Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tenchigirl's home showcase with no CC

hi all! I've been playing and building houses since Sims 2 came out and had to quit for a while when I was playing Sims 3 7 years ago. and now I'm addicted building and playing again on Sims 4 and want to create this thread and share my houses with everyone. most of them I use MOO, so you will need to use the cheat to use these houses. :) so I hope you like them and enjoy playing with them.

here's my first house I've done

"Maple Farmhouse" 1/1/19

2 bedrooms 2 1/2 baths, basement, loft, built in laundry room for the laundry day package in the upstairs bathroom (I don't have the package yet so let me know if it works)

download https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2F99FD6C0E1B11E98D39ADD8C8E84D99?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=maven08094&max=50&maxis=false

01-19-19_12-05-15nbspPM_zpsypesa6mn.png

01-19-19_12-13-12nbspPM_zpssvkacvmj.png

01-19-19_11-41-45nbspAM_zpsx2etcctd.png

01-19-19_12-18-47nbspPM_zpsbyinh0vc.png

inside

01-19-19_11-56-13nbspAM_zpsotip7tyc.png

01-19-19_11-58-46nbspAM_zpsxs1t9shv.png

my personal bakers rack, I noticed the base game didn't have one so with my decorating skills from playing Everquest 2 by overlaying items, here's my lil creation. ;)
01-19-19_11-59-06nbspAM_zpsutnkd5ei.png

01-19-19_11-57-16nbspAM_zpsudztx5nk.png

01-19-19_11-57-46nbspAM_zps1tn7hqre.png

01-19-19_11-52-59nbspAM_zpsbtewed2f.png

01-19-19_11-53-47nbspAM_zpsapsmmkxp.png

01-19-19_11-55-07nbspAM_zpsokdtc3cu.png

01-19-19_11-55-27nbspAM_zpswac8bnsp.png

01-19-19_11-54-35nbspAM_zpscpqynfy0.png

01-19-19_11-59-44nbspAM_zpss9tqyq5r.png

01-19-19_12-47-26nbspPM_zpsf2opomdo.png

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :)
    The exterior design of Maple Farmhouse is very nice! :) The wooden wall texture looks great and the yellow flowerbox windows are sunshine touches. Very nice flower nooks either sides of the front steps. The roof covered front porch is very nice. Very nice backyard area for Sims to enjoy dining outdoors at the picnic table and growing plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The brown colour scheme is very nice. Very nice living room area for Sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a chat. The pictures are a nice touch on the walls. Very nice open plan kitchen and dining room! The birds wall decor looks very nice on the dining area wall with the pears pictures either sides of them, and the pictures are a nice touch on the wall table. The floor rugs add a nice look to the living and dining rooms. The crockery cabinet is a homely touch. The design of the bakers rack is creatively great! Very nice island bar stool counter for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal at the counter. The sunflowers are a cheery touch. It looks very nice how the cabinets have been placed on the kitchen walls . Very nice brown and blue colour schemes of the bedrooms. Nice armchair sitting and resting nook in the master bedroom. The cat is cute sitting on it. The clothes rack, school bag and teaset are homely touches in the kids room.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Tenchigirl15Tenchigirl15 Posts: 102 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :)
    The exterior design of Maple Farmhouse is very nice! :) The wooden wall texture looks great and the yellow flowerbox windows are sunshine touches. Very nice flower nooks either sides of the front steps. The roof covered front porch is very nice. Very nice backyard area for Sims to enjoy dining outdoors at the picnic table and growing plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice furnishing of the interior! The brown colour scheme is very nice. Very nice living room area for Sims to enjoy sitting resting on the sofas having a chat. The pictures are a nice touch on the walls. Very nice open plan kitchen and dining room! The birds wall decor looks very nice on the dining area wall with the pears pictures either sides of them, and the pictures are a nice touch on the wall table. The floor rugs add a nice look to the living and dining rooms. The crockery cabinet is a homely touch. The design of the bakers rack is creatively great! Very nice island bar stool counter for Sims to enjoy sitting on the stools eating a meal at the counter. The sunflowers are a cheery touch. It looks very nice how the cabinets have been placed on the kitchen walls . Very nice brown and blue colour schemes of the bedrooms. Nice armchair sitting and resting nook in the master bedroom. The cat is cute sitting on it. The clothes rack, school bag and teaset are homely touches in the kids room.
    It is a very nice home! :)

thank you so much Rosemow it really means allot including my first build on Sims 4. :D
    "Peachtree Farmhouse" 1/11/19

