Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrities

Oh to be able to turn off celebrities in my game completely , Since installing the pack it has totally ruined the game for me . I am sick of how sims swarm round even the lowest level celebrities and even your own sims wont do what you instruct them to do . You constantly tell them to do something but instead they go stand by any celeb in the club and take selfies or swoon over them non stop , canceling out whatever you told them to do

I dont want to uninstall the pack but how i wish there was some way to only have celebs at certain clubs

Comments

• Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Just enable testingcheats true and remove their celebrity status as soon as you see them, though I don't know if new celebs will spawn.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,096 Member
    Oh to be able to turn off celebrities in my game completely , Since installing the pack it has totally ruined the game for me . I am sick of how sims swarm round even the lowest level celebrities and even your own sims wont do what you instruct them to do . You constantly tell them to do something but instead they go stand by any celeb in the club and take selfies or swoon over them non stop , canceling out whatever you told them to do

I dont want to uninstall the pack but how i wish there was some way to only have celebs at certain clubs

agreed. I finished my Get Famous gameplay and now shut off the celebrity system. I'll only turn it on again if I happen to play an actor sim again but right now I don't care to. My sim didn't make good money and for a 5-star celeb at level 10 in the acting career, he still couldn't afford a house up on The Pinnacles...and isn't that supposed to be the dream?