Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's 2nd Hunger Games Mafia (Draw)

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    I figured all the scums of but the start of D3. 😂 And Plumbob voting Charlie to avoid voting Gameplay was super obvious. So I already figured it's the both of you by the end of D2.
    I don't know why town took 10 years to even put in a vote today. I was like so mad.
    LluviaRain wrote: »
    No wonder I was drawn to the top of the list. Plumbob and Gameplay are right next to each other 😋

See, I told you we were right about Plumbob. Don't underestimate my random votes. 😅
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Bubbz3388 wrote: »
    How did I play this game

You were very jumpy this game. You're definitely getting the hang of the game more (ie: you don't just need to question others, but also provide your own thoughts), but you were voted off so quickly because of how jumpy you were - on day one you voted for five or six people in total.

You were also accusing people of doing stuff that they didn't do - you called me jumpy, even though I wasn't, you also gave Charlie credit for something Icey said, which made you look more suspicious, especially as you were very quick to vote Charlie, but weren't willing to vote Icey. Make sure to read back and correctly identify who's doing what next time :)
    Was i good? :innocent:

Hmm, not quite. I had my eye on you the moment you said you were gonna change your playstyle. 🤣 I was like, "Yeah, right." And then Plumbob gave you away even more.
    832XG3D.gif
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Hmm, not quite. I had my eye on you the moment you said you were gonna change your playstyle. 🤣 I was like, "Yeah, right." And then Plumbob gave you away even more.

But i really was changingt my playstyle
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • gameplay9098gameplay9098 Posts: 7,895 Member
    Tuti3711 wrote: »
    i mAde a signature what do u think

Nice signature Tuti!
    TS4_x64_2019-06-08_14-58-15_copy.png?width=400&height=203
    Everywhere i go
    I feel the hearts beating
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I was Cecelia
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited February 2019

But i really was changingt my playstyle

Yeah, but I was thinking you were changing it cuz you are scum since you know people tend to lynch you early cuz you don't participate much early on in the days. 😂 It's just kinda bad timing.
    832XG3D.gif
    well done everyone how did i do

I think you need to read back more. Cuz I don't understand why you asked if I was mafia and why you couldn't see my role revealed. And also the reason you died could most probably be because of mafia, so I don't know why you asked why people killed you when they know you're town.
    832XG3D.gif
    well done everyone how did i do

I think you need to read back more. Cuz I don't understand why you asked if I was mafia and why you couldn't see my role revealed. And also the reason you died could most probably be because of mafia, so I don't know why you asked why people killed you when they know you're town.

thank u for the tips dk ill use them next time i play i didnt think the mafia would kill m eas im confirmed town so not a threat do u get wot i mean like im not gunna kill them so safe to have round but we think differently ur probably right

Mafia would probably kill a confirmed townie as soon as possible cuz they cannot use the confirmed townie for framing later on. Also, in this game, they only know your alignment is town but not your role. You could have some sort of killing or investigative role that is bad for them.
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Can you tell us all roles, night actions, etc.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

edited February 2019
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Can you tell us all roles, night actions, etc.

Roles:
    Plumbob Male Tribute from District 9 (Mafia)
    Sub Male Tribute from District 11 (Mafia)
    Gameplay President Snow from Capitol (Mafia)

Icey Lyme (Third Party)
    Lluvia Titan (Third Party)
    DeKay Augustus (Third Party)

Charlie Wiress from District 3 (Town)
    City Cecelia from District 8 (Town)
    Wagashi Foxface from District 5 (Town)
    Tuti Blight from District 7 (Town)
    Bubbz Mags from District 4 (Town)
    Agua Male Victor from District 10 (Town)
    Bow Katniss from District 12 (Town)
    Zinnia Dalton from District 13 (Town)

Night Actions:
    Night 1
    Dekay Aligns with Icey (They will get a PM to chat in and Dekay's role will be revealed to Icey.)
    Gameplay gives Agua a rose. (Agua will be informed he got a rose. This rose reveals his district number to only the mafia)
    Icey visits Zinnia (Icey will find out if Zinnia was visited and if she visited anybody.)
    Sub kills Dekay (Dekay will die)
    Bow shoots City (All actions targeting her are blocked and City is Roleblocked)

