Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what kind of options would you love to see in the sims5

hello to all,

the subject of this thread is for options you went to see in the sims5 here are the options I went to see

1 option to fully turn off aging for playable sims as well as turn off aging for townies and npc

2-option to turn off death ingame

3-option to be able to customize the game to fit each player play style

4-option to recolor clothes and add patterns ingame via create a sim including furniture and appliances in buy mode*option that was in sims3

5-option for players that chose depending on there story or game play to have ghost or not showing up in game same go for players that plays supernatural *in other word to be more precise the sims5 must fit the playstyle of each players

feel free to post what option you went to see in the sims5 like I mention the sims5 must fit each player playstyle since we all have different play style as players of the sims
If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(

Comments

• Options
    IndigoGreeneIndigoGreene Posts: 49 Member
    My main wish for the Sims 5 is for an Open World that also has interactive lots. So a combination of TS3 & TS4. I can't think of anything better than an open world without Rabit Holes :smile:
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    These are what I'd like to see we currently do not have.

Turn off NPCs spawning at a set number say after 30 or to fill the jobs needed so I can go in CAS and make them look how I want

Turn on/off supernaturals

Set seasons per world

Option to disable/hide clothing I will never use

Option to set the start of a new save in a era like 40s 70s 90s or modern I just hate how Sims 4 forces modern but without cars.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    Options to customize outfits that sims spawn with, for example a clothing pool of 100 saved outfits. This way we will have no randomly generated outfits.

Options to customize sim heights.

Options to choose restrictions in the game, with this option you could create challenges that actually have working restrictions, like not allowing you to have a job for example.

Options to decide which type of sims that should spawn, and how many. How many teens, young adults and elders that are allowed.

Options to disable or enable features from packs, for example allowing CAS items but not the mechanics from the packs.

Options to add and remove lots.

Options to add and remove worlds.

Options to customize control when you are playing, so you could control every sim in the world or just the current household.

• Options
    SupersonicAvalancheSupersonicAvalanche Posts: 3,307 Member
    The option to spend a ridicoulous amount of time in a new awesome CAS-section dedicated entirely to create more convincing sim-personalities than ever before – Fully customizable traits, the ability to tweak their own unique personal facial expressions (play with sim-smiles, tears, laughters, surprised/angry looks etc)

Choose a running-style, ice skating-style or even a snowboarding-style! TS5 shouldn’t only focus on the level of a skill, but also on how a sim performs something in a more personal manner, right? Decide what your sims like and what they fear. The reward-system could definitely also be updated in my opinion! A great TS5 Reward-system should offer additional interesting personality-aspects (unlocked through gameplay) to specific sims rather than more boring potions...
    Z5yqGx5.png
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited February 2019
    logion wrote: »
    Options to customize sim heights.

How did I forget this one is a must.
    Post edited by ChadSims2 on
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I want every work place to be active including the more boring jobs.

I want 100% customisation and 100% control.

I want Open World

I want more life stages and pets in the base game.

I want them to give us the option to drive everywhere but be able to open car doors.

I also want to see real tourism in the Sims and busy community lots and busy nightclubs.

I do not want to see a repeat of TS4 and I hope that the Supernatural themes get left out until later as well.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    FlethroFlethro Posts: 18 Member
    > @logion said:
    > Options to customize outfits that sims spawn with, for example a clothing pool of 100 saved outfits. This way we will have no randomly generated outfits.
    >
    > Options to customize sim heights.
    >
    > Options to choose restrictions in the game, with this option you could create challenges that actually have working restrictions, like not allowing you to have a job for example.
    >
    > Options to decide which type of sims that should spawn, and how many. How many teens, young adults and elders that are allowed.
    >
    > Options to disable or enable features from packs, for example allowing CAS items but not the mechanics from the packs.
    >
    > Options to add and remove lots.
    >
    > Options to add and remove worlds.
    >
    > Options to customize control when you are playing, so you could control every sim in the world or just the current household.

These are very good points. I especially miss being able to add a world and then place lots where it suits you. :)
    My Sims 4 Story Project: Thriving Plumbobs
    "Yibbs yibbs yibbs, zargu zargu!"