3 bedroom, 1 bath Shabby Chic themed home with a beautiful garden, patio and an above ground pool with deck. :smiley:

download -> https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/94E0BAC2160411E98813DCDB07AD48B5?searchtype=ea_origin_id&time=all&category=all&searchquery=maven08094&sortby=downloads&max=50&maxis=false

01-19-19_10-45-21nbspPM_zpsyzepfpl7.png

01-19-19_10-56-09nbspPM_zpsljf8wj5b.png

01-19-19_10-46-41nbspPM_zpsxeazjnnp.png

01-19-19_10-50-54nbspPM_zps3vvdvr90.png

01-19-19_10-51-32nbspPM_zpskzlk98ww.png

01-19-19_10-51-49nbspPM_zps35v0wvtm.png

inside

01-19-19_10-49-12nbspPM_zpsrx6lwaxi.png

01-19-19_10-49-34nbspPM_zps4tvi6dui.png

01-19-19_10-49-52nbspPM_zpsik9rwpwd.png

01-19-19_10-50-06nbspPM_zps6ggdfgcy.png

01-19-19_10-54-08nbspPM_zpssg45bynu.png

01-19-19_10-52-53nbspPM_zpszdrlq4nx.png

01-19-19_10-52-16nbspPM_zpsinvyaie4.png

01-19-19_10-53-27nbspPM_zpsemsem9gy.png

floor plan

01-19-19_10-48-36nbspPM_zpsg8xkapt0.png

01-19-19_10-48-22nbspPM_zps5viqvyvo.png
    Peachtree Farmhouse is very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior and the roof topped front porch is very nice! The flowers and plants along the fencing looks very pretty! Very nice backyard area! It is a nice touch that there is an archway to the outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and dining outdoors in the air. The design of the pool patio with the shape of it and the fencing looks very creatively great! The birdbath is a nice touch. Very pretty and homely furnishing of the interior! The softly pink, blue and green colours of the walls in the living, dining and kitchen areas looks very nice. The living room looks nice and warming for Sims to enjoy resting there on the seating near the fire chatting and keeping warm. The teaset, floral wall painting and clock on the fireplace ledge are nice touches in the room. The flowers on the dining table and window ledge are pretty for Sims to see when eating their meals. The wall clock and display wall plates look nice there. The pink wall tiling in the kitchen gives a very nice look and feel to the kitchen. The knives, fruit bowl, spice set and utensils are great home kitchen touches. The wallpaper and colour schemes in the bedrooms look very pretty!
    It is a very nice family home :)
  • VicingusVicingus Posts: 107 Member
    I really like both builds, and im looking forward to see more from you :)
    Youtube Channel: Vicingus
    Sims 4 Gallery: Vicingus
  • GwinielGwiniel Posts: 996 Member
    Lovely, realistic houses. Inspirational furnishing on both but especially love that Shabby Chic <3<3
    Peachtree Farmhouse is very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior and the roof topped front porch is very nice! The flowers and plants along the fencing looks very pretty! Very nice backyard area! It is a nice touch that there is an archway to the outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and dining outdoors in the air. The design of the pool patio with the shape of it and the fencing looks very creatively great! The birdbath is a nice touch. Very pretty and homely furnishing of the interior! The softly pink, blue and green colours of the walls in the living, dining and kitchen areas looks very nice. The living room looks nice and warming for Sims to enjoy resting there on the seating near the fire chatting and keeping warm. The teaset, floral wall painting and clock on the fireplace ledge are nice touches in the room. The flowers on the dining table and window ledge are pretty for Sims to see when eating their meals. The wall clock and display wall plates look nice there. The pink wall tiling in the kitchen gives a very nice look and feel to the kitchen. The knives, fruit bowl, spice set and utensils are great home kitchen touches. The wallpaper and colour schemes in the bedrooms look very pretty!
    It is a very nice family home :)
    Vicingus wrote: »
    I really like both builds, and im looking forward to see more from you :)
    Gwiniel wrote: »
    Lovely, realistic houses. Inspirational furnishing on both but especially love that Shabby Chic <3<3

