighthouse that had been destroyed lol.XD
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    qfMsrQ.gif

"IT'S THE GHOST LIGHT!!"

Sorry I couldn't help myself with that! :lol:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg