Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would u like Nintendo Switch have Sims 4?

JaySnowyJaySnowy Posts: 102 Member
Please don’t argue & be respectful to others.

Would u like Nintendo Switch have Sims 4? 19 votes

YES!
52%
Akl500PpapertongueRubihuggzA1waysAJMadelyn221CharliecheesenurgerscitysimmerJaySnowyMousellineMTS 10 votes
Maybe...(But)
15%
Madachan88VamprisKomeettaa 3 votes
NOOO!!
10%
mintycupcakeEvie0602 2 votes
No Clue.
21%
icmnfrshSimburianAngelEb95Sigzy05 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    MTSMTS Posts: 1 New Member
    YES!
    Lol Aren’t the person who been posting a lot about the Switch. EA sure mad at u bruh. Hope you’ll get your wishes!!
  • Options
    YES!
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    Maybe...(But)
    Sims 4 on a portable device with touchscreen? Tell me how this wouldn't work besides all the bugs and dlc
    Only voted maybe just incase the switch somehow isn't strong enough for it, I mean botw is a thing, but at the same time Enter the Gungeon is a lagfest on that thing.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    YES!
    If the Switch can handle it I'm down.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    YES!
    @citysimmer like the pic
  • Options
    YES!
    Vampris wrote: »
    Sims 4 on a portable device with touchscreen? Tell me how this wouldn't work besides all the bugs and dlc
    Only voted maybe just incase the switch somehow isn't strong enough for it, I mean botw is a thing, but at the same time Enter the Gungeon is a lagfest on that thing.

Here’s the reason why I think EA & Maxis haven’t bring to switch. I’m think because of the portable. So your right in a way...But I think the Switch itself can handle but slightly lower quality. But I know the switch can handle with the dock. The doc gives the switch superpowers.

<Cut to the chase me>What I’m saying is switch with doc is powerful...Switch with no doc is tend to be a bit weaker.

I think if u lower quality bit when in portable mode it would be great!!(Docked Switch) 1080p+
    (Not Docked Switch) 760p
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    YES!
    JaySnowy wrote: »
    @citysimmer like the pic

Thank you :)
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    RubihuggzRubihuggz Posts: 32 Member
    YES!
    I don't see why not. I think they could have it run a little less powerful for portable mode, wasnt that one of the big changes to ts4 anyway? For it to run on lower-end computers? So I really think theres not reason they couldnt have it on the switch.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    YES!
    I think they defiantly should. It wouldn’t be the first time games from other companies were out on the switch (Skyrim, Stardew Valley, Fortnite, etc) so I think it would be a great addition. Plus I can’t download Sims 4 on my computer because it used to be downloaded on another computer but that computer broke, so it says that I can’t download it because it’s been downloaded on a different computer (even though my Sims 3 has been downloaded on like 4-5 computers). I don’t want to buy it again thinking that I might be able to find a way to fix it, but if they put it on the Switch, I would defiantly buy it since it’s on a different console.
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    edited February 2019
    Maybe...(But)
    Here’s the reason why I think EA & Maxis haven’t bring to switch. I’m think because of the portable. So your right in a way...But I think the Switch itself can handle but slightly lower quality. But I know the switch can handle with the dock. The doc gives the switch superpowers.

<Cut to the chase me>What I’m saying is switch with doc is powerful...Switch with no doc is tend to be a bit weaker.

I think if u lower quality bit when in portable mode it would be great!!(Docked Switch) 1080p+
    (Not Docked Switch) 760p

Dang I didn't think about the whole portable being weaker thing :o . Yeah that seems much more plausible now that you say that and even if lowering the quality doesn't work they could very well do what FFXV did.
    MySims4; basically Sims 4 but with the chibi avatars, I'd buy that.
    EMrBkJP.png
  • Options
    YES!
    Vampris wrote: »

(Not Docked Switch) 760p

Dang I didn't think about the whole portable being weaker thing :o . Yeah that seems much more plausible now that you say that and even if lowering the quality doesn't work they could very well do what FFXV did.
    MySims4; basically Sims 4 but with the chibi avatars, I'd buy that.

The switch being with dock should be no problem..The issue is are they willing to lower graphics for portable mode. Regardless if they do portable or not I still want the game.
  • Options
    YES!
    Don’t they have a graphics setting the game?
  • Options
    Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    YES!
    Um portable sims 4? Yes yes and yes! I’m currently at my parents house sitting and feeling withdrawals because I can’t play sims because all I have for it is a desktop. It’s always when I want to play it that I can’t too. If they could get it to work I’d be down for it. If my old laptop with an integrated card could run it I don’t see why the switch couldn’t. Would it be downgraded? Probably but if it works I don’t care.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    YES!
    Akl500P wrote: »
    Um portable sims 4? Yes yes and yes! I’m currently at my parents house sitting and feeling withdrawals because I can’t play sims because all I have for it is a desktop. It’s always when I want to play it that I can’t too. If they could get it to work I’d be down for it. If my old laptop with an integrated card could run it I don’t see why the switch couldn’t. Would it be downgraded? Probably but if it works I don’t care.

I agree...but I hope so as EA & Maxis...I wish they can see that the switch community wants their sims & see that sims 4 will be great on switch!
  • Options
    YES!
    I put no clue to be funny..but people actually have no clue. Haha...
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    YES!
    Microsoft is bringing Xbox live to the Nintendo Switch..Hmmm....hope it sparks more alarms to bring sims 4 to the switch...Hope so....
    Post edited by JaySnowy on