thank you so much! to tell you the truth they are based on RL homes, including the "Maple Farmhouse". there's more on the way including I'm re-building a few houses I made in Sims3 8 years ago that are in their gallery. here's my Sims3 gallery name "Justinalynn" https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/JustinaLynn
    edited January 2019
    "Red Contemporary Modern" 1/16/19

This house is based on the homes I remember passing by growing up around my neighborhood, this house model is very popular around where I lived. ;)

2 bedrooms, one bath, back yard garage, (would probably need a corner lot to make it look better) nice back deck for parties and bbqs, and also an above ground pool with deck.

tested approved (I just started to test my homes to take photos from my sim's phone)

download -> https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BBA8CA131D3811E988620E70B7F05217?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=maven08094&max=50&maxis=false

01-20-19_11-16-01nbspAM_zps4m9z2yiu.png

01-20-19_11-18-05nbspAM_zpsigzj6fge.png

01-20-19_11-13-37nbspAM_zpsts0ponue.png

01-20-19_11-12-41nbspAM_zpsr0gn8716.png

01-20-19_11-12-55nbspAM_zpsqs8dgxg6.png

01-20-19_11-12-29nbspAM_zpsd8k4hwfq.png

inside

01-20-19_11-08-32nbspAM_zpst0woi9w2.png

01-20-19_11-09-54nbspAM_zpsvi1izvnb.png

01-20-19_11-08-59nbspAM_zpsldxngz8e.png

01-20-19_11-09-35nbspAM_zpszgzv9zdu.png

01-20-19_11-11-04nbspAM_zps7f7q8es1.png

01-20-19_11-11-20nbspAM_zpstjvv4bic.png

01-20-19_11-10-31nbspAM_zpsghnkdxfw.png

01-20-19_11-10-16nbspAM_zps4nsvmdgt.png

01-20-19_11-39-04nbspAM_zpsni28vsys.png

floorplan

01-20-19_11-12-05nbspAM_zpsu0mrfjwa.png
    Post edited by Tenchigirl15 on
    Very nice red and white colour scheme of Red Contemporary Modern. The exterior design is very nice! :) The red colour of the exterior, the white windows and the awnings look very nice together. The green coloured plants and trees along the edges of the home look very nice with the colour scheme. Very nice outdoors dining area on the back porch. The raised pool patio looks great! Very nice modern furnishing of the interior and open plan layout of the living areas. The sofa and armchairs sitting area is very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there. The design of the kitchen and dining area looks great! The red colour of the kitchen cabinets, crockery cabinet and counters, combined with the white colour of the stove and fridge gives a great look, and the red colour of the stools looks nice with them. The red and white patterned floor rug under the dining table adds a nice touch to the dining area. The wooden furnishing in the bedroom look nice in the red and white colour scheme. Very nice windows study desk nook! Sims will enjoy using the computer there with sunshine coming in onto them. They will enjoy playing the violin in their home.
    It is a very nice home for Sims to enjoy living in :)
    I love the interior, layout, landscaping and the exterior walls with doors and windows <3

To me that cherry red patio, stairs and decked swimming pool is a bit too much color wise... I would probably have put white fencing and stairs to the patio and the same + white foundation throughout the swimming pool deck. The floor is nice as it is. It would also have connected the patio/deck better to the rest of the house that has plenty of white highlights on the exterior. But everyone has different taste so I hope you won't be upset of my words as it is a lovely build.
    I love the interior, layout, landscaping and the exterior walls with doors and windows <3

To me that cherry red patio, stairs and decked swimming pool is a bit too much color wise... I would probably have put white fencing and stairs to the patio and the same + white foundation throughout the swimming pool deck. The floor is nice as it is. It would also have connected the patio/deck better to the rest of the house that has plenty of white highlights on the exterior. But everyone has different taste so I hope you won't be upset of my words as it is a lovely build.

