Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

In honor of upcoming console Get Famous: Have you ever made a Sim like...?

Since Get Famous is coming out, I'll ask this question, "Have you ever made a Sim that was based or to the best of your ability that's a "replica" of a celebrity, game character, or something else that fits the bill of someone 'famous'?".

You don't necessarily need to have made the characters to play as, just to have put them in your worlds (though they would probably function best in a modded PC version). It's just "Have you made one, or two, or a countless amount?

Comments

• Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited February 2019
    I do this frequently as I often use face claims or have actors in mind for characters I create. I've also created sim versions of characters quite a few times or sims based off my favourite characters. My favourite sim is actually based off of my favourite ever fictional character. It's fun to be able to continue their story in the sims world.
    Post edited by annaliese39 on
  • Options
    I have a few times, I have aging turned off for them though because I can’t see them die. a few characters from tv shows I like and two youtubers.
  • Options
    NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Oh yes. I did. Have a David Bowie lookalike and a Sarah Young lookalike. It's not like i play them. They just happen te be in my world. Tho Bowie is a singer in my world, i have not made him a singer by default. So that was kind of cool.
  • Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    I dont think i ever have made a celebrity but ive seen some really cool ones on twitter that look identical
  • Options
    Hecate90Hecate90 Posts: 53 Member
    I made a Ragnar Lothbrok (from Vikings) lookalike once. But everyone else on my game is a completely made up character via my weird imagination lol.
  • Options
    Dragonfire2lmDragonfire2lm Posts: 158 Member
    I had a go at making the Medic from TF2, he turned out alright. He's a doctor and my player character's neighbour.

I might try making the Mann brothers next since I can put them in separate clubs that hate each other.