Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wrong Relationship tags

I have a weird bug from Parenthood. I have a married couple, and they have four children. The wife and husband in their relationship panel are mentioned as spouses of course but also as super siblings, and daddy’s dearest and mommy’s dearest each other (?). Their kids aren’t mentioned as the parents’ dearest or mommy’s boy or something like that - they are just “daughter”/“son”. That bug is so annoying! Can someone tell me what to do?
Thanks

Comments

• AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    That’s freaky! Unfortunately as I’ve never seen it or heard of anyone having it I don’t have any immediate fixes, but I highly recommend reporting that on Answers HQ.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    I had a married couple also listed as super siblings, but at that time I didn't think it was a bug. I created a lot with townhomes, so two families lived on the same lot. The kids knew each other since they were toddlers, did everything together and became best friends. Even though they weren't related, they had the super siblings status. I figured it was due to the game thinking they were the same household.
  • NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    My couple was listed as that as well, but I had them live together as children, then teens in a foster home before moving out as young adults and getting married. I just assumed their living situation prompted the "super sibling" aspect in their relationship as it made sense.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there, so we've actually moved all bug reporting to Answers HQ, I'm going to go ahead and link you to the Sims AHQ here : Sims AHQ

I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now but you can go to that link for more information.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top