thank you so much, I was thinking the same way after you point that out, to much red in the exterior. think it's a little better? :)

01-20-19_9-24-56nbspPM_zps7bpkfetw.png
    In my opinion it's a lot better now <3<3<3<3 But only thing that really matters is your own.
    In my opinion it's a lot better now <3<3<3<3 But only thing that really matters is your own.

great! and no worries, I do like the white railings better then just red, I wanted to make it blend more then make it just one color. :D
    "New England Rancher"

this house is based on a Plasticville model for the train set my dad had for under the Christmas tree every year. I did a Sims3 version of it back in 2011 and wanted to do an upgrade on Sims4. ;)

2 bedrooms, 1 bath, big kitchen, backyard porch and a gerden shed for garden sims.

and it's tested approved! (I have to re-upload it again to fix certain areas to make it work around the sim)

download -> https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/1EA7EE7C1DAB11E98FA705DB1F9D54CF?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=maven08094&max=50&maxis=false

01-21-19_2-14-21nbspPM_zps7larcefw.png

01-21-19_2-21-10nbspPM_zpsxsz5dfkv.png

01-21-19_2-18-12nbspPM_zpshhersue7.png

01-21-19_2-26-41nbspPM_zpsafng6s8u.png

01-21-19_2-28-25nbspPM_zpsczyyj4rx.png

inside

01-21-19_2-22-39nbspPM_zps69c3vggn.png

01-21-19_2-22-52nbspPM_zpsehtw6uob.png

01-21-19_2-22-27nbspPM_zpsvgq1snjr.png

01-21-19_2-23-20nbspPM_zpszjv83urs.png

01-21-19_2-23-34nbspPM_zpsuwccejmg.png

01-21-19_2-24-20nbspPM_zpslbg0edxn.png

01-21-19_2-24-46nbspPM_zpscilss6j6.png

01-21-19_2-25-11nbspPM_zpsqp0zpnpg.png

01-21-19_2-35-46nbspPM_zpsa4hgu6km.png

floorplan

01-21-19_2-29-36nbspPM_zpstjqnpddi.png

the real pics of the Plasticville model house for train layouts.

plasticville-new-england-ranch-2.jpg

plasticville-new-england-ranch-3.jpg

DSC_0445.jpg

the original post of my New England Rancher on Sims3

Screenshot-11.jpg

link -> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/354220/update-with-pics-my-first-house-new-england-ranch-house

download -> https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=3931461
  • whimreaperwhimreaper Posts: 361 Member
    I love the landscaping and pool on Peachtree Farmhouse! It's so cheerful and homey!
    You have reflected the Plasticville model in New England Rancher very well! :) The exterior looks very nice! The flower box windows, sunny sunflowers and the flowers in the outdoors areas look very pretty! Very nice greenery covered trellis back porch. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating there in the outdoors air. It is great that there is a garden shed in the build. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and dining outdoors. Nice gardening nook for growing plants in the gardening boxes . Very pretty furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme is calming and restful in the living areas. Very nice tv and reading corner windows nook! Sims will enjoy resting on the armchair or sofa watching tv or reading a book. The watering can of flowers on the coffee table and the sunflowers on the dining table are special touches. The kitchen wall tiling gives a very nice look to the kitchen.
    The home is very nice, and it is great that you have made both Sims 3 and Sims 4 versions of the home :)
    "New England Rancher" is a gorgeous house. Really nice front yard and I absolutely love that lush backyard with the garden shed - so realistic. And the interior is very beautiful. <3<3<3
  • PinenutsPinenuts Posts: 99 Member
    Peachtree Farmhouse is definitely my favorite (though they're all good). That style can often look overly fussy or cramped but you've struck a nice balance with the landscaping and thoughtful item placements. Keep building, lady! (sir?)!
    whimreaper wrote: »
    I love the landscaping and pool on Peachtree Farmhouse! It's so cheerful and homey!

