Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: Maxis Monthly - Episode 5 - Special 19th anniversary!

13...Next

Comments

• lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thank you @Simburian!

Love the new content! Especially the red envelopes. It's customary to give children the red packets of money during the lunar new year and you're also supposed to "feed" the lion the red packets of money during the new year's lion dance. I'm guessing the packets are just clutter and decor and can't be given away....

PDWxp40.jpg
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited February 2019
    Got a popup that "Happy Lunar New Year" family is available for download now whilst playing the game. I want to know what the house lot is as well though. It looked very good.
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    Got a popup that "Happy Lunar New Year" family is available for download now whilst playing the game. I want to know what the house lot is as well though. It looked very good.

You can get the house here: https://t.co/jZC5wPKOp8
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
    @divanthesimmer Thanks for the link. :)
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Simburian wrote: »
    @divanthesimmer Thanks for the link. :)

@Simburian You're welcome! :)
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    Where is the house in the gallery?
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • LSM36LSM36 Posts: 593 Member
    I've been playing Spencer-Kim-Lewis for a few days. I added Lydia Spencer in and a Lewis papa. But the family made for today, I made the 2nd Gen mom Lydia's sister. Do you know you named her Alice. Now two of your Maxis made Asian sims have the same first name. 😑🤔🤨
    Check out my posts in the Ideas corner, and see the Simsverse living inside my head. :blush:
  • jadaleilanijadaleilani Posts: 5 New Member
    So exciting! Cannot believe it's almost been twenty years of dedicating countless hours to The Sims. :')
  • KolikokolitkaKolikokolitka Posts: 178 Member
    Where can I watch Graham drowning kids ? :D
    EA ID: Simkiim (you can find all my Maxis-only builds on Gallery)
    My build previews on this site HERE.
  • ladyankh40ladyankh40 Posts: 27 Member
    I am so pathetic :'( I’m sill thinking of that delicious looking cake they were enjoying :D

In the depths of Twitch I presume. If they keep streams that long. Was it the first Stream?
  • StormsviewStormsview Posts: 2,603 Member

It was in a Live scream from 2015, I think,..they were talking about pools how you can sit on the edge and all, then he wanted to show that you could still kill Sims in the pool, with building a wall around the pool, well things just were not going well for him. So he would just add another family member. 😂 🤣I wish I had seen that when I started again we had pools. I wish we could get the link.
    I do remember them setting everyone on fire, I think one lived. That was not so long ago.
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    Who said EA doesn't have a sense of humor
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I finally got to the next generation and got to see the new toddler stuff - the hair is very cute, and the new dress is beautiful.
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • ZoraZeldaZoraZelda Posts: 29 Member
    I really like how the Sims includes new item for like all cultures, it's really diverse
    ZoraZelda wrote: »
    I really like how the Sims includes new item for like all cultures, it's really diverse

Well, I would not pat them on the back so fast. 🤔 They do make a lot more cash because they sell Sims games all over the world. Just saying. 😜
    we'll give you a full refund. Just make sure you make your request within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within seven days from your date of purchase, or within seven days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first.
    ladyankh40 wrote: »
    I am so pathetic :'( I’m sill thinking of that delicious looking cake they were enjoying :D

Yea the way Kate was licking her fingers, it must have been tasty 🎂 Then when most of them had to leave they wanted to take the cake, lol but Kate would not let them, hilarious, she said she would give it to them later 🍰 as her fork picks up another piece of fruit from the cake. So funny. 😅
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Anyone know when the Next Maxis Monthly is in March? I don't believe I heard Kate say.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    Anyone know when the Next Maxis Monthly is in March? I don't believe I heard Kate say.

Isn't it the first week of each month? I'm unsure if there is a regular weekday for it?
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

According to Twitch, it should be the 4th? But I could be wrong.