Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims screenshot on TV

So I was watching a segment of The Daily Show and am suddenly surprised by this screen in the middle of the segment:

xEESTgw.jpg

The segment has nothing to do with The Sims, they were just trying to illustrate the difference between two neighborhoods in Colorado. I kept watching but my brain realized there was something wrong with that world screen ... it was Del Sol Valley but it wasn't.

xnnfNmV.jpg

They had to cover the film studio and beach area, because otherwise it would not look like Colorado. (Obviously they also used a few house blocks from probably Newcrest to cover the DSV neighborhoods Starlight Boulevard and The Pinnacles.)
The mountains they used looked familiar, but the graphics were not quite right ... and then I realized which other world this screen reminded me of: Hidden Springs from TS3!

n0X0eSz.jpg

I am pretty sure that's where they got the mountains from.

Anyway, maybe someone else also gets a kick out of this weird frankenmesh of TS worlds, which makes me wonder whether there was no better/more efficient way to illustrate their point or they just have a big fan of The Sims on their team. :)
If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...