Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DC or Marvel?

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

DC or Marvel? 49 votes

Definiatly DC!
16%
annaliese39comicsforlifeGeekMonkey34B21MrSpacemanSearch_BeyondhermioniaWildIrishBansheeLyraTrisha 8 votes
Obviously Marvel!
57%
icmnfrshKaeChan2089TheGreatGorlonJennyggyuppPlumbobCrossingFluffusCanarus3KNPenAngelEb95rjssimDeKaygameplay9098pinneduphairPeculiarPlumbobKuroridacitysimmerCheetahAlyssayowutupdoeMousellinespongebob 28 votes
I'm fine with both! Lets just watch some superhero movies!
16%
StormkeepemorrillGabbyGirlJAshtontoAshton22CharliecheesenurgersSassycottonAryaKhaleesixXSims4lifeNForevXx 8 votes
Don't really like superhero movies...
10%
Evie0602Mindsimscreatetiny_ikarasilverdustfritzensteine 5 votes

Comments

• TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    Definitely Marvel. Not so much because of their live action movies (which have unfortunately gotten stale and formulaic), but moreso because Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse was AMAZING. It wasn't even done by Marvel Studios, it was done by Sony, but hoo boy did they find the target and blow it out of the water. The animation was flawless, beautiful, and well crafted. The story was very well written, and the characters were all lovable. There were a few shockers as well, that blew my mind and gave me a new character to obsess over. It was just such an artistic and well designed movie.
  • spongebobspongebob Posts: 38 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    i'm not even really into superhero stuff, but characters like spiderman and deadpool have had my love since the day i first saw them. they're amazing characters, and i love the creativity put into the storylines!

although, i am a really big fan of teen titans as well...
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited January 2019
    Obviously Marvel!
    Shoot, I wanted to pick I'm fine with both but accidentally clicked the wrong one. I didn't like most of the older DC movies tho mainly cuz I don't really like Batman and Superman. But the newer ones are more fun.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,104 Member
    Definiatly DC!
    I'm way more DC, but I do enjoy some Marvel characters as well. Love Deadpool!
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    This is hard. If we're talking cinematic universe wise, I've got to pick Marvel (although I did enjoy Wonder Woman and Aqua Man).

But I also love a lot of the DC cartoons (Young Justice, The Batman, Justice League), so it's hard to pick.
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

I didn't vote correctly, due to the fact there wasn't just a DC option. I love DC the most, although a few movies could be better. Never really got into Marvel, except Spiderman and the Hulk. Both have great characters though.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I'm happy with any good movie based on comics...DC, Marvel or OTHER.

I almost voted Marvel though, seeing as they are the only ones that actually consistently make good movies....I'm a huge Batman fan, but from a movie standpoint they have just failed, again...and again...and again. Such a shame considering they do such a good job with television series and animated movies.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • SimmerBoiSimmerBoi Posts: 134 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    I used to like both but the latest DC movies are so boring I can't even bother to watch them anymore. :/
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    I didn't vote correctly, due to the fact there wasn't just a DC option. I love DC the most, although a few movies could be better. Never really got into Marvel, except Spiderman and the Hulk. Both have great characters though.

But there is a DC option...
  • xXSims4lifeNForevXxxXSims4lifeNForevXx Posts: 12 New Member
    I really love the two franchise, because I got introduced to superhero comics and animated movies with Batman: The animated series and Justice League. But a lot of my favorite heroes are from Marvel, Like Ghost Rider and Spiderman. So, it's hard to choose!
  • yowutupdoeyowutupdoe Posts: 18 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    bru bru and bru marvel has wayy more action and better storylines told out. dc movies are rlly boring and cringe the last time i actually went to a movie theater and actually watched one i actually fell asleep and some random person had to wake me up at the end no joke
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    Marvel has much better heroes, but DC has a more developed cast of villains.
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Definiatly DC!
    I am one of the few who isn't massively into superhero films right now, but I grew up enjoying both Marvel and DC. It's tough to choose, but DC just about wins for me, simply because I'm a sucker for great villains and I was a bit of a Harley Quinn for the Joker when I was younger. What can I say? The guy made me laugh. If we're talking current films, then I'm Team Iron Man all the way, but when it comes to comics/cartoons, then it's always going to be Mistah J and DC.
  • GeekMonkey34B21GeekMonkey34B21 Posts: 131 Member
    Definiatly DC!
    If we’re talkin movies, Marvel overall does a better job but Wonder Woman is one of my favorite superhero movies

TV it’s sort of a toss up love the CW DC shows but also the Netflix Marvel shows (and Agents is a surprising dark horse as of late)

Comics is DC all the way. Birds of Prey is my favorite series and I am so stoked for the stand-alone Harley Quinn movie with the Birds of Prey. Hoping they do it justice
  • CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    I wonder which one I prefer... It's not like it's totally obvious by my profile picture and signature.

Yeah, I definitely think Marvel is better. I mean, you have to be honest here, Marvel makes WAY better movies than DC. However, that is just me talking about the Cinematic Universes. I've never read any comics or seen any of the old superhero cartoons (of either Marvel or DC). I wouldn't be able to say if DC is better when it came to comics and stuff, but I've heard people say that the DC comics are great.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    edited February 2019
    Definiatly DC!
    I never was (and still not) a fan of superhero/comic stuff. Always thought that it was kinda boring to me. But after I played Batman: Arkham series, I realized that DC is really fine. Liked their characters and their backstories a lot. And the whole atmosphere. I love it dark.
  • hermioniahermionia Posts: 289 Member
    Definiatly DC!
    I like DC, especially the more recent movies like Wonder Woman and Aquaman.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    I was going to say both, but the DCEU has a higher proportion of movies with bad word of mouth. It's the reason why I didn't watch BvS, Suicide Squad, and Justice League. Wonder Woman was pretty good though, and MoS and Aquaman were okay.
    Obligatory WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME????
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • LyraTrishaLyraTrisha Posts: 122 Member
    Definiatly DC!
    In my group of four close girl friends IRL, I am the only DC fan. I'm happy to see I'm not the only DC fan out there.
  • ZachsimsZachsims Posts: 80 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    Marvel has more characters and deeper stories. I’m a marvel man hands down.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    Marvel and nothing else. Heck, I even named my dog after it.
  • GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited April 2019
    Marvel objectively has the better movies and all (Shazam was great, though) but as far as the comics in general I love them both! Always have.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,103 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    I am definitley a Marvel girl. I just find them more lighthearted and entertaining than DC, although I loved Shazam. I also really like the new Wonder Woman movies.
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    Marvel!
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Obviously Marvel!
    I forgot this even existed😂 it was one of the first things I posted on the forums.