Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Adding Friends?

How does adding friends and sending gifts works? Can someone add me?

https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sbellast

Comments

• Options
    Agmolly210Agmolly210 Posts: 21 Member
    Sure I'll help you. Adding friends on Sims 3 is easy. You'll get an email telling you that you have a friend request and you go to your my page. Then you see the words friend request and if there a picture with the origin id on it there a little check box click that and a Dialog will pop up asking if you like to accept the friend request and click yes. Sending gifts is also easy in game click on you household's mailbox and you will see "send friends gifts" and click that and you'll get a list of the friends you have and choose a person who you want to send a gift to and you can a gift based on the expansion packs you and that person have like a potion bottle or a supise which is randomly selected like a kid toy or furniture piece like a couch. Hope I was specific and helpful.
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Note that this feature works not through this website with our current forums, but the old TheSims3.com site. You will need to make an account there if you do not already have one.

From there, you can go to "My Page", and from that menu to "My Friends". You can search Friends by email (I think) or User Name (I know for sure) and send requests to add. I am Sindocat there, as well as here.

To send gifts to friends, you need an internet connection, and to log in when you load the game, rather than playing offline. Then you will have the option from the mailbox on your home lot.
  • Options
    TroyTalksTroyTalks Posts: 103 Member
    I still play . My sims3 name is TroyLD.
    I love interacting with other players and sending and receiving gifts, especially elixirs that my supernatural sims make that may be helpful to someone else.
    For example : if you have sims in university you could probably benefit from a Potent Invigorating Elixir that fills their sleep bar for 24 hours so they can study longer and be in a good mood for classes ;)
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @TroyTalks Can you brew an elixir for my sims?
    I was going to cheat, I need a Bottled Mummy's Curse one. Requires Crypt Moth, Scarab Beetle, and Black Goldfish.
    I don't know if it's too fancy.

My sims3 name is ThuggishSplicer, but I'm rarely online. ^^0
  • Options
    @TroyTalks Can you brew an elixir for my sims?
    I was going to cheat, I need a Bottled Mummy's Curse one. Requires Crypt Moth, Scarab Beetle, and Black Goldfish.
    I don't know if it's too fancy.

My sims3 name is ThuggishSplicer, but I'm rarely online. ^^0

I'm a little late with this response but sure, definitely
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    @TroyTalks That sounds cool! No problem about being late, that family is taking a break from me.
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    Mine is MemoriiValentine. I think i will be online more often to send gifts
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    @TroyTalks That sounds cool! No problem about being late, that family is taking a break from me.

sent! =)
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    @TroyTalks Awesome! I'm gonna check it out right now! (I've just closed the game. LOL)