Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Bug In My Game

So my sim went to work and when he got home, the bit over his icon didn't go away. It makes it look as though he's still at work and I can't make him do anything. I've exited my game and reopened it hoping that would fix it, but it didn't. Has this ever happened to anyone else? Any ideas on how I can fix it??

Comments

• AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    I have had something similar to this happen to me but the problem went away on its own. I'd report this on Answers HQ so that EA is aware of the problem and it can get fixed. I hope this helps!
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Here's what you can try:
    Travel with the sim to another lot, then with another sim on the home lot, call the sim home, if that does not work, travel back to the home lot with the sim, you may have to go back to manage worlds and load the household again.
  • floridiansimmerfloridiansimmer Posts: 22 Member
    AriaMad2 wrote: »
    I have had something similar to this happen to me but the problem went away on its own. I'd report this on Answers HQ so that EA is aware of the problem and it can get fixed. I hope this helps!

Mine seems to have fixed itself as well. Thank you!
  • AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    AriaMad2 wrote: »

Mine seems to have fixed itself as well. Thank you!

More than welcome! :)
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • ShadyLady89ShadyLady89 Posts: 908 Member
    I had this happen recently. If you don't want to wait for the glitch to fix itself, best to travel with the target sim to any location. I don't know if it was because the promotion got stuck for you, but that was the problem for me. The other sims in my household were away from the home lot when the sim in question got home from work, and then became stuck like he was at work. Traveling to any lot with him immediately fixed the problem.
    Origin: ShadyLady1989 | please feel free to add/friend me!
    Sims 4 Blog
    Don't feed trolls. Do feed cowplants.
  • EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there, so we've actually moved all bug reporting to Answers HQ, this bug has actually already been reported so I'm going to go ahead and link you to the AHQ thread here : Sim Home from work but icon still grey

I'm going to go ahead and close off this thread now but you can go to that link for more information.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top