Night 2
    Lluvia guesses Icey is Lyme (Icey is devoured)
    Icey kills Zinnia (Zinnia is killed)
    Gameplay gives Lluvia a rose. (Lluvia will be informed she got a rose. This rose reveals her role to all.)
    Sub kills Tuti (Tuti is killed)

Twists and Banquets
    Day 1
    TheRoseHorseLast Friday at 9:04 AM
    Post-Restriction
    Icey can only post every 4 minutes. (Successful)
    Twist
    One random Tribute will have their alignment announced. (Tuti is announced to be town)

Night 1
    Banquet
    Tributes's are forced to lynch between three random selected people chosen by a randomly selected Tribute. (Bow gets to select 3 players and has selected Charlie, Plumbob, and Gameplay. Only these 3 can be voted

Day 2
    Post-Restriction
    Zinnia must use at least 2 words with a q in it in every post. (Successful)
    Twist
    A random tribute falls in a volcano and dies. (Wagashi fell in and died)

Night 2
    Banquet
    A double Lynch (The 2 people that have the most votes will be lynched.)

Day 3
    Post-Restriction
    Plumbob must start every post with "Greetings" and end with "Goodbye"
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Bow use arrow on Zinnia N2 which is why Zinnia shouldnt have died
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member
    Hi, I've been reading along while you guys played, but having never come across
    any kind of mafia scum games before I do have a few questions as I've been trying to figure this game out, cause it seems fun.
    Just want to make sure I am understanding it correctly.

The twists, that can happen to anyone right? like it might as well have been one from the scum side that fell in the volcano?

The third-party player, they can lean toward being both town and scum side, but are mostly just kinda solo-players right...
    If the third-party has to learn towards one side, do they get to decide them self what side they lean to?
    like the Lyme role, it states in the role description that role isn't to happy with scum side so is the set in stone that, that role lean towards town?
    Then you have the Titan role, where it doesn't exactly say what side they might be on
    (though cannibalism doesn't really seem all that friendly to me) but I'm guessing you could choose to have a taste preference for scum if you want to?

okay that should be about it with the questions for now...hopefully you don't mind me asking them :)

I hope you all had a fun time with the game.
    Nyxzee wrote: »
    any kind of mafia scum games before I do have a few questions as I've been trying to figure this game out, cause it seems fun.

The twists, that can happen to anyone right? like it might as well have been one from the scum side that fell in the volcano?

The third-party player, they can lean toward being both town and scum side, but are mostly just kinda solo-players right...
    If the third-party has to learn towards one side, do they get to decide them self what side they lean to?
    like the Lyme role, it states in the role description that role isn't to happy with scum side so is the set in stone that, that role lean towards town?
    Then you have the Titan role, where it doesn't exactly say what side they might be on
    (though cannibalism doesn't really seem all that friendly to me) but I'm guessing you could choose to have a taste preference for scum if you want to?

okay that should be about it with the questions for now...hopefully you don't mind me asking them :)

Yes, the twists can happen to any alignment.

Some of the third parties here work alone while some can lead towards a certain alignment to help them survive. The Lyme one, his objective is to kill one scum to win. He still wins even if mafia wins at the end or no, so for him, it doesn't really matter which side he's leaning to as long as he kills a mafia.

Titan works on his own. They only have to guess someone's role.

If you wanna join us in another mafia game, here's the page: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/955146/tarot-mafia-round-3-sign-ups#latest
    832XG3D.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Hello! Yep, the twists can happen to anyone.

Third party players have their own independent win conditions. Strictly speaking, they're on their own side and aren't aligned with either town or Mafia, but they can both help or hinder either alignment, depending on how they choose to act.

This is actually a special setup that was custom-made by one of the players a few years ago, and it has a lot of irregular rules and mechanics. Lots of crazy things can happen. :)
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • NyxzeeNyxzee Posts: 78 Member

Some of the third parties here work alone while some can lead towards a certain alignment to help them survive. The Lyme one, his objective is to kill one scum to win. He still wins even if mafia wins at the end or no, so for him, it doesn't really matter which side he's leaning to as long as he kills a mafia.