thank you, it's one of my best builds. :smiley:
    You have reflected the Plasticville model in New England Rancher very well! :) The exterior looks very nice! The flower box windows, sunny sunflowers and the flowers in the outdoors areas look very pretty! Very nice greenery covered trellis back porch. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating there in the outdoors air. It is great that there is a garden shed in the build. Sims will enjoy cooking on the bbq and dining outdoors. Nice gardening nook for growing plants in the gardening boxes . Very pretty furnishing of the interior! The colour scheme is calming and restful in the living areas. Very nice tv and reading corner windows nook! Sims will enjoy resting on the armchair or sofa watching tv or reading a book. The watering can of flowers on the coffee table and the sunflowers on the dining table are special touches. The kitchen wall tiling gives a very nice look to the kitchen.
    The home is very nice, and it is great that you have made both Sims 3 and Sims 4 versions of the home :)

thank you Rosemow, the reason why I build a newer version of it be cause I remember on Sims 3 I couldn't make awnings on the porch. I was so glad they made an option of it, it brings the character to the houses. :smiley:
    "New England Rancher" is a gorgeous house. Really nice front yard and I absolutely love that lush backyard with the garden shed - so realistic. And the interior is very beautiful. <3<3<3

thank you Gwiniel, it's a green thumb sim's dream to have a garden shed. :smile:
    Pinenuts wrote: »
    Peachtree Farmhouse is definitely my favorite (though they're all good). That style can often look overly fussy or cramped but you've struck a nice balance with the landscaping and thoughtful item placements. Keep building, lady! (sir?)!

thank you, I have more houses to share on the way so stay tuned. and it's "Lady" ;)
    edited January 2019
    The Contemporary Cottage 1/23/19

this house is based from one of my old builds on Sims3 back in 2011. ;)

4 bedrooms, 2 baths big living room with an open kitchen, study and 2 kids rooms. (you can convert the study to a kids room too) fenced in back yard with deck and a pool. tested approved! I hope you like! :smile:

download -> https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/BCCBC5B1202511E98FA80E70B7F05217?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=maven08094&max=50&maxis=false

01-25-19_8-41-18nbspAM_zpsadfp9i9q.png

01-24-19_4-37-54nbspPM_zpskktiedbj.png

01-24-19_4-52-08nbspPM_zpsxz3mw7zj.png

01-24-19_4-39-04nbspPM_zps0kmygav0.png

01-24-19_4-34-36nbspPM_zps10hv0ndo.png

01-24-19_4-51-31nbspPM_zpstx0g65sc.png

inside

01-24-19_4-42-29nbspPM_zpsivmlv50m.png

01-24-19_4-43-23nbspPM_zpswccaahny.png

01-24-19_4-43-01nbspPM_zpsvpnxvlpq.png

01-24-19_4-34-15nbspPM_zpshooy23v9.png

01-24-19_4-30-43nbspPM_zps0fkxrlrc.png

01-24-19_4-33-38nbspPM_zpsfvqc4d7b.png

01-24-19_4-39-42nbspPM_zpssepshpgm.png

01-24-19_4-33-01nbspPM_zpskmifatlt.png

01-24-19_4-33-23nbspPM_zps0ghkwvlz.png

01-24-19_4-32-23nbspPM_zps2ur7ry8x.png

01-24-19_4-31-26nbspPM_zps3mwnl3zt.png

01-24-19_4-31-03nbspPM_zpsjuxnllnz.png

01-24-19_4-31-46nbspPM_zpsfh3ygicd.png

floorplan

01-25-19_8-39-03nbspAM_zps1tk2hoti.png

the original post of the "The Contemporary Cottage" on Sims3

Screenshot-52.jpg

link -> https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/438823/the-contemporary-cottage-by-justinalynn

