Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Aurora Skies

I'm wanting to buy and was wondering if i could buy it with a credit card instead of SimsPoints since i don't have any points? When i hit buy now it comes up with A System error has occurred.Please try again at a later time.
8yz411.jpg

Add me on Origin ID: Amanda3024

Comments

• Options
    puzzlezaddictpuzzlezaddict Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited February 2019
    You need to buy Aurora Skies with points, not cash. But you can buy points through Origin, either the app or the website. There's no way to buy just the number of points you need, so you've have to buy a bundle of 5,000 points ($40 U.S.) if you want the Gold version; a combination of 2,040 points ($20) and another of 1,000 points ($10) would cover the standard version. But if there's any other content you want, you'll have a few points left over to spend.

Also, any world can be offered via the Make Me an Offer machine. The offers you receive are random, as are the discounts, but you might save a few points that way.
  • Options
    ScottDemonScottDemon Posts: 504 Member
    edited February 2019
    You need to buy Aurora Skies with points, not cash. But you can buy points through Origin, either the app or the website. There's no way to buy just the number of points you need, so you've have to buy a bundle of 5,000 points ($40 U.S.) if you want the Gold version; a combination of 2,040 points ($20) and another of 1,000 points ($10) would cover the standard version. But if there's any other content you want, you'll have a few points left over to spend.

Also, any world can be offered via the Make Me an Offer machine. The offers you receive are random, as are the discounts, but you might save a few points that way.

Unless they changed it if buy the Gold version you get the Standard version free. So Gold might be the better choice. You also get the Tiny Prodigies Learning Center and the Hot Air Balloon.
    I'm just a little bit crazy LOL
    Okay actually I'm totally and completely nuts LOL :p
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    I have the Gold but the balloon is not worth it. It just teleports the Sims. The learning center is OK but you can buy the walker and the playpen separate now, so I'm not sure if it's worth the money.