Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best Avengers Movie?

MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Best Avengers Movie? 18 votes

Avengers
11%
icmnfrshDeKay 2 votes
Age of Ultron
11%
AceOfKnavesBebethe_duckduck 2 votes
Infinity War
50%
ArchivistLexera1000AngelEb95gameplay9098pinneduphairGeekMonkey34B21citysimmerhermioniaMouselline 9 votes
Who cares about those? I just want to see Endgame already!
11%
RememberJoyPENchaotic 2 votes
How could I decide? They’re all so good!
16%
JennyggGwinielCharliecheesenurgers 3 votes
I’m not really into Marvel...
0%

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Avengers
    Probably The Avengers. It was less messy and easier to follow. I was too overwhelmed in Infinity War for someone who hasn't watched some of the Guardians of Galaxy movies, Black Panther and Dr Strange. XD

But I gotta say, none of the villains in these 3 movies were that great or intimidating especially Age of Ultron. 🤷‍♀️
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    edited January 2019
    Infinity War
    Age of Ultron was a bit of a mess imo. I hated the Black Widow/Hulk romance and there was too much going on. And Quicksilver's death was very unnecessary. I get that they needed to emphasize how dangerous Ultron was but a great character you've just introduced? Really? Infinity War had twice as many moving parts and pulled it off twice as well and had a better villian with better motives. But I like rewatching Age of Ultron several films later and seeing how it set up Black Panther and Civil War.
    Avengers 1 was good but Hawkeye was wasted.
    I kind of went on a crazy rant here, sorry.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Infinity War
    DeKay wrote: »
    Probably The Avengers. It was less messy and easier to follow. I was too overwhelmed in Infinity War for someone who hasn't watched some of the Guardians of Galaxy movies, Black Panther and Dr Strange. XD

But I gotta say, none of the villains in these 3 movies were that great or intimidating especially Age of Ultron. 🤷‍♀️

I didn't watch Dr Strange and still understood everything. But not having watched GOTG or Black Panther would have been confusing. It'd be harder to understand what was going on with Gamora and Thanos and why putting Wakanda's borders down was such a big deal, I get why you were overwhelmed.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Infinity War

I understand how that would be really hard for you to understand. Those movies were really important, especially Black Panther and Dr. Strange. And i don’t know if you saw Cap. America: Civil War, but that was extremely important too.
  • Bebethe_duckduckBebethe_duckduck Posts: 4 New Member
    Age of Ultron
    They're all pretty good, but for some reason, Age of Ultron stuck out to me.
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Avengers
    I had to think about it, but you still can't beat the OG :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • AceOfKnavesAceOfKnaves Posts: 173 Member
    Age of Ultron
    They're all pretty good, but for some reason, Age of Ultron stuck out to me.

I feel the same. Loved the first one, but then it sort of just...dragged on after a while. Though, it did provide a lot of meme material... Not to mention Ultron was played to a T by James Spader, but unfortunately his dialogue fell short towards the end and once again, Hawkeye takes a backseat, just like he did in CW. The Avengers finally felt like they were a team despite certain things I would have changed, I imagine if they'd gone the Bucky/Black Widow route eyebrows would've been raised, but any romance in these Avenger movies just leads to a dead end, imo. So I don't see the point of shoehorning that in if it contributes nothing to the plot. Overall, they tried to make the recent one's a tad too humorous for my tastes. While the movies are good, it ultimately makes the villain/plot feel cheap when it doesn't have to be, IW felt like a race to see who can get the better joke in first, but it could be me. I did enjoy Stark and Strange's banter.
    Avengers
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Age of Ultron was a bit of a mess imo. I hated the Black Widow/Hulk romance and there was too much going on. And Quicksilver's death was very unnecessary. I get that they needed to emphasize how dangerous Ultron was but a great character you've just introduced? Really? Infinity War had twice as many moving parts and pulled it off twice as well and had a better villian with better motives. But I like rewatching Age of Ultron several films later and seeing how it set up Black Panther and Civil War.

They had to kill Quicksilver cuz X Men already "owned" him. I wish they never even put the MCU Quickie in the movie in the first place. They made him look kinda dumb dying like that. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Avengers

I didn't watch Dr Strange and still understood everything. But not having watched GOTG or Black Panther would have been confusing. It'd be harder to understand what was going on with Gamora and Thanos and why putting Wakanda's borders down was such a big deal, I get why you were overwhelmed.

Haha, yeah, But I also think it made their 'deaths' even less meaningful for me. The whole time during the ending when they were disintegrating, I was like:

giphy.gif

XD
    Mouselline wrote: »

I understand how that would be really hard for you to understand. Those movies were really important, especially Black Panther and Dr. Strange. And i don’t know if you saw Cap. America: Civil War, but that was extremely important too.

I saw Civil War but I didn't really like it so much. :D It didn't even feel like a real movie cuz they were just fighting with each other. Felt more like a filler movie to me.
    832XG3D.gif
    Avengers

They had to kill Quicksilver cuz X Men already "owned" him. I wish they never even put the MCU Quickie in the movie in the first place. They made him look kinda dumb dying like that. XD

People did argue that he's literally faster than those bullets and he could've easily avoided that death :D
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Avengers
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

People did argue that he's literally faster than those bullets and he could've easily avoided that death :D

I would argue the same thing cuz earlier in the movie, we see that he can see a bullet moving, so he could have possibly pushed Hawkeye away, or maybe move the bullets away, instead of just blocking him.
    832XG3D.gif
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Thor: Ragnarok.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
    Avengers
    icmnfrsh wrote: »

I would argue the same thing cuz earlier in the movie, we see that he can see a bullet moving, so he could have possibly pushed Hawkeye away, or maybe move the bullets away, instead of just blocking him.

Ah well. It's survival of the fittest, and he wasn't smart enough to realize that he was faster than those bullets. :joy:

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Infinity War

I understand how that would be really hard for you to understand. Those movies were really important, especially Black Panther and Dr. Strange. And i don’t know if you saw Cap. America: Civil War, but that was extremely important too.[/quote]

I saw Civil War but I didn't really like it so much. :D It didn't even feel like a real movie cuz they were just fighting with each other. Felt more like a filler movie to me.[/quote]

Lol yeah... I actually liked the fighting a lot but that was mostly because I had to watch the movie like 5 times to get the whole Bucky thing and everything since I’ve never seen the 2nd captain America. I really need to watch it
    Infinity War

No, they have shared rights to him and they can use him and Wanda as long as they are not referred to as mutants and Magneto isn't mentioned. So they could've kept him alive. 😒
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Avengers

No, they have shared rights to him and they can use him and Wanda as long as they are not referred to as mutants and Magneto isn't mentioned. So they could've kept him alive. 😒

Is it? Ah well. XD The X-men QS is 50 times cooler anyways, it will be embarrassing to keep the MCU one around. LOL.
    832XG3D.gif
  • Lexera1000Lexera1000 Posts: 22 Member
    Infinity War
    The only character I really love is Rocket Raccoon... Infinity War just for him <3
    o3fP5ky.jpg

Gallery ID Mimicrysims