download -> https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4624184

Very nice design of the Cotemporary Cottage! :) The brick wall and siding texture looks very nice together. The pink bloom tree and flower bed feature in the front garden is very pretty! The flower box windows and flowers along the front edges of the home looks very nice. It is great that there is a raised pool patio in the backyard for Sims to enjoy swimming.They will enjoy playing on the monkey bars . Very nice back porch area for Sims to enjoy having meals on the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior ! The brown colour scheme is very nice, and great open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living area Very nice sofa seats sitting area for Sims to enjoy reading books or chatting. The pears pictures are a nice touch on the walls either sides of the windows. Very nice kitchen design. The brown wooden wall cabinets look great with the wall and floor tiling. It looks nice the way they create the saucepans nook. Very nice windows dining area for enjoying eating in the sunlight. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms and nursery ! The green, white and pink colour schemes look nice. The starry curtains in the girls bedroom and the coloured curtains in the nursery looks pretty! Nice study room for Sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk or painting creatively on the easel . The bathroom tiling adds a nice look to the rooms.
    It is a very nice family home! :)
    Very nice design of the Cotemporary Cottage! :) The brick wall and siding texture looks very nice together. The pink bloom tree and flower bed feature in the front garden is very pretty! The flower box windows and flowers along the front edges of the home looks very nice. It is great that there is a raised pool patio in the backyard for Sims to enjoy swimming.They will enjoy playing on the monkey bars . Very nice back porch area for Sims to enjoy having meals on the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior ! The brown colour scheme is very nice, and great open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living area Very nice sofa seats sitting area for Sims to enjoy reading books or chatting. The pears pictures are a nice touch on the walls either sides of the windows. Very nice kitchen design. The brown wooden wall cabinets look great with the wall and floor tiling. It looks nice the way they create the saucepans nook. Very nice windows dining area for enjoying eating in the sunlight. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms and nursery ! The green, white and pink colour schemes look nice. The starry curtains in the girls bedroom and the coloured curtains in the nursery looks pretty! Nice study room for Sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk or painting creatively on the easel . The bathroom tiling adds a nice look to the rooms.

thank you very much Rosemow, it's one of my good builds from Sims3. :smile:
    edited January 2019
    "Summerville Family Home" 1/2/19

2 bedrooms, 1 bath, side deck for BBQ parties. had to re-upload this house again for testing and it's tested approved. :wink:

download --> https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2302CAE2210511E9850D0E70B7F05217?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=maven08094&max=50&maxis=false

01-25-19_7-34-50nbspPM_zpspno69u6l.png

01-25-19_7-36-05nbspPM_zpsu5qnjcxg.png

01-25-19_7-37-17nbspPM_zpsknz1p4x5.png

01-25-19_7-38-08nbspPM_zpst3zalawn.png

01-25-19_7-38-34nbspPM_zps8fvy3xyd.png

inside

01-25-19_7-39-07nbspPM_zps673pslcl.png

01-25-19_7-39-43nbspPM_zpsgvftdhut.png

01-25-19_7-40-04nbspPM_zpsaxkdaat8.png

01-25-19_7-41-05nbspPM_zps3xy046gl.png

01-25-19_7-41-16nbspPM_zpsnkecblcm.png

01-25-19_7-41-35nbspPM_zpsztcawv3b.png

01-25-19_7-41-53nbspPM_zpsly3sy39o.png

01-25-19_7-40-39nbspPM_zpsoltaycoe.png

01-25-19_7-40-22nbspPM_zpszgtgzia6.png

floorplan

01-26-19_4-12-45nbspPM_zpsifhqqtgz.png
    Summerville is a very pretty home! :) The yellow flowerbox windows and yellow awnings over them and yellow flowers either sides of the steps are nice sunny touches :) Very nice seat bench outdoors sitting area in the front garden. The flowers look very nice around the trunk of the tree. Very nice dining area on the porch for Sims to enjoy eating meals at the table in the outdoors in the air. Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior! The pale yellow and green colours of the walls looks very nice and calming. The plants near the tv and the flowers on the dining table are nice nature touches there. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv. The chequered kitchen wall tiling looks nice and the display plates on the wall and knives on the counter are great home kitchen touches. The floor rugs in the bedrooms add a nice look to the rooms. It is great that there is a study desk nook in the kids bedroom. Kids will like sitting there using the computer or doing homework.
    thank you so much @rosemow sorry for the late reply, this house was based on my neighbor's house across the street from me growing up. :)