If you wanna join us in another mafia game, here's the page: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/955146/tarot-mafia-round-3-sign-ups#latest

Okay thanks for explaining, that's close to what I figured out with the third-party.
    thanks for the hint on the tarot game, I'll try and read up on it, and maybe give it a try :)

icmnfrsh wrote: »

Third party players have their own independent win conditions. Strictly speaking, they're on their own side and aren't aligned with either town or Mafia, but they can both help or hinder either alignment, depending on how they choose to act.

This is actually a special setup that was custom-made by one of the players a few years ago, and it has a lot of irregular rules and mechanics. Lots of crazy things can happen. :)

Thanks, good to know twist can happen to anyone.
    oh I don't mind crazy, that can make a game more fun when you can't predict everything that's going to happen.. :)
  • ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

Okay thanks for explaining, that's close to what I figured out with the third-party.
    thanks for the hint on the tarot game, I'll try and read up on it, and maybe give it a try :)

icmnfrsh wrote: »

Thanks, good to know twist can happen to anyone.
    oh I don't mind crazy, that can make a game more fun when you can't predict everything that's going to happen.. :)

I hope you're able to join us for a game some time! :smiley:
    unknown.png
  • mysterionzmysterionz Posts: 3,608 Member
    How did I play this game

You were very jumpy this game. You're definitely getting the hang of the game more (ie: you don't just need to question others, but also provide your own thoughts), but you were voted off so quickly because of how jumpy you were - on day one you voted for five or six people in total.

You were also accusing people of doing stuff that they didn't do - you called me jumpy, even though I wasn't, you also gave Charlie credit for something Icey said, which made you look more suspicious, especially as you were very quick to vote Charlie, but weren't willing to vote Icey. Make sure to read back and correctly identify who's doing what next time :)

Thanks for the feedback plumbob. So is it better to ask questions more or provide your own feedback. Is it good to only vote someone and not flip flop between it?
    Oh hamburgers!
    How did I play this game

Thanks for the feedback plumbob. So is it better to ask questions more or provide your own feedback. Is it good to only vote someone and not flip flop between it?

Both are important, but I’d recommend mainly providing your own input (ie: who are you suspicious of, why are you suspicious of them, provide evidence for what they’ve done, and then explain why that makes them suspicious). Once you’ve put in your own input, then you can ask that player questions that’ll help you to decide whether you want to vote for them or not. It’s important to not just ask questions for the sake of it, only ask questions that’ll help make your mind up :)

You can vote for as many people as you want, but the more times you change, the more suspicious you look. Personally, I’d recommend only voting for two people a day maximum. Before you put in a vote, make sure you are confident with that decision, and once you are, you need to stick with it after. Only change your vote if you feel like there’s more evidence to support the person you’re changing your vote to being scum.

Hope that helps :)
    How did I play this game

Like Plumbob said, both are important but I'd rather people give your own input than ask questions. I've played in blind afterlife quite a few times and seen players asking very unnecessary questions. Sometimes asking everyone what they think of everyone else from day 2 onwards might not be so effective.

I usually have my main targets and I will ask them personally what they think of the people whom I suspect are their partners to see their response. And then how you go about to crack the puzzle is up to you. Something that I cannot really teach. 😂

For the changing of votes, I personally thought you looked townish because of that and a good town player should know that mafia won't flip flop so much cuz it is too suspicious and draws too much unnecessary attention (unless of course, all their buddies were being suspected and they're trying to like bus but also hesitate).

But a mafia would then give your flip flopping as a reason that you could be mafia and then they go on to convince the other townies about this. Mafia tend to do this to people who bandwagon too without good reason. As you can see what Plumbob did with Lluvia's quick bandwagoning.

So overall, your flip flopping is causing you to fall into the mafia trap, rather than actually getting killed by townies who misread you straight away.

That's why I like to vote first. It makes me look less scummy. 😅
    832XG3D.gif
    For the changing of votes, I personally thought you looked townish because of that and a good town player should know that mafia won't flip flop so much cuz it is too suspicious and draws too much unnecessary attention (unless of course, all their buddies were being suspected and they're trying to like bus but also hesitate).

I forgot I was looking at that from a mafia point of view, and using that against you to make others think you weren't town :joy: