Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Last exceptions

I'm getting last exceptions in batches of 3-8 constantly in the game. I tried to use the site that tells you what it is but it didn't help me. How do I figure this out?

Comments

• CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Sometimes reading them will give you an idea. If it doesn't help, then I've heard that people in MCCC discord try to help with them (never been there though so can't confirm). Last resort would be to 50/50 your mods blindly
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    Sometimes reading them will give you an idea. If it doesn't help, then I've heard that people in MCCC discord try to help with them (never been there though so can't confirm). Last resort would be to 50/50 your mods blindly

I think I have an idea but when I did what I thought would solve it nothing happened. MCCC Discord exactly where do I find that?
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Cupid wrote: »

I think I have an idea but when I did what I thought would solve it nothing happened. MCCC Discord exactly where do I find that?

Here's the link to their general support discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/WhhjZSp
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,827 Member
    Thank you so much @Cupid