Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the funniest thing that's happened in your Sims game?

I'm currently playing The Sims 4. I just had my dude plan a wedding event. The guy is just about to get hitched when one of his guests die! The event ended before I could get married. Moral of the story is don't invite elders to your wedding. (Death isn't funny, just the fact that he couldn't get married was.)

Another time, I had a female who was pregnant getting married. She went into labor during the ceremony. Good news is they completed the event! :D

What about you?
nwNhIHG.png
Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat

Comments

• Options
    BillieJoXBillieJoX Posts: 23 Member
    I once had a sim that I tried to complete all the aspiratations with. (I accidentally deleted that save game😫).

To make sure I completed the serial romantic I made her have kids with all these different men to keep track of it without having to keep checking. (The first child was a mistake but I had to keep it going...) I moved all the children into their Dad’s houses 🤣. She had two lots of twins, all of her children were Girls, most looked identical to each other... Her last child was a Son, she kept him living with her and then she had twins with his Dad. (A third set... BUT I forgot to save after that point because I fell asleep... about a week later I accidentally deleted it...).

She ended up with about 14 traits both brought, earnt and the chosen ones at the beginning. (I didn’t manage to complete them all).

She was as skinny as anything after all her pregnancies until she had her son... She became hugeeeeee... Let’s just say that mastering the fitness skill did not help her at all at that point... I actually thought she was pregnant with twins again...
  • Options
    PenguinColadaPenguinColada Posts: 76 Member
    BillieJoX wrote: »
    I once had a sim that I tried to complete all the aspiratations with. (I accidentally deleted that save game😫).

To make sure I completed the serial romantic I made her have kids with all these different men to keep track of it without having to keep checking. (The first child was a mistake but I had to keep it going...) I moved all the children into their Dad’s houses 🤣. She had two lots of twins, all of her children were Girls, most looked identical to each other... Her last child was a Son, she kept him living with her and then she had twins with his Dad. (A third set... BUT I forgot to save after that point because I fell asleep... about a week later I accidentally deleted it...).

She ended up with about 14 traits both brought, earnt and the chosen ones at the beginning. (I didn’t manage to complete them all).

She was as skinny as anything after all her pregnancies until she had her son... She became hugeeeeee... Let’s just say that mastering the fitness skill did not help her at all at that point... I actually thought she was pregnant with twins again...

Ohhhhh my goodness. ALL OF THE BABIES!!

That's hilarious.
    nwNhIHG.png
    Origin ID: FancyPatsyCat
  • Options
    UnicornzUnicornz Posts: 226 Member
    I basically made a sims game with two aliens, which were different genders. I really wanted to find out if you could give birth to alien babies, so I made the aliens love each other very much so they could try for baby. I waited a few sims days until finally the female alien was in labour, so I went to the hospital to see if it was possible to have an alien baby and I was super excited to find out the results. I was laughing my head off when I found out baby aliens were possible. Then I aged up the baby immediately when I got my aliens back home, (I forgot to say that I named the baby, I think it was along the lines of Freddy) then I legit made a club, which was named weird letters and the do's and dont's were also a bit weird. Then, I tried to give birth to another baby alien (can't remember what I called it).

That was my funniest thing that happened in my sims game, it was a pretty old save game but I might try dig deep for the file and see if I can post a little more about this weird story. I learnt something, you can have alien babies!

Going to play some Sims 4 later
  • Options
    BillieJoXBillieJoX Posts: 23 Member
    BillieJoX wrote: »

Ohhhhh my goodness. ALL OF THE BABIES!!

That's hilarious.

She literally popped one out straight after the other 😂 When she was pregnant I’d be upping her relationship with the next man and then once she had the baby she’d try again... There was one sim who couldn’t get her pregnant which drove me bonkers... took about 5 attempts 😬🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    tiny_ikaratiny_ikara Posts: 200 Member
    My alien was kidnapped by aliens. Period.
  • Options
    Demery27Demery27 Posts: 222 Member
    My Sims were at the club talking with their group of friends and a fight broke out between Candi and the bartender
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    edited April 2019
    Back when I had Risky WooHoo installed, I had my vampire sim woohoo with Don Lothario. Soon after she asked him to be his boyfriend and he said no, so instead they decided to just be friends. Then, two sim hours later, I get the notification saying she's pregnant! So now, I do everything I can to avoid Don so he won't find out that he's a father... of a vampire demon toddler :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    EckensteinEckenstein Posts: 33 Member
    I had just settled my sim into her new house. Everything was fine, and she was doing good at her job, but then i decided to tell her to make some grilled cheese. All of the sudden, her stove caught fire. Her counters caught fire. For some reason i couldn't get her to just extinguish it. She just stood there and screamed.
    33az9de.jpg
  • Options
    EckensteinEckenstein Posts: 33 Member
    I was doing rags to riches, and the welcome wagon came with the fruit cake, but sense i didnt have anything yet they just looked around confused and didnt give me the fruit cake.
    33az9de.jpg
  • Options
    jamiebaby212jamiebaby212 Posts: 23 Member
    Playing the sims 3 and my child just turned into a teenager.. The friendly Uni mascot comes as usual and drops off the uni basket.
    A few mins later I notice someone is swimming in my pool and i didnt reconize them.. Hovered over and turns out it was the mascot *Facepalm* didnt realise the mascot was a girl haha!
  • Options
    Hippie_SimmerHippie_Simmer Posts: 1,078 Member
    I'm playing the Not So Berry Challenge right now and one of my founder's kids asked the Lin Z speaker for a joke. It didn't like that for some reason, so she just started yelling at and insulting the speaker. Then it broke and I just deleted it. :lol::joy: I laughed for a solid half hour about that. 😂
    And though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea. -Led Zeppelin
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    In TS2 my Sim was all set to marry Don Lothario. Before the ceremony started, every single female guest walked up to Don and slapped his face. For some reason my Sim still decided to marry him, but Don backed out at the last second and ran off to sit in a corner gibbering incoherently until the Therapist showed up.

Instead of giving up, I tried to get them married again the next day. This time everything was set to go, all the guests were there, Bride was there, but I couldn't find Don, even though I knew he was there. I panned around and found him having a make-out session with a guest on a couch in the reception hall. While I was watching them, thinking about having my Sim catch them in the act, my Sim's sister walked over and caught them. She was sneaky about it though, didn't go in the room, just looked in the window so they weren't aware she'd seen them. The sister proceeded to run over to my Sim and whisper in her ear.

Next thing I know, my Sim is running toward where Don and the guest are still going at it hot and heavy. She burst through the door in a rage and promptly broke up with Don. Don looked remorseful at first, but being the cad that he is, as soon as my Sim left the room, he went right back to smooching with the guest. The guest must've had no morals or something or she was just extremely into Don because all she did through the entire thing is roll her eyes, look at her fingernails and sigh in boredom. LOL

Funniest most dramatic thing to ever happen in any iteration of the Sims for me. I laughed until I cried. :D
  • Options
    ZikitheturtlZikitheturtl Posts: 35 Member
    My sims got pregnant 10 times
  • Options
    Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    I like when somebody is walking onto the home lot(or walking out of the house) and they catch somebody showering on a balcony and scream. XD
    Or when two cops are playing catch out in the street.. there are lots of things like that.
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    edited June 2019
    I've had many over the years but one is one time in Sims 3, I had three horses get merged together during a glitch. This made the horse look like it had three heads.

zxzwehV.jpg