Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mods or cheats to get dystopian/ utopian world in ITTF

I need to get some Sims into either the dystopian or utopian variants of Oasis Landing and need to do it instantly without having to do it the normal way. Any cheats for this? Or from Twallens mods?
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,284 Member
    edited February 2019
    I do believe you can use the traveler mod to go to either one without having to change the future in the present timeline.

Edit to say that I just went and check and it comes up with OL but I didn't see if it brings up which one as my SS is in the middle of doing other things. So I would try it out and see what happens if you have the mod. Hopefully someone else can confirm if it can be done or not but I want to say that I think it can but I could also be wrong as well.
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited February 2019
    Use MasterController + Cheats to give your sim enough lifetime happiness points (maybe 30K) and purchase the time remote control LTR. You can use that to change the future to any state you wish. [edit: there's a cheat way to get the lifetime points but MC is much faster. Of course, if your sim already has the points, you don't need either.]

I don't know how to change futures with Traveler; never noticed that functionality, but then I don't use the travel interface to get to OL, I use the ITF time portal.
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Thanks for the suggestions :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg