Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrity & fans

i don't know if there is already a topic on this but one thing i really want changed apart from the aggrevation that is celebrity dancing clogging up the whole dance club experience is this: right now the game decides who you accept or refuse for autographs and hugs and such, but wouldn't it be much better if you can decide this for yourself??? because it really bothers me that my celebrity keeps refusing especially children but also sims i actually like while accepting to hug the eyesores that are the random spawned townies which i don't like at all! and i find it really tasteless when celebs refuse a child, i mean sure older sims is one thing but cmon! i want to be able to choose for myself who deserves a hug or not! i am tired of my sim being violated by getting all cuddly with those terrible randoms while making a child sad by refusing >.<

Comments

• EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there, I just went and moved the thread to the PC Game feedback section as the thread isn't really related to the features of the forum. Carry on :smile:
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    EA_Rtas wrote: »
    Hey there, I just went and moved the thread to the PC Game feedback section as the thread isn't really related to the features of the forum. Carry on :smile:

yes, thanks a bunch for that. noticed it was in the wrong section, but had no idea how to remove or replace the thread. was kinda hoping one of the mods would do this, so thanks again :D

• On_Si_LamOn_Si_Lam Posts: 3 New Member
    I hope this isn't too old (I'm not seeing a year so I'm assuming this is from 2019?), but I'm really needing help with this, too! It's frustrating! And since I still can't figure out how to make posts, I kinda really only have the option to respond to this one. This is literally the only thing I have been able to find that addresses this issue. I reeeeeally want to have more control of MY sim that I am playing. I don't want her turning down fans! That's so sad! What celebrity does that???