Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lag and poor framerate since patch

Anyone else been having issues with lag and framerate issues. Everything is jaggy edges on my game now on my pro. The game looks terrible for some reason now.

Comments

• StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    The textures look really all off too :(
  • _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I have noticed both since the patch.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • crashhat141crashhat141 Posts: 90 Member
    I’ve encountered the same thing. I am glad it doesn’t happen very often, at least for me.
  • XarithiaXarithia Posts: 3 New Member
    Yes, I have also noticed both lag and framerate issues.
  • NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Only on start up and the first 2 minuts in game.
  • xingyicaicnxingyicaicn Posts: 170 Member
    I have notioced this happen on certain lots, generally on larger ones.
    H O P E H A S A P L A C E
  • RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    I deleted a few of the Sims (households) in my library that I had made. It made an instant improvement in loading from when you choose a household from manage worlds (at the beginning of any session) to starting to play as that household. Only loading into build mode for the first time takes more than five seconds, but I'm running a small lot with a one story household to mess around with the style influence career.
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Hi everyone,

Bug reports or technical issues belong to Answers HQ, so I'm closing this discussion. For more information, please, check this message.

For this specific issue, I would recommend pressing 'Me too' to let us know you are experiencing this as well and/or adding any information in this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/XB1-PS4-Lag-after-recent-update-Again/td-p/7413600
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top