Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add your 100 baby challenges here!

I want to try doing this one day soon and wanted to see how others approach it.
See please feel free to upload the first video of your series.

Comments

• NovaBelladonnaNovaBelladonna Posts: 58 Member
    edited January 2019
    I took mine down bc I wasn't happy about video quality and I played it while I was taking a break from YouTube... :(
    It was really fun though, it's really satisfying when you get to the point where you're financially stable. I've not finished yet, as I'm concentrating on stuff irl and my LP.
    As a slight aside, my matriarch was plus-sized and now all the main sims on my channel are skinny (just by chance), I miss her curves :(
    I hope you find some good ones to watch though! I think I'm going to try it again on YT if I get substantially more subs and time bc it was so cool, but it's quite a long challenge to do with no comments/views lol
    (Mine made most of her money by painting, but the plan was to be a hacker, she got good at hacking, but it doesn't pay as much as painting a masterpiece from what I remember)
    For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFyY60q4J0PJNKCePjVG8g
  • ShadowPhoenix21ShadowPhoenix21 Posts: 141 Member
    @NovaBelladonna Ah thanks for your input!
    Aww sorry to hear that :( But I get it life does get in the way.
    Maybe you should make a random sims with curves for fun?
    That is a good point. I was just going to do it for fun and if people watch it, they watch it. But maybe I should wait if my channel builds so I can get name ideas XD
    Yes I was going to have mine as either a painter or writer. Painter seemed to be the cheaper and safer option at the start but then writing got royalties. Maybe I will try each with each generation then go from there.
    Thanks!
  • NovaBelladonnaNovaBelladonna Posts: 58 Member
    I'm a control freak when it comes to names so that wasn't an issue. I wanted people to submit baby daddies though <3
    Oh yeah... she designed a computer game and wrote a few books, the royalties were really useful!
    For a let's play about a vampire who wants to take over the world, check out my YouTube channel!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmFyY60q4J0PJNKCePjVG8g
    Ahh fair enough, is it possible to get them off the gallery? or the have to sent to you?
    Admittedly, I have not played with the gallery yet.
    Nice!
  • Frfly072Frfly072 Posts: 16 Member
    Not a video, but one of Under the Plumbob's (a sims podcast) early episodes was on the 100 baby Challenge. I can't post links yet, but any podcast player has it and it's episode 8 "Line 'em Up for Baby-Making"
    Thanks